Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! (4870 Views)

Buhari Supports Aba Entrepreneurs With N7.5m / Want To Succeed In Business? Read The Best Business Advice From Aliko Dangote / OIL PRICE CRASH: Nigeria In Top 5 At-Risk Countries - Global Risk Insights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Entrepreneurs are often criticized for not being amenable to receiving advice. Indeed, everyone has his blind spots. A great entrepreneur or executive is one who turns to someone who can challenge his assumptions and help him avoid falling prey to his blind spots.

Are you a business owner or entrepreneur thinking of starting a new business?

Do you want to own your brand or lauch a new line of product into the market?

Are you currently facing some unforeseen business issues or sales challenges?

Are you finding it difficult achieving your business goals or objectives?

Are there issues that is making you have sleepless nights?

For this reasons I decided put up this free business advise and supports thread for you; The aim is to find answers to most business issues, challenges, questions and more. Thereby, helping you avoid and over the common pitfalls in the business world today. At thesame time this will give us the opportunity to learn from our collective experiences. But, if yours is more confidential or technical, you may need to reached me personally on the cell number made available here.

My name is Engr. Ebhomien Endurance. I'm a Sales Consultant base in Nigeria. Through helping of businesses with sales plans, strategies, market intelligence, brand image, sales training, recruiting, coaching as well as copywriting for web page contents, television or radio commercials, catalogs, brochures, proposals, sales letters and other custom sales contents and materials; and with regard to the many success I have so far recorded! It became much more obvious that most business failures in Nigeria are not cause by lack of capital as many have presumed but as a result of poor strategies, and contents that fails to attracts the needed customers.

No matter your choice of business, Career or Talents; the fact remain that you need customers to achieve your goals. The purpose of this thread is therefore to re-awaken our business consciousness and give you insights that will enable you face the realities of todays competitive market. So, feel free to post your questions, issues, challenges, as well as comments, suggestions and, do remember to follow this thread as answers, and responses will be posted here to enlighten us. So lets get started

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance
Sales Consultant
Tel: +2349024605094
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SweetyZinta(f): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2015
am innn!
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Na God bring you come, I would like to start this way
I already av a registered business name with the CAC under entertainment & I av been paying my annual returns to the CAC, here are my questions
1. Can I incorporate a press into it? (Remember it's registered as entertainment)
2. How can I register with NUJ & NAN coz I dnt want to run an illegal biz.
3. What are the requirements for no.2 above?
Thanks
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by wealthinfos(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015
MSPConcept:
I already av a registered business name with the CAC under entertainment & I av been paying my annual returns to the CAC, here are my questions
1. Can I incorporate a press into it? (Remember it's registered as entertainment)
Thanks

How do u mean by 'you want to incorporate a press into ur business? Lets hv ur picture of wat u mean first.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by tessylove2(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2015
Following grin
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
wealthinfos:

How do u mean by 'you want to incorporate a press into ur business? Lets hv ur picture of wat u mean first.

I would like to run a magazine, online news & cable tv in nearest future with thesame registered name.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
MSPConcept:
Thanks

You do not necessarily need to belong to associations like NAN (News Agency of Nigeria) or NUJ (Nigeria Union of Journalist) to have your magazine published, Although these associations may help provide you with latest News. What you need is an ISSN from the National Library.

Although, any registered company or business name will do, Even if you have a business call MIKESPET Concept Entertainment for instance, you can publish a magazine and call it STYLEZ or what ever, and it will be allowed at the National Library. For credibility or Legal issues as you rightly said, you may need to take up, and register another business name e.g. MIKESPET Concept Publication with the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission). Now, here is what you need to do:

1. Go to the National Library at Hubert Macauly way, Yaba Lagos and have a name check to avoid title duplication. This will ensure you are not using the name of existing publication. That will take them about 2 weeks.

2. Once the name is available you can them print the first issue. You will then take four (4) copies of your publication to them, with a ISSN Application letter with a copy of your company registration. It will cost you less than N12, 000

Magazine production is a lucrative business any day any time especially when you have good niche, interesting articles and good Editors. However, you must have a better marketing proposition and network before you begin, of course I can help you with that. Many advertising agents will demand that you be in the market for at least 6 months before they can send advert to you. Below are the contact details of NUJ and NAN should you need to enquire the necessary registration steps with them. Please, do make a post here if you found it helpful.

News Agency Of Nigeria (NAN)
Address: Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
Telephone: +234 9 2343196.

Nigeria Union of Journalist (NUJ)
Address: Victory Plaza plot 1490, Gambiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Telephone: 09-3143016-7, 08034004239

Good Luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thanks for the reply & advice, I will keep you posted as I progress bt that will be after the election. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
MSPConcept:
Thanks for the reply & advice, I will keep you posted as I progress bt that will be after the election. Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by wealthinfos(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
MSPConcept:

I would like to run a magazine, online news & cable tv in nearest future with thesame registered name.

if you want to run an online media then you may not need any CAC or ISSDN or NUJ incorporation or whatever. What you will need is to learn or consultant a good webdeveloper, search for a domain name for ur online magazine publication, secure/buy the domain name and host it. Ur web developer will hv to be ur publisher, or u may need to aqcuire webdesign skills so u can cut cost and be publishing urself. Dazz all!
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Sales Lesson:
Why Should Customers Buy From You?
By Engr. Ebhomien Endurance

Customers are indeed the lifeblood of every business because without customers, you have no business. As the old axiom goes “nothing happens until somebody buys something.” The most important function of every business is to create and keep customers. It’s that simple and that difficult. It’s a common believe that most business failure in Nigeria are caused by a lack of capital. It’s also false. Practically all business failure is course by lack of customers. If you have enough customers, you can do almost everything else wrong and still make profit. But if you don’t have enough customers, you can do everything else right and go broke.

In today’s competitive market, why should customers buy from you? Many of my clients had trouble answering this question. They respond with things like “we have been in business for 15 years” and “we have the best service” or “our quality is the best” and so on. Well, if you’re a Doctor, Lawyer, Professor, Engineer, Teacher, Accountant, or other professional, that may be the case. But it’s an arrogant and very dangerous attitude as an Entrepreneur. The truth is that the success of any business isn’t determined by what any body knows. Its determined by what sells and how well you sell it. As an Entrepreneur, it isn’t what you know but what your customers buy that counts most. In a personal business, it’s easy for you and I to think of ourselves as the business. Don’t be fooled. The customers are the business. We are the service providers. As homour writer Linda Perret remarked, “The customers isn’t always right, but he’s always the one with the money.”

The first thing you need to realize is that success in the regular job and the Entrepreneur's world involves different journeys requiring different maps. Too many startup businesses in Nigeria fail because their owners continue to think and act like employees. You have a great self-image, high expectations, a positive attitude, and steely determination. But you aren’t going to be successful following the wrong map, and this misconception maybe holding you back.

Creating value is the key. What do people buy? Benefits! Customers any where in the world exchange their hard earn money for something they believe will satisfy them more than the money they have to pay for it. No customer will buy from you or me except they are well convinced that the value they get is greater than the cost. So whatever your choice of business, your basic job is to offer a product or service and convince customers that its worth far more to them than the money it cost. That is called creating perceived value, and if you are good at this, you won’t lack customers.

So adopt the successful entrepreneurs map today. Forget about your own view of the world. Put aside your ego, prejudices, and your opinions and look at the world through your customers eyes. Who are your customers? What do they want? What’s value to them? How do I provide it? Do I need advice, coaching or sales experts? Answering these questions correctly is the key to success in any business. A Sunday time author Michael Morris remarked and I quote “customers buy because your marketing is better, meaning you have put together a proposition that is more relevant to them than anything else on offer.” And that’s it. Get it right, and you could be on the way to fortune. Get it wrong and there is no point in going any further. Please, feel free to share your thought, comments, questions and issues while we prepare for more lessons:

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance, is an acknowledged Sales Consultant who has continued to help both small and big businesses across Nigeria with practical sales plans, strategies, market intelligence as well as effective sales structures and contents that attract needed customers. He is also a trainer of sales Personnels. His job is to help you increase your sales within a short period of time. He is the president of Great Achiever Consult | Tel: +2349024605094

5 Likes

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
wealthinfos:

if you want to run an online media then you may not need any CAC or ISSDN or NUJ incorporation or whatever. What you will need is to learn or consultant a good webdeveloper, search for a domain name for ur online magazine publication, secure/buy the domain name and host it. Ur web developer will hv to be ur publisher, or u may need to aqcuire webdesign skills so u can cut cost and be publishing urself. Dazz all!

OK, Thank you
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by harryshevy: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls bros I want go into laundry and dry cleanin service. Pls can u shared mor light on how to go abt it..
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Useful posts will never make front page

2 Likes

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
harryshevy:
Pls bros I want go into laundry and dry cleanin service. Pls can u shared mor light on how to go abt it..

Before you start a Laundry and dry cleaning business you need to consider the following;

1.) The Location: Your area of coverage holds the key to your success. If you start a dry cleaning business in an area dominated with low income earners it mean over 95% will prefer to do their laundry themselves due to lack of finance. You will have a better chance at success if you identify an area, neighbourhood or even a residential estate where the standard of living is average and above average. You can then be sure that if you do the right things you will achieve relative success.

2.) The Level of Competition: Dry cleaning and Laundry services may be lucrative but not when you are entering into a ground already occupied by several laundry services. You will have to do extra creative and ingenious work to turn your business into a success. So before you launch into any town or area do your feasibility study and find out the level of competition if any.

3.) Funds: The amount of capital at your disposal will determine things like if you start with three, two staff or only yourself, if you introduce mechanised laundry or make do with the manual process of laundry. Depending on the area you are and the level of competition available these things may matter.

These are some of the factors you must consider. However, if you re thinking of investing millions into into this business from the very start, then I will suggest you seek an expert advise and work with a good sales strategy; you will get more job than you can possibly handle.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by morrygreat: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Please sir help me out, don't really know which to choose, going to my state precisely Lokoja to open a creche or st
Staying in Portharcourt to open an Okirika clothing shop? I hv been into teaching for d past 12 years. Help please
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Do you have any idea about the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF)?
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
morrygreat:
Please sir help me out, don't really know which to choose, going to my state precisely Lokoja to open a creche or st
Staying in Portharcourt to open an Okirika clothing shop? I hv been into teaching for d past 12 years. Help please

Creche is a more stable business when compared to okirika trade. The possibilities for growth and expansion is unlimited. Most importantly, your 12 yrs experience as a teacher will also be an added advantage. However, before you fully embark on this journey, here are some points you need to ponder upon:

1. Finance: do you have the funds, family, or financial support you need to carter for the Cost of operation within the first six months? At least before you are well known in the neighborhood.

2. Area: if you must relocate to Lokoja to begin your Creche sch. You must locate an area where women are productively engaged thereby having little time at their disposal. Places like Estate, GRA etc

3. Trust: you must develop a trust base building system. Infact, you must get parents to know you and trust that you can care for their worlds. In my experience, trust isn't something you ask for, it is something you earn with time.

4. Competition: before you launch into any area do your feasibility study and find out the level of competition if any.

Do not underestimate the points above, if you find out any lapses or hinges that may hinder your progress e.g. Finance, Location, Competition e.t.c you may then consider the okirika business as an alternative while working towards your ultimate goal; Creche.

Good Luck.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
MSPConcept:
Do you have any idea about the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund (MSMEDF)?

The MSMEDF is a N220 billion fund set aside for Micro Small Medium Enterprises Through the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN). Here is a 26 page PDF it contain all you need to know. Download here:

http://www.cenbank.org/

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by hipinnacle: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2015
@salesconsultant well done sir. i am starting an ecommerce biz lik jumia n konga but mine is around agro products, how can i raise adequate funds n get customers. do u think dis biz visible in Nigeria i.e. is Nigeria ripe to operate ecommerce on agric products. if yes hw cn u help sir. tanx.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2015
SalesConsultant:

The MSMEDF is a N220 billion fund set aside for Micro Small Medium Enterprises Through the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN). Here is a 26 page PDF it contain all you need to know. Download here:

http://www.cenbank.org/

Enjoy!

THANKS

1 Like

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Ojeandy1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
About Limelight Global

Limelight Global is an empowerment/business platform owned by Limelight Integrated Services, a fast rising business empire with a vision to see individuals becoming self-dependent and financially free across the globe.

It is a known fact that there are potentials that die unused for various reasons, and there are potentials that people put to work but they never see the light of day for many cogent reasons. From our days of little beginning, we realised that people celebrate only what gets into the limelight that is why we have been in the business of helping people to fly as high as they want in their chosen career and/or business. We are a living testimony of the fact that every great thing in the world today started small, thus, we have in the past years been grooming Small and Medium scale Enterprises (SMEs) to stand firm and grow at a steady pace. SEE MORE at www.limelightglobal.org
For Registration Click http://limelightglobal.org/?page_id=159
Sponsor: Ojeandy
Sponsor's code: 234815967 then proceed to ACCESS BANK and pay N3000
ACCONT NAME: LIMELIGHT INTEGRATED SERVICES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0058143917
After payment CLICK http:///forms/yvrxujazmG to complete your registration. You're done. Welcome to a world of unlimited earnings.

LIMELIGHT GLOBAL IS NOT SCAM, IT IS REAL, LIVE AND DIRECT. NO SALES, NO RENEWAL, NO STRESS. GOOD FOR STUDENTS, TRADERS, SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS, HOUSEWIVES, ETC. THEY HAVE A LIVE OFFICES NATIONWIDE. THE HOUR HAS COME TO MAKE MONEY IN A STRESS FREE MODE
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Sundayme(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
SalesConsultant:
Sales Lesson:
Why Should Customers Buy From You?
By Engr. Ebhomien Endurance

Customers are indeed the lifeblood of every business because without customers, you have no business. As the old axiom goes “nothing happens until somebody buys something.” The most important function of every business is to create and keep customers. It’s that simple and that difficult. It’s a common believe that most business failure in Nigeria are caused by a lack of capital. It’s also false. Practically all business failure is course by lack of customers. If you have enough customers, you can do almost everything else wrong and still make profit. But if you don’t have enough customers, you can do everything else right and go broke.

In today’s competitive market, why should customers buy from you? Many of my clients had trouble answering this question. They respond with things like “we have been in business for 15 years” and “we have the best service” or “our quality is the best” and so on. Well, if you’re a Doctor, Lawyer, Professor, Engineer, Teacher, Accountant, or other professional, that may be the case. But it’s an arrogant and very dangerous attitude as an Entrepreneur. The truth is that the success of any business isn’t determined by what any body knows. Its determined by what sells and how well you sell it. As an Entrepreneur, it isn’t what you know but what your customers buy that counts most. In a personal business, it’s easy for you and I to think of ourselves as the business. Don’t be fooled. The customers are the business. We are the service providers. As homour writer Linda Perret remarked, “The customers isn’t always right, but he’s always the one with the money.”

The first thing you need to realize is that success in the regular job and the Entrepreneur's world involves different journeys requiring different maps. Too many startup businesses in Nigeria fail because their owners continue to think and act like employees. You have a great self-image, high expectations, a positive attitude, and steely determination. But you aren’t going to be successful following the wrong map, and this misconception maybe holding you back.

Creating value is the key. What do people buy? Benefits! Customers any where in the world exchange their hard earn money for something they believe will satisfy them more than the money they have to pay for it. No customer will buy from you or me except they are well convinced that the value they get is greater than the cost. So whatever your choice of business, your basic job is to offer a product or service and convince customers that its worth far more to them than the money it cost. That is called creating perceived value, and if you are good at this, you won’t lack customers.

So adopt the successful entrepreneurs map today. Forget about your own view of the world. Put aside your ego, prejudices, and your opinions and look at the world through your customers eyes. Who are your customers? What do they want? What’s value to them? How do I provide it? Do I need advice, coaching or sales experts? Answering these questions correctly is the key to success in any business. A Sunday time author Michael Morris remarked and I quote “customers buy because your marketing is better, meaning you have put together a proposition that is more relevant to them than anything else on offer.” And that’s it. Get it right, and you could be on the way to fortune. Get it wrong and there is no point in going any further. Please, feel free to share your thought, comments, questions and issues while we prepare for more lessons:

Engr. Ebhomien Endurance, is a Sales Consultant who has continued to help both small and big businesses across Nigeria with practical sales plans, strategies, market intelligence as well as effective sales structures and contents that attract needed customers. He is also a trainer of sales Personnels. His job is to help you increase your sales within a short period of time. He is the president of Great Achiever Consult | Tel: +2349024605094
Am a young student. I have like three things
1. Begin selling phones, micro cards, etc
2. Selling toothbrushes ( especially to wholesalers and retailers)
3. Begin going to schools, and organising talent discovery seminars and the likes.

But i need money to begin with.
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by morrygreat: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Creche is a more stable business when compared to okirika trade. The possibilities for growth and expansion is unlimited. Most importantly, your 12 yrs experience as a teacher will also be an added advantage. However, before you fully embark on this journey, here are some points you need to ponder upon:

1. Finance: do you have the funds, family, or financial support you need to carter for the Cost of operation within the first six months? At least before you are well known in the neighborhood.

2. Area: if you must relocate to Lokoja to begin your Creche sch. You must locate an area where women are productively engaged thereby having little time at their disposal. Places like Estate, GRA etc

Whao! Thanks so much, so helpful

3. Trust: you must develop a trust base building system. Infact, you must get parents to know you and trust that you can care for their worlds. In my experience, trust isn't something you ask for, it is something you earn with time.

4. Competition: before you launch into any area do your feasibility study and find out the level of competition if any.

Do not underestimate the points above, if you find out any lapses or hinges that may hinder your progress e.g. Finance, Location, Competition e.t.c you may then consider the okirika business as an alternative while working towards your ultimate goal; Creche.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
hipinnacle:
@salesconsultant well done sir. i am starting an ecommerce biz lik jumia n konga but mine is around agro products, how can i raise adequate funds n get customers. do u think dis biz visible in Nigeria i.e. is Nigeria ripe to operate ecommerce on agric products. if yes hw cn u help sir. tanx.

Having an eCommerce like jumia for Agro Products is indeed another creative innovation if you ask me. The initiative will further boast the FG transformation agenda for the agricultural sector.

However, most of your target audience (Farmers, merchants and individuals) may find it a challenge to comfortably use this platform. Of course, you may already know that most are not ICT inclined. Thus, this leaves a lot of work on your part, not only to raise awareness but also to educate as well as show them how it work and the benefits of using the platform. Well, this is not an easy task.

But if you can design and develop the website (Platform) yourself - better! You will need to run a promotional trial test to see the outcome (I will show you how to do this) from here; if the response is appreciable, you may then start sourcing for corporate support for massive campaign most especially from organizations with record of supporting agricultural initiatives even the Govt inclusive and, if your proposition is sound, they will respond.

Personally, I think this is the right time to begin.

Good Luck!
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please give me some enlighten on forex
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by JOHNMASON(m): 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Thank you so much sir , I have read some of the advice you have suggested so far and believe u can help me out on mine too. I am into laptop and phones repairs currently but wanna gi into someyhing that can make me richer . I am considering going into events decoration and Dj business. I need an advice . Thanks in advance
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by channelz: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
SalesConsultant:

Thanks for the input so far.

1 Like

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by peter07(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please enlight me on how to generate big sales for a new computer institute
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sundayme:

Am a young student. I have like three things
1. Begin selling phones, micro cards, etc
2. Selling toothbrushes ( especially to wholesalers and retailers)
3. Begin going to schools, and organising talent discovery seminars and the likes.

But i need money to begin with.

The idea of getting Capital for startup is becoming more challenging by the day. Most lenders I know of only want to commit with an existing business with credibility. Of course I'm not ruling out the possibility. Programmes like Etisalat Easy millionnaires competition, YouWin, MSMEs Funds, Sure-P. IgniteIdeas Contest e.t.c do help startups in these areas. Well, since you cannot put your complete hope in these, here are my suggestions:

Due to cost implication, you should begin with the talent hurt for labels that need fresh inputs. Since you re in school this will be much easier for you to engage considering the number of talents around campuses today.

You only need to first create contacts with labels, let them know you can help with young amazing talents e.g. singers, dancers, models, actors e.t.c tell them about you plans of organizing talents hurt in your school; seek for their endorsement and supports. They may even end up becoming more interested in your offer. Whatever the outcome go to several labels and spread you contacts around. Get a team of students, talents, family or friends who can support your journey or help start your own label.

First, do your research, know your strength and weaknesses and then, ask yourself if you can balance the activities with school. Officially, you can request for my services and coaching where necessary.

Good Luck!
Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by SalesConsultant(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
MSPConcept:
Please give me some enlighten on forex

The foreign Exchange market, also referred to as forex market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of well over 3 trillion dollars. Unlike other financial markets, the forex market has no physical location or central exchange.

It is an over the counter market where buyers and sellers of currencies including banks, corporations, and private investors conduct business online.

Visit: www.pipsology.com to learn all you can about Forex Trading for free

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Get Free Business Advice, Insights And Supports Here! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
SalesConsultant:

The foreign Exchange market, also referred to as forex market, is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of well over 3 trillion dollars. Unlike other financial markets, the forex market has no physical location or central exchange.

It is an over the counter market where buyers and sellers of currencies including banks, corporations, and private investors conduct business online.

Visit: www.pipsology.com to learn all you can about Forex Trading for free

Enjoy!

OK, THANKS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble With Opay Account Number / US Bank Shuts RCCG's Accounts / Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.