Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start (4963 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Business Can 500k Start Up / What Lucrative business can I start with #300,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by sabangeri(m): 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Talasuma:
go into charcoal production, sounds funny but profitable, just 100k is enough, within a month plus, you'll be surprised
how do one start charcoal business , what are the requirements am intrested
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by walecosby: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Am interested in this. can we chat on WhatsApp (07062055921)
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by eezeribe(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Talasuma:

spirits from the underworld
... Nice answer.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by eni1(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kindly contact immediately me for urgent attractive business..09053312633
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by ResourceMan(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Talasuma:

spirits from the underworld

Very nice reply.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by ResourceMan(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Talasuma:
go into charcoal production, sounds funny but profitable, just 100k is enough, within a month plus, you'll be surprised
Sincerely this is the most tangible business idea discussed here. I have your contacts already, lets see how it goes.
By the way, do you have any idea about charcoal briquettes?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by router123(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2017
Talasuma:

whats your point here bro?

Look what I am replying and don't believe every1 will believe whatever he reads without using logic and his little brain to discern if what he/she is reading is true or possible
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Chromite: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
nelsonddon:
Considering the high cost of doing business in Nigeria today. Have been thinking the sort of business to start with 500k. Please i need reasonable suggestions fellow nairalanders.
Hello, are you still interested in investing? I have a very lucrative business idea and an already drafted plan.
I stay in an area that has huge amount of business owners but no banks around people need a way to withdraw,transfer and deposit easily and fast.Contact me via signature i will give a comprehensive breakdown of the Business model and profit margin.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by trueinfo: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
nelsonddon:
Considering the high cost of doing business in Nigeria today. Have been thinking the sort of business to start with 500k. Please i need reasonable suggestions fellow nairalanders.

Hey Man!

Don't allow anyone to rub you off your hard-earned money o. Keep part of it, then, one sure hot business you can do is crop farming. Get a good location where land is cheap for farming, go there, and start late maize and cassava farm. Your maize should be ready in the next 3 months, give your cassava almost 8 months. It's sure money. Don't do baba ijebu o
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by GoldmindswebINC(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why not consider setting up a website for online hotel booking and travel agency with this amount and watch yourself become a philanthropist.
wants to know more 08147714099
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Fxmanager(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
nelsonddon:

This is one secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer (FCA regulated and Licensed)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: What Lucrative Business Can 500k Start by Futureinvestors(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How To Start A Mobile Phone Business / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.