Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido (1338 Views)

The Pass Davido Gave To Peruzzi As They Play Football (Photos) / See The Horrible Reply A Facebook User Gave To A Girl Who Is Ready To Date Him / Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by whothiefmymoney(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
see the epic reply a guy gave to wizkid

Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by Zzyzxt(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Member of the Nigerian savage group (NSG) spotted. Ah oja mi lara je
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
undecided

1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by EmyLeo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol...people and bad mouth sha
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by Hotshawarma(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
be there be giving epic reply on twitter when your mates are hustling and having epic millions in their bank account...
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by BerryAnny(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh lawd! My chest! Daht niqqur killed Wiz.

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by ellahzy(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where is the head office of savage? it seems that's the new business. tongue
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by GoggleB(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
BerryAnny:
Oh lawd! My chest! Daht niqqur killed Wiz. Seriously,I thought Wiz has matured over the years buh hell nah,dude is still far from growing up.
Am confused?
Did wiz exchange words with him or what?
Couz this ur comment doesn't make any sense

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Savagery grin

Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by Chidexter(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Savage level : 30 billion
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2017
savagery at its peak... D guy get bad mouth, kaiii!
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by Macdawid(m): 12:15am On Jun 28, 2017
ellahzy:
Where is the head office of savage? it seems that's the new business. tongue
Ayemi o, head office ke?¿... Iwo gan gan ni savage aye!
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by Macdawid(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2017
This is what 'Pepper Dem Gang' have caused... Childish WizKIDcheesycheesy
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by praizephoto(m): 5:39am On Jun 28, 2017
lol
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by dacblogger: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2017
They yaff finished wizkid ooooo... grin

Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by BerryAnny(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2017
GoggleB:
Am confused? I don't have any sense. My father is so silly.
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by GoggleB(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2017
BerryAnny:
Am confused? I don't have any sense. My father is so silly.
Really?
You didn't tell us he was silly oh. Just hearing from you. grin
Re: See The Epic Reply A Twitter User Gave To Defend Davido by CharlotteThomas: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
I just can't understand the pranks above and few are funny and few cant be understood, but they were meant to be the best some times which makes me laugh. I always stuck up with best essay service works and reading such pranks sometimes gives relief.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Twins, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Pictured With Patience Ozorkwor / Nollywood Besties, Anita Joseph & Angela Okorie At War With Each Other / Singer Teyana Taylor Show Off Amazing Bikini Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.