Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come (1543 Views)

DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why? / There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
What is taking this robber so long to come? All these his blind followers will just be disturbing my peace with their borrowed megaphone every morning.

Please Jesus come quickly and take your foolish sheeps, we the wolves want to enjoy life.

Mumu Yahwists don't know their master was a magician and theif trained in Palestine and India but was brought to judgment.

2 Likes

Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by lepasharon(f): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
He is coming soon
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by adechi: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op, you or your parents gave you oloruntobi or oluwatobi, do you know the meaning of your name ?
Again Jesus Christ or Yahweh as you said will come , but inspire of all the wars and tribulations everywhere, no man knoweth the time or hour he will come....
But I will advice you to watch your mouth and your write up....and repent....and don't blasphem
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
adechi:
Op, you or your parents gave you oloruntobi or oluwatobi, do you know the meaning of your name ?

Maybe he doesn't know. You could remind him the Meaning of his name.
BTW, I'M Oluwaseun as well yet an Atheist. So ya point undecided
Again Jesus Christ or Yahweh as you said will come , but inspire of all the wars and tribulations everywhere, no man knoweth the time or hour he will come....

Until then, you guys shld stop disturbing us with that national anthem "JESUS IS COMING".
But I will advice you to watch your mouth and your write up....and repent....and don't blasphem
I believe the unforgivable sin is the sin against the holy spirit.
Me want to sin against that holy spirit now oo but abeg, don't push me to
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by RosaConsidine: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
What exactly are you trying to achieve with this thread. No shading you o - just asking.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by NoWorries7(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Continue, you alone will burn...
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by CHARLOE(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
op, why not focus on ur point and shelve d insults? cos u actually do have a point! Jesus even told his followers, and i quote: 'not all of u will taste death until i return'. Inferring he will come back in their generation (like 50-100yrs max).
Yet its over 2000yrs, yet we still preach; he's coming soon! i am not understanding, can a xtian in d house feel me?

1 Like

Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by CHARLOE(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
NoWorries7:
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Continue, you alone will burn...
Why not focus on d point instead of issuing threats
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by PraiseDLord: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
What is taking this robber so long to come? All these his blind followers will just be disturbing my peace with their borrowed megaphone every morning.

Please Jesus come quickly and take your foolish sheeps, we the wolves want to enjoy life.

Mumu Yahwists don't know their master was a magician and theif trained in Palestine and India but was brought to judgment.

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? [/b]for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. [b]For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
adechi:
Fool, i serve the True God(Universe) not a god.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fool, i serve the True God(Universe) not a god.
is the universe eternal ? no, the universe had a beginning, then , who created the universe ( your god) ?
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by hoMegas(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

without people like you, this prophecy will be lies, but because scoffers like you exist, then the bible perfectly predicted people like you will arise:

1 peter 3.
2 by recalling what was foretold by the holy prophets and commanded by our Lord and Savior through your apostles. 3 First of all, you must understand that in THE LAST DAYS SCOFFERS WILL COME ,scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 “WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING ?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”…

you see, without people like you, this prophecy will be a lie. keep on fullfiling the word of God.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
is the universe eternal ? no, the universe had a beginning, then , who created the universe ( your god) ?
Let me educate you:

God is not a being but a spirit/pure light. He exists at the highest consciousness and lowest density. The Universe exists in the mind of God thus the Universe is part of God. Mind you, God doesn't have a beginning since time exists only on the physical plane.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
without people like you, this prophecy will be lies, but because scoffers like you exist, then the bible perfectly predicted people like you will arise:

1 peter 3.
2 by recalling what was foretold by the holy prophets and commanded by our Lord and Savior through your apostles. 3 First of all, you must understand that in THE LAST DAYS SCOFFERS WILL COME ,scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 “WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING ?” they will ask. “Ever since our fathers fell asleep, everything continues as it has from the beginning of creation.”…

you see, without people like you, this prophecy will be a lie. keep on fullfiling the word of God.
Fake prophecies. If Jesus prophecies failed why should i believe Peter?

1 Like

Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fake prophecies. If Jesus prophecies failed why should i believe Peter?
prove this.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Let me educate you:

God is not a being but a spirit/pure light. He exists at the highest consciousness and lowest density. The Universe exists in the mind of God thus the Universe is part of God. Mind you, God doesn't have a beginning since time exists only on the physical plane.
you said the universe is god, didn't you ?
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
prove this.
Matthew 16:28
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
you said the universe is god, didn't you ?
Yes. I'm also part of God(The Universe).
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Yes. I'm also part of God(The Universe).
but the univers was created, who created it ?
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
I believe your response if I ask you same question will be God....

Anyways, who created the universe
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Matthew 16:28
Jesus took James john and Peter to the moutain and Jesus was transfigured, the 3 disciples were given a glimpse of Christ second coming, and after that Jesus prophesied that some will not test death until they see Him coming down from his kingdom. alright, we know that peter died, James died also. but john did not die, later john saw Christ coming in the book of revelation. the prophecy was directed at john.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
adepeter26:
I believe your response if I ask you same question will be God....
Anyways, who created the universe
God.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
God.
Which God? Yahweh, Allah, Ra, Brahma, Panku?
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
What's Universe?
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Which God? Yahweh, Allah, Ra, Brahma, Panku?
we are not talking about the true God, we will come to that as the discussion continue.

God created the universe.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
we are not talking about the true God, we will come to that as the discussion continue.

God created the universe.
Which God I ask
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
What's Universe?
are we having this conversation in mars ?
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Which God I ask
the God you deny His existence. deep Inside you, you know Him.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
the God you deny His existence. deep Inside you, you know Him.
Panku is the only God I worship.

Anyways, since you don't wanna respond, EOD

1 Like

Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by malvisguy212: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

because thou was an advocate of the devil and if anything thou say unto the kingdom is of NO use to us because Thy Lord had rebuke thee Satan.
Re: 2016+ Years And Jesus Is Yet To Come by dalaman: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
You want a dead man to come back to life abI? That only happens in the pages of story books like the bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Shake My Head For Some People, What If U Die And There Is No Heaven.?? / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / Jesus Vs Je$u$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.