Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,243 members, 7,822,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" (67331 Views)

Aroma Ufodike Of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Who Remembers This Man? / Frank Edoho Anchors 'The Price Is Right', A TV Game Show / Frank Edoho Reveals The Person Behind The ‘big Brother Naija Voice’ And It Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by equity1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerians say goodbye to Frank Edohoh , who want to be a milionaire as Frank twitts b:8/Sadly, we are going on a break cos our sponsor pulled out. But we thank@MTNNGfor being with us all these years. Please thank them for us.Heavy red heart

https://twitter.com/wwtbam/status/879026378179567618…d

b:1/@frankedohoall the best frank. I am convinced the show will be back pretty soon. WWTBAM remains the longest running progm on tv.11:35 AM - 26 Jun 201733 Retweets22 likes

b:2/FollowAdewale‎@engineerade2002 b:3/@WWTBAM@lexyik@frankedoho@wwtbam: I've learnt a lot through it all the while. And I'll greatly miss@frankedoho's erudition, elocution and wonderful sense of humour!3:15 PM - 26 Jun 201722 Retweets22 likes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Lanceslot(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why not source for a new sponsor?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by delishpot: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lanceslot:

Recession things!!

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by equity1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lanceslot:
may be temporary suspension pending when they get new sponsors .i really enjoyed that programme.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Lanceslot(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
equity1:
may be temporary suspension pending when they get new sponsors .i really enjoyed that programme.
I wish they'll come back soon. I've participated once as an audience on the show and it was an awesome experience.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
sad

This is so sad. I remember when growing up that this show was a constant weekly show for us. My dad made us watch it until we fell in love with it.

I remember the first questions that they use to pick contestants where they ask them to rearrange C, D, A, B. For my mind, the Shit is easy now.grin

I remember the hot seat, how the questions to the first "safe spot" was usually easy yet some will use lifeline. Some even miss some questions and walk away with nothing. For me, them stupid o...

I remember when one professor finally won the #10 milla jackpot. Omo see celebrationgrin. Like say he came from our house.

All them usual 30 seconds callers and how sometimes all they say is "hello, I can't hear you" and how Frank will keep everyone in suspense with his commercial breaks...

That show cannot close down. Part of me and I believe many other Nigerians will go numb if it does. There are shows of the moment and shows of the lifetime.

Who wants to be a millionaire is the latter.

Edit : For those of you calling me a kid, I never claimed to be a grandfather undecided

253 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
I wish him good luck in the next phase of life he'd be now and I hope he finds a good job soon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by jakandeola(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
SirWere:
sad

This is so sad. I remember when growing up that this show was a constant weekly show for us. My dad made us watch it until we fell in love with it.

I remember the first questions that they use to pick contestants where they ask them to rearrange C, D, A, B. For my mind, the Shit is easy now.grin

I remember the hot seat, how the questions to the first "safe spot" was usually easy yet some will use lifeline. Some even miss some questions and walk away with nothing. For me, them stupid o...

I remember when one professor finally won the #10 milla jackpot. Omo see celebrationgrin. Like say he came from our house.

All them usual 30 seconds callers and how sometimes all they say is "hello, I can't hear you" and how Frank will keep everyone in suspense with his commercial breaks...

That show cannot close down. Part of me and I believe many other Nigerians will go numb if it does. There are shows of the moment and shows of the lifetime.

Who wants to be a millionaire is the latter.
small pikin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Inioluwa01(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2017
This is a good platform on which the FG could touch/enrich lives by repaying hardwork, knowledge and genius. It won't be bad if the FG invests money in this program or make it a government sponsored program, now that their sponsor has withdrawn.
Just thinking out loud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
undecided
Hokage Naruto would beat you in a fight, lol
Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by dannytoe(m): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2017
see waitin buhari cause

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Zetra(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Lanceslot:
from Airtel to Mtn, maybe Glo could takeover who knows if it's the underground clause

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Hokage Naruto would beat you in a fight, lol

Lol

Is that so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by totorimi: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Time to go and repackage the program and make a come back, it was beginning to loose the excitement anyway.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Bugatie(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Lanceslot:

Maybe Etisalat
Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by May21stent: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2017
he must have saved enough money na
Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by laurel03(m): 6:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Bugatie:

Maybe Etisalat
hope not Etisalat Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Lanceslot(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Zetra:

from Airtel to Mtn, maybe Glo could takeover who knows if it's the underground clause
Yea from V mobile, I doubt there's an underground clause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Jamesmatic(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2017
That nigga is a master in art of rhetoric....
Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Frank Edoho..

A confirmed cheater
A renowned wife batterer.
A venereal disease reservoir
A good TV show host.

It is on record and I have it on good authority that when he came to Arochukwu to marry his second wife, he kept haggling for bride-price reduction.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Kennitrust(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
goodbye

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Bisjosh(f): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
So this program still exists? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by 2shure: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Abegi
Greedy bastard
Only u wan chop owo.
Your father.
Useless violent wife beater.
Dey speak phonetics wen u be home based.
Fuc u franc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by obontami: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
The show is so ancient! People still watch it?

Who the show even epp sef? My own na make I see better toto put prick this morning. Time no dey!

undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
dull Nigerians really like this shitty Shhow

this stupid Frank that's a useless rotten wife beater
emotional abuser that stupid and clueless Nigerians are saying goodbye to
abeg swerve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
dull Nigerians really like this shitty SD how

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by okonja(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017

21 Likes

Re: Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Zetra:

Glo is also under financial strain.

Buhari badluck is second to none

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) / BBNaija: Ayiri Emami To Give Efe N50M & Brand New SUV - HPRTV Claims / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.