Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) (923 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by dre11(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Posted By: Precious Igbonwelundu

A photojournalist accused of beating his wife to a pulp said on Tuesday battery was the only language the woman understands.

Francis Abiagan, an employee of Business Day Newspaper, said his wife of 10 years, Joy, had made life difficult for him since he brought his sick mother to their Ifo, Ogun State, residence.

A group, Campaign Against Impunity and Domestic Violence had accused Abiagan of beating and stripping naked his wife.

In a statement signed by the group’s spokesman, Gbenga Soloki, the photojournalist was accused of inflicting injuries on the woman, boasting that nothing could happen to him.

According to Soloki, Abiagan had been assaulting his wife for a long time, with the couple’s family intervening to broker peace whenever they quarreled.

Abiagan, who admitted on telephone that he beat up his wife, said he could not endure the way the woman treated his mother.

He said: “I have been married for 10 years now. My mother had stroke and no one was available to take care of her. I brought my mother to the house and since then, it has been war. My wife hates my mother with passion. My sin is that I accommodated all her siblings and they have turned my life into a nightmare.

“My wife has been devising means to deal with my mother. She starved my mother to the extent that I hired a help, who cooks for her. My wife was seen dragging my mother on the ground, calling her a witch. I have been enduring it but I could not bear this last one she did to my mother.

“My wife threatened the cook I hired not to come. The church has organised several meetings for us. They begged her to change but she refused. It is the language she understands I gave to her.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/battery-language-wife-understands/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
too bad
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
I know SOME women might be troublesome sometimes, BUT it's wrong to beat her.

PS: Women, if your husbands beat you, take a LONG walk off the marriage! If you die, the society forgets you after one year!

Modified: With the man's allegations, then I think the women is not worthy to be respected like a woman. She went TOO far!

2 Likes

Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by midehi2(f): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thou beating her will not solve the problem...but the woman is bad for treating the old woman like that....she forgot she will be old one day and have a daughter-in-law too undecided

1 Like

Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by makydebbie(f): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
We should listen to both sides before judging. But if it's true, the woman is heartless.
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nah its always the man's fault a woman can't go wrong lol
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by Homeboiy: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
oh na wa o
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
If she truly did so, shez mean o. Battering her wasnt the best tho... Two Wrongs doesnt mk a Right.

1 Like

Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by jakandeola(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
If she truly did so, shez mean o. Battering her wasnt the best tho... Two Wrongs doesnt mk a Right.
is gud he beat her
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
jakandeola:
is gud he beat her
How? undecided
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by jakandeola(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nickymezor:
How? undecided
she deserve it
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
jakandeola:
she deserve it
hmmm, Wateva undecided
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by eyinjuege: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2017
I hate it when people maltreat other vulnerable people- elderly, children, disabled. Its wickedness in high places.

The man should have separated from her long time ago, or reported her to the police.
I know its hard to find out your loved one was abused, but since he wasn't there when it happened, he should have just reported her to the police for assault of the elderly when he got back or asked her to leave their home.
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by dangotesmummy: 6:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Yesterday it was tonto celebrating her divorce,now its another one beating his wife

News flash: marriage is not for everyone if you know you can't manage your anger and deal with crisis like a civilized human being, without your fists,marriage is not for you

If you know you enjoy your privacy and you don't like sharing your space with others,marriage is not for you

Everything about marriage is sharing and management crisis and control.all the go and marry crew will be the ones to cuss the living day light out of you if you divorce

I remember when the go and marry crew were on Tonto's case,now she satisfied them with marriage, the marriage didn't work out and now they're the same people bashing her

Now these same people are on rukky sanda and Rita Dominic case. I pity those that let anyone toss them around with the menopause don dey come o
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by sisisioge: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Wow! Why can't we all live peaceful ntoriolorun? Biko take am easy o. Make una go una separate ways if you can't speaks peaceful language biko.
Re: Battery The Only Language My Wife Understands (photo) by ijustdey: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2017
she decided to wake the sleeping dog. she unleash the wolf in her man.

won't fault the man because she was the one the initiated it

let the women knows that what you can't receive don't give because it will come back to you in full measure, press down and shaken together

lalasticlala let it grace the promise land for education

(1) (Reply)

Dating Advice / Why Will His Wife Always Keep Packs Of Condom In His Office Bag / Friends Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.