Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Matured Mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Mind (998 Views)

Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please / Matured Mind / Matured Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Mind by adekanbicv(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need a lady between 27 to 45 years of age for a very discreet relationship. Please note that I do not promise marriage, as we have to define the relationship between us. Complexion and tribe do not really matter. If you are not serious, please no need to get in touch. RESIDE IN LAGOS

The person has to be OPEN-MINDED and MATURED too. PRETENDERS should stay away interested mail,.princeadekanbi@yahoo.com
Re: Matured Mind by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2010
Re: Matured Mind by Tsiya(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
Until when he hooked up with his sister. . .may be he will start thinking before coming here
Re: Matured Mind by SALady(f): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2010
Ok fine dude, I saw your post some time back as chaircover has mentioned and I thought to myself I'll have to be totally crazy to want to share a word with somebody like you when there's so many sound people to share a good chat with here. But now your persistance is too much for me to just pass by and I finally decided to give it up and give you some time of my day. What is it really? what's going on with you because this is absolute lunacy and indicative of an obssesive behaviour? Are you a psycho?

Honestly you are looking for a wrong thing in a wrong place if you ask me. Tell me in your sober mind do you believe there's a LADY with a MATURED MIND who is NOT PRETENTIOUS, who is willing to be in a relationship that doesnt promise anything. My brother you are reaching for the sky here. Maybe you should change the title of your topic to "Looking for some idiot with no brains, no emotions and has no idea what to love and be loved is all about

I find it rather interesting that you even went to the length of defining the standard for what you are looking for. Somebody like you should just grab anything that walks in the woods and be glad that you could at least find something you'll be fine I am sure.

Please you are boring the hell out of Chaircover and Tsiya, Get a grip on yourself Ooooooo
Re: Matured Mind by beingme(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
am matured ready for discreet relationship but oohhhh no am HOOKED

try more hard shocked grin cheesy cry
Re: Matured Mind by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2010
Leave the loverboy alone oh
Re: Matured Mind by Sissy3(f): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2010
chei, you never found someone over 6-7months now embarassed sad

dont lose hope you hear cheesy
Re: Matured Mind by beingme(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
i won't let go until am ok lol
Re: Matured Mind by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2010
~Sissy~:

chei, you never found someone over 6-7months now embarassed sad

dont lose hope you hear cheesy

He might have found someone and done with her and look for another . . . . . maybe he is every month medicine
Re: Matured Mind by beingme(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
Fhemmmy:

He might have found someone and done with her and look for another . . . . . maybe he is every month medicine

gud heaven datz horrible then
Re: Matured Mind by mamagee3(f): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
Does this poster search for matured minds everyday?
Re: Matured Mind by coolier(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama-gee:

Does this poster search for matured minds everyday?
Re: Matured Mind by beingme(f): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
he's tired of chicken mind
Re: Matured Mind by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2010
beingme:

gud heaven datz horrible then

I think pathetic is a better fit
Re: Matured Mind by larrylyric(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
Ok fine dude, I saw your post some time back as chaircover has mentioned and I thought to myself I'll have to be totally crazy to want to share a word with somebody like you when there's so many sound people to share a good chat with here. But now your persistance is too much for me to just pass by and I finally decided to give it up and give you some time of my day. What is it really? what's going on with you because this is absolute lunacy and indicative of an obssesive behaviour? Are you a psycho?

Honestly you are looking for a wrong thing in a wrong place if you ask me. Tell me in your sober mind do you believe there's a LADY with a MATURED MIND who is NOT PRETENTIOUS, who is willing to be in a relationship that doesnt promise anything. My brother you are reaching for the sky here. Maybe you should change the title of your topic to "Looking for some idiot with no brains, no emotions and has no idea what to love and be loved is all about" 

I find it rather interesting that you even went to the length of defining the standard for what you are looking for. Somebody like you should just grab anything that walks in the woods and be glad that you could at least find something you'll be fine I am sure.

Please you are boring the hell out of Chaircover and Tsiya, Get a grip on yourself Ooooooo 

Oh gurl u harsh oh !

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Divorce - It Is Really Hard / So What Did You Get For Christmas? :) / Why Are Non British Born Nigerian's Becoming Heavily Involved In UK Gangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.