Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Helping Hands Vs Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Helping Hands Vs Mmm (3319 Views)

Invest In Helping Hands Today! Start This Business With N2000 / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Hands Vs Mmm by losak9111(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
HELPING HANDS VS MMM
I keep hearing people saying Helping Hands is like MMM and I thought I could help in my own little way to clarify this misconception.
I must also admit that they are right to the extent that both Helping Hands and MMM use multilevel marketing (MLM) system in their recruitment drive though this system can be done without on MMM, in the event the member is not interested in recruiting new members.
I must also admit that I am/was not a member of MMM and hopefully may never be. My reasons are not relevant here, as such, my observation about MMM may not be absolutely correct. However, I have done an extensive research on both networks and believe I know a little about both that I can enumerate some of the differences especially the common differences between the two system.
The following are the few differences I have observed.
1. Helping Hands is a a charity organisation with a business and empowerment approach while MMM is an investment system with a little business approach.
2. Both organization can make you rich but MMM stands a better and faster chance in this regard but with accompanying higher risk.
3. With Helping Hands, your rewards are limitless. That means, after the initial work, you can keep reaping as long as the organization exists but with MMM, you can only reap as long as you keep reinvesting your money.
4. Whatever amount you put into Helping Hands is a donation which means it is nonrefundable but you expect to get any money you put into MMM and of course with huge interest.
5. With Helping Hands you are benefiting while at the same time contributing to the welfare of the less privileged but at MMM, you alone is benefiting – nothing is wrong with that.
6. Helping Hands teaches you how to work for money while as well as empower you with a skill that you can fall back on but MMM teaches you how money can work for you.
7. The chance of losing your money with Helping Hands is zero if you did not invest in the promotion of the NGO. This is because the amount you paid to join is actually a donation. So even if you do not get anything back, your conscience will not border knowing that you have done your part by giving to the less privileged. With MMM, the chance of losing your money is relatively high. This is because, the system is not sustainable on the long run and there is an obvious sign of insincerity in it. (My observation).
8. Finally, MMM being a ponzi scheme has been declared a wonder bank and as such a scam by CBN and of course had been banned in its originating country (Russia), South Africa their next point of call and lately Zimbabwe (Google can help you with these). None of this news or rumours as some would want us believed had been made about Helping Hands International
Hopefully, this has cleared some confusion and doubt about the two system.

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by greatnaija01: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
abeg HELPING HANDS has made me cry o... I have hundreds of dollars in helping hands bt can not withdraw cos the person who was in-charge of the group network died n am hearing that without her no one can withdraw o... chai

3 Likes

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Mmadu111: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2017
losak9111:
HELPING HANDS VS MMM
I keep hearing people saying Helping Hands is like MMM and I thought I could help in my own little way to clarify this misconception.
I must also admit that they are right to the extent that both Helping Hands and MMM use multilevel marketing (MLM) system in their recruitment drive though this system can be done without on MMM, in the event the member is not interested in recruiting new members.
I must also admit that I am/was not a member of MMM and hopefully may never be. My reasons are not relevant here, as such, my observation about MMM may not be absolutely correct. However, I have done an extensive research on both networks and believe I know a little about both that I can enumerate some of the differences especially the common differences between the two system.
The following are the few differences I have observed.
1. Helping Hands is a a charity organisation with a business and empowerment approach while MMM is an investment system with a little business approach.
2. Both organization can make you rich but MMM stands a better and faster chance in this regard but with accompanying higher risk.
3. With Helping Hands, your rewards are limitless. That means, after the initial work, you can keep reaping as long as the organization exists but with MMM, you can only reap as long as you keep reinvesting your money.
4. Whatever amount you put into Helping Hands is a donation which means it is nonrefundable but you expect to get any money you put into MMM and of course with huge interest.
5. With Helping Hands you are benefiting while at the same time contributing to the welfare of the less privileged but at MMM, you alone is benefiting – nothing is wrong with that.
6. Helping Hands teaches you how to work for money while as well as empower you with a skill that you can fall back on but MMM teaches you how money can work for you.
7. The chance of losing your money with Helping Hands is zero if you did not invest in the promotion of the NGO. This is because the amount you paid to join is actually a donation. So even if you do not get anything back, your conscience will not border knowing that you have done your part by giving to the less privileged. With MMM, the chance of losing your money is relatively high. This is because, the system is not sustainable on the long run and there is an obvious sign of insincerity in it. (My observation).
8. Finally, MMM being a ponzi scheme has been declared a wonder bank and as such a scam by CBN and of course had been banned in its originating country (Russia), South Africa their next point of call and lately Zimbabwe (Google can help you with these). None of this news or rumours as some would want us believed had been made about Helping Hands International
Hopefully, this has cleared some confusion and doubt about the two system.
MMM is not and never an Investment, it's a donation platform and it's sustained as long as people understands its ideology. Without proper knowledge of MMM ideology you will never understand well on its working objectives. MMM engages in charity projects and that's one thing the platform is meant to be

4 Likes

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by BinaryRocks: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2017
*I AM REMINDING YOU OF YOUR AGE*

*Year - Age*
1960 - 57
1961 - 56
1962 - 55
1963 - 54
1964 - 53
1965 - 52
1966 - 51
1967 - 50
1968 - 49
1969 - 48
1970 - 47
1971 - 46
1972 - 45
1973 - 44
1974 - 43
1975 - 42
1976 - 41
1977 - 40
1978 - 39
1979 - 38
1980 - 37
1981 - 36
1982 - 35
1983 - 34
1984 - 33
1985 - 32
1986 - 31
1987 - 30
1988 - 29
1989 - 28
1990 - 27
1991 - 26
1992 - 25
1993 - 24
1994 - 23
1995 - 22
1996 - 21
1997 - 20
Now continue pretending that you are young �� ���

Just passing by���������‍wetin concern me��

The best time to plan for your retirement is NOW !!!

*Join MMM* www.
�����������������
*YOU WILL THANK ME LATER*
Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Dollabiz: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Stay away from both.do legit biz

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Mmadu111: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dollabiz:
Stay away from both.do legit biz
Good, I have piled up bankable business plans, please fund at least one. People in those platforms mostly are working or in business, the Nigeria economic environment is very harsh and people needs to survive by helping each other. If you're not comfortable , then open up ur NGO or Foundation for people to source funds with no interest charged or collateral. I doubt you've ever gone to bank to borrow money to finance your business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by deleo16(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mmadu111:
Good, I have piled up bankable business plans, please fund at least one. People in those platforms mostly are working or in business, the Nigeria economic environment is very harsh and people needs to survive by helping each other. If you're not comfortable , then open up ur NGO or Foundation for people to source funds with no interest charged or collateral. I doubt you've ever gone to bank to borrow money to finance your business.
may God bless you for this comment except people don't live in this same Nigeria anymore , if we are shouting don't do is or that fine what value have u added to helping those who want to start business may be finacially,aiding one in getting loan funding,free training centre e.t.c hypocrisy at is peak advice alone wont do help people in one way or the order before telling them no to this or that ,even JESUS fed 5000 people after spending hours preaching to them he knew they were hungry and didn't send away after preaching.

3 Likes

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Yards(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Helping Hands is a Pyramid Scheme, MMM is a ponzi scheme that's the difference.
Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by EmekaEmeruwa: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mmm all the way.i still dey get my alart.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Xandulyn(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2017
*21 Reasons Why Smart People Join Network Marketing*

(1) Time Freedom
(2) Financial Freedom
(3) A business that gives residual income
(5) No bills to pay, no utility bills
(6) Can be operated frm any location, home, car etc
(7) Sustainable Secure System
(cool One time registration payment
(9) No logistics needed, just your mouth
(10) Has produced the highest number of millionaires worldwide
(11)No educational qualification needed
(12)Leveraging on your team effort
(13) Helping others
(14) Creation of Adaptive economy, independent of nations economy
(15) No gender or age bias
(16) Early Retirement
(17) Fancy Vacations and Amazing lifestyle
(18) Synergy creation among new people
(19) Leaving a legacy for kids and your next generation
(20)Totally tax free income
(21) Low cash startup
Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Virgohills(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2017
All of u should leave mmm alone, it is not ur no ey we are using. Make una rest na, Wetin self
Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by ladyverere(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
THE EYE THAT SEE ARE COMMON BUT THE EYE THAT TRULY SEE ARE RARE...

Which category do you belong to?
Are you one of those that see opportunity and say "it wont work for me" ............ "its not my thing"
OR
Are you that person that will say" if others could break through then i can break even.... nothing can stop me..."
If you are in this category and you are ready for business, lets get started.. i have something big for you
contact me now (whatsapp) 08093656909. Recession can only be a word if you can truly see!!
Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Luchiana1(f): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
abeg HELPING HANDS has made me cry o... I have hundreds of dollars in helping hands bt can not withdraw cos the person who was in-charge of the group network died n am hearing that without her no one can withdraw o... chai
you can reach me to help you withdraw it 08084226895
Re: Helping Hands Vs Mmm by Luchiana1(f): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2017
To join Helping hands today WhatsApp 08084226895 its 6600 for one account INVEST IN THE FUTURE TODAY.Tomorrow maybe late

(1) (Reply)

Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life) / Trove Referral Code / MODIFIED : 80,000 Naira Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.