Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage (491 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by emefav: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
We reported earlier today that Olakunle Churchill's family stormed Tonto Dikeh's family house in Rivers State, to demand a refund of the bride price they paid when their son came to ask for the Actress' hand in marriage.

However on Tonto Dikeh's part, her days seem lit as she posted a video on her Instagram page, which many has linked to celebrating the dissolution of her marriage.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/video-tonto-dikeh-celebrates-dissolution-of-her-marriage.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by liftedhigh: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cool
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by zephry(m): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
make she enjoy her life joor

FTC!!!!!!
lemme shout out to everybody who has helped make this a reality my father my mother my siblings my grandparents and other nairalanders
my primary school teachers my sec school teachers even those I don't know thanks ya'll
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
That shameless lying hoe

Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by kocvalour(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
good for dem
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by Jajayi: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Video: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Dissolution Of Her Marriage by Wassce: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
husband snatching going wrong since time immemorial

grin

(1) (Reply)

King Messi Finally Wed His Long Time Lover! See Photos. / Meekmill's Response To Nicki Minaj's Shading Is A Reason To Die!! (SEE PHOTOS) / Things That Turn 20 In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.