Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria (7637 Views)

The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Adinije:
You got me scared with the bolded. I wasn't restricted from loging in rather from withdrawing

I know and you don't need to be scared as it is just the fact.

You cannot send nor withdraw but you can still receive with your account in its current state. You'll only be able to send or withdraw once your account has been restored after the review of your documents and details.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Silvermoney: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
eliteweb:
Nice one. My US PayPal (with my Real name) got limited in January because I logged in with a Nigeria IP. I called and explained to them that am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria but run a US PayPal account because my Nigeria PayPal can't receive fund.

Was ask to bring ID for verification (voters card) which I did and my account was restored.

Hi bro,

Since you used your real names, do you mind telling me the address and phone number you used for the USA PayPal opening? And what about SSN? Which bank account and credit card did you use for verification?

Thanks.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Jetland(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
legalwealth:

Concerning your second question, I didn't have real bank account in any of the countries but I initially used VBA to verify my USA Paypal which I later removed for security reasons.

I guess your question must have been as a result of you trying to know how I'm always able to withdraw from the PayPal accounts. I do withdraw large amounts from the USA Paypal account by requesting Paypal cheque to Nigeria which I then clear into my Gtbank domiciliary account but they longer do since recent update on CBN policy. I do withdraw from the UAE PayPal via card but trust me, I have another flexible ways of achieving that with ease.

I hope I've been able to answer this question of yours.
Please can I link my Payoneer to USA PayPal account?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetland:

Please can I link my Payoneer to USA PayPal account?

Yes you can if it is the card provided you have at least say 2$ as
the balance on it and you've never added the card on any other PayPal account.

N.B: Do link only but also confirm it only that I won't be able to post the
direct link to easily achieve that here. You can message me on whatsapp
for the direct link. Thanks
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2017
eliteweb:
Nice one. My US PayPal (with my Real name) got limited in January because I logged in with a Nigeria IP. I called and explained to them that am a Nigerian and live in Nigeria but run a US PayPal account because my Nigeria PayPal can't receive fund.

Was ask to bring ID for verification (voters card) which I did and my account was restored.

Jesus Christ do you know how much I should be making if I could get a PayPal account am gonna research and attempt this.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2017
pcguru1:

Jesus Christ do you know how much I should be making if I could get a PayPal account am gonna research and attempt this.

It is not that hard to get a PayPal account but its foundation and maintenance matter which is the reason you still need to read up
https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2017
legalwealth:

It is not that hard to get a PayPal account but its foundation and maintenance matter which is the reason you still need to read up
https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use

Trust me am a dev, I will research the sh.it out of this before I go into it. But once I get paid I can move the cash to my naira account ?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2017
pcguru1:

Trust me am a dev, I will research the sh.it out of this before I go into it. But once I get paid I can move the cash to my naira account ?

That is great and I wish you best.

You can move the cash to your naira account but take good note of IJAM Exchange for they are very
good at helping when it comes to that.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by Damix007(m): 6:25am On Nov 28, 2017
I cant make payments from Paypal balance as i dont have a bank card linked to it. How can one rectify this?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2018
Damix007:
I cant make payments from Paypal balance as i dont have a bank card linked to it. How can one rectify this?

Apology for late response. What is the country of this PayPal account?
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by yellowman2225(m): 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
Get 1.3 sure odds daily in football betting. With 1.3 odd guaranteed, you turn #1000 investment to 1.2 million within 27 days.
For details and proof WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by SueZuckerberg: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
legalwealth:

Apology for late response. What is the country of this PayPal account?

You are not saying anything. I got a message via email from ijamexchange.ng. The email claimed that you are not buying PayPal for that week. Is it true? I want to sell PayPal funds.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

You are not saying anything. I got a message via email from ijamexchange.ng. The email claimed that you are not buying PayPal for that week. Is it true? I want to sell PayPal funds.

We've resumed this week.
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2020
legalwealth:

We've resumed this week.

cool
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by onubizonline(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds.
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394
Re: Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria by noblemikky(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Do u need guidelines on how to maintain ur account?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Is On Strike? / What Business Can I Do With 200-300k? / Nigeria Hopes To Topple South Africa As Africa's Largest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.