Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic (6593 Views)

Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Ravi Zacharias Death Is Untrue - Spiritual Leader Is Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bjhfKmRCZw

I've always told atheists that Richard Dawkins' is an incompetent High Priest of the atheist ministry . They wee not hear . See how his dumb argument made him an object of ridicule on a LIVE RADIO Programme .

Enjoy !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Richard Dawkins , an obstinate exponent of evolution could not answer a question by a creationist . Instead , he chose the tedious circumlocutory response we all are conversant with as the atheists do here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacFylDG7cU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Richard Dawkins just like every atheist on the planet became an object of ridicule after he evaded debating with Christian genius and erudite philosopher Dr . William Lane Craig . Dr WLC destroyed every popular argument Richard Dawkins ever made against theism in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4znlARl08&t=355s

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by felixomor: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ravi my man!
Heheheheheh grin
Some people will not like this.

Ebuka has done it again. Nice one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Richard Dawkins in what has become his forte , being an object of ridicule , unknowingly affirmed the existence of God by declaring that something pretty mysterious caused the existence of the universe while trying to redefine nothing .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPlTsWFYBIM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why the excessive obsession with Dawkins ?

1 Like

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
dalaman:
Why the excessive obsession with Dawkins ?

What's your obsession with Dr. Craig , you seem to mention him every time we argue .

4 Likes

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 10:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What's your obsession with Dr. Craig , you seem to mention him every time we argue .

You always reference him and parrot his arguments ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
felixomor:
Ravi my man!
Heheheheheh grin
Some people will not like this.

Ebuka has done it again. Nice one.

Thank you my brother .

Behold the leader of the atheist sheeples being humiliated on a live Program . How low can they go before they realize their foolishness ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank you my brother .

Behold the leader of the atheist sheeples being humiliated on a live Program . How low can they go before they realize their foolishness ?

The leader of the atheist that you appointed abi?
Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
dalaman:

You always reference him and parrot his arguments ALWAYS.

He is a very intelligent man feared by all atheists worldwide including you . I mean , take a look at Christopher Hitchens expression after being brutally pummeled by WLC .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJRSmrrM0o

You gotta love this guy !

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by felixomor: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank you my brother .

People like dawkins never knew what hit them, with the rise of intelligent Christian apologists.
The man has faded into oblivion.
Even priests now defeat him in debates.

Because all their empty arguments are recycled and exhausted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
dalaman:

The leader of the atheist that you appointed abi?
You get time oooo
Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He is a very intelligent man feared by all atheists worldwide including you . I mean , take a look at Christopher Hitchens expression after being brutally pummeled by WLC .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJRSmrrM0o

You gotta love this guy !

He is a very good debater but he is not an honest debater. He stands for nothing in the real sense. He'll tell you he is defending the God of the bible but when you use the bible against his position or points he will just throw the bible completely under the bus. He has been caught twisting facts, lying about the position of scholars and changing things just to promote his beliefs.

You can search for his debate with Laurence Krauss on YouTube that was held in Australia and see how Krauss blatantly exposed him by showing him telling lies about Krauss and Dawkins.

I give it to him that he's a very good debater but he isn't an honest one at all.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
felixomor:

People like dawkins never knew what hit them, with the rise of intelligent Christian apologists.
The man has faded into oblivion.
Even priests now defeat him in debates.

Because all their empty arguments are recycled and exhausted.

Exactly ! Even the Jews are rising up against this foolishness . Meet intelligent Jew Ben Shapiro who hates atheism , transgenderism and abortion .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkONHNXGfaM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by spacetacular(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've always told atheists that Richard Dawkins' is an incompetent High Priest of the atheist ministry . They wee not hear . See how his dumb argument made him an object of ridicule on a LIVE RADIO Programme .

Enjoy !

Did I just hear Dawkins say "OH MY GOD? " He is quick to label Christians to be hypocrites simply from his questionnaire yet a simple question he was asked which was much the same as the format of his questionnaires he (Dawkins) could not answer. I guess that also makes him a hypocrite atheist.

I enjoyed the video.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by GoodMuyis(m): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
spacetacular:

Did I just hear Dawkins say "OH MY GOD? " He is quick to label Christians to be hypocrites simply from his questionnaire yet a simple question he was asked which was much the same as the format of his questionnaires he (Dawkins) could not answer. I guess that also makes him a hypocrite atheist.

I enjoyed the video.

Thats happen when God decide to use Cabin Biscuit as trap bait for atheist

Its be a mtchw mtchw ehm mtchw mtchw ehm

Bad week for atheist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2017
dalaman:

He is a very good debater but he is not an honest debater. He stands for nothing in the real sense. He'll tell you he is defending the God of the bible but when you use the bible against his position or points he will just throw the bible completely under the bus. He has been caught twisting facts, lying about the position of scholars and changing things just to promote his beliefs.

You can search for his debate with Laurence Krauss on YouTube that was held in Australia and see how Krauss blatantly exposed him by showing him telling lies about Krauss and Dawkins.

I give it to him that he's a very good debater but he isn't an honest one at all.

You can visit his website @ ReasonableFaith.com . Here he explicitly expounds his arguments for God's existence and a lot of concepts in Christendom . He also explicates the facts which he has been falsely accused of distorting . The atheist world is against him , disparaging and traducing him . We all know why , he is a torn in your flesh !

But you have to admit he destroyed Laurence Krauss too when both of them met . grin grin

WLC is a very intelligent man and very knowledgeable . I remember when he was accused of using Alan Guth and Vilenkin's research wrongly and he openly showed the audience the mail that one of them sent to him saying that he is making use of the results of the research in the right manner .

Maybe Laurence Krauss is angry that David Albert ridiculed his "Universe from Nothing" book on a daily newspaper and WLC publicly made fun of the whole thing .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by Richirich713: 12:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Richirich713:
Lmao grin grin grin

Even Richard Dawkins called upon the same God he has been defaming for years to help him out grin grin grin .

I laugh so tey tears started coming out . cheesy cheesy

The guy no go kill person . cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by Richirich713: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You can visit his website @ ReasonableFaith.com . Here he explicitly expounds his arguments for God's existence and a lot of concepts in Christendom . He also explicates the facts which he has been falsely accused of distorting . The atheist world is against him , disparaging and traducing him . We all know why , he is a torn in your flesh !

But you have to admit he destroyed Laurence Krauss too when both of them met . grin grin

WLC is a very intelligent man and very knowledgeable . I remember when he was accused of using Alan Guth and Vilenkin's research wrongly and he openly showed the audience the mail that one of them sent to him saying that he is making use of the results of the research in the right manner .

Maybe Laurence Krauss is angry that David Albert ridiculed his "Universe from Nothing" book on a daily newspaper and WLC publicly made fun of the whole thing .

grin in that debate Kraus rather desperately used an email he received from Vilenkin, omitted parts of it. Then used that cut up email to argue against craig. Apparently parts of the email were "too technical".

Craig later got hold of the full email, then exposed Kraus grin grin grin , the parts he omitted exposed his misrepresentation of vilenkin, kraus is such a liar.

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/honesty-transparency-full-disclosure-and-bgv-theorem

https://winteryknight.com/2013/09/23/william-lane-craig-posts-full-text-of-vilenkin-e-mail-misrepresnted-by-lawrence-krauss/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Richirich713:

grin in that debate Kraus rather desperately used an email he received from Vilenkin, omitted parts of it. Then used that cut up email to argue against craig. Apparently parts of the email were "too technical".

Craig later got hold of the full email, then exposed Kraus grin grin grin , the parts he omitted exposed his misrepresentation of vilenkin, kraus is such a liar.

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/honesty-transparency-full-disclosure-and-bgv-theorem

https://winteryknight.com/2013/09/23/william-lane-craig-posts-full-text-of-vilenkin-e-mail-misrepresnted-by-lawrence-krauss/

LMAO !!!! So it was the atheist who was trying to cut corners so that he could win a debate eh ? And it backfired big time !!

Dalaman , come and see your brothers ooo with their barrels of lies and deception . They are the ones actually distorting facts to mislead people .

I tell you bro , if these Christian intellectuals were like Richard Dawkins and other rabid vacuous atheists who are only good at vituperating other people , they would have mocked and ridiculed Krauss big time for his cheap and stupid motive which was to clearly deceive people .

Thank you so much for this bro . God bless you .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by hoMegas(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 3:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Richirich713:

Craig later goet hold of the full email, then exposed Kraus grin grin grin , the parts he omitted exposed his misrepresentation of vilenkin, kraus is such a liar.

You guys can lie? I wasn't even referring to this one. I am referring to this video where Craig was caught red handed telling lies about a yet to be relased documentary starring Kraus and Dawkins. He made 3 podcast about the vidoe that wasn't even relased by them, a vidoe he didn't watch and lied that he did. Lawrence Kraus exposed him and played part of the podcast live in the debate where he lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb1-F_UEtS4

5 Likes

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 3:11am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

LMAO !!!! So it was the atheist who was trying to cut corners so that he could win a debate eh ? And it backfired big time !!

Dalaman , come and see your brothers ooo with their barrels of lies and deception . They are the ones actually distorting facts to mislead people .

I tell you bro , if these Christian intellectuals were like Richard Dawkins and other rabid vacuous atheists who are only good at vituperating other people , they would have mocked and ridiculed Krauss big time for his cheap and stupid motive which was to clearly deceive people .

Thank you so much for this bro . God bless you.

This guys clearly doesn't know what is he is talking about. Here is the video. It's hard and embarrassing to watch. Craig was caught lying right on Video.

You can skip it and start watching from the 16 min mark to the 20 min mark and you'll see how he was caught and exposed lying about a yet to be relased documentary which he made 3 diffrent podcast about. Kraus took the pains to show how Craig lied about the yet to be released documentary to his followers. I was talking of A and your man is talking about B.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 3:32am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Again, Craig is a good debater but isn't a honest one. He cares not for the truth, all he is after is winning debates. He tells a lot of lies ease he knows that his audience doesn't know a lot about what he is saying. He knows that his audience doesn't know a lot about philosophy and science so he spins a lot of scientific and philosophy and presents it as the consensus position even when they are fringe or discarded positions.

What I noticed about him that amazes me is the way he throws the bible under the bus. He has no true position when it comes to anything to do with the bible.He DISLIKES it when his opponent try to bring up or use the bible. He is also lucky that most of the atheist he dabates know very little about the bible, but when he meets atheist that know about the bible he always falters. This always comes up when he is debating about the existence of evil in the world and how it shows that there is no God or when he is debating on morality. Pls watch his debate with Eddy Tabash a Jew that knows the bible in and out and watch Craigs pathetic defence where he said that maybe the Jews that wrote down the bible lied and said God told them to write down the things they did when God didn't, after been pummeled by Eddy Tabash. How can he says that when he belongs to an organization that pledges alliagence to the inerrancy of the bible.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
dalaman:

This guys clearly doesn't know what is he is talking about. Here is the video. It's hard and embarrassing to watch. Craig was caught lying right on Video.

You can skip it and start watching from the 16 min mark to the 20 min mark and you'll see how he was caught and exposed lying about a yet to be relased documentary which he made 3 diffrent podcast about. Kraus took the pains to show how Craig lied about the yet to be released documentary to his followers. I was talking of A and your man is talking about B.

Are you saying that Lawrence Krauss did not intentionally leave out parts of the mail which was sent by Vilenkin in order to mislead people ? Because there is clear evidence from the sites that Krauss was doing the false accusation and defamation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by Richirich713: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2017
dalaman:

You guys can lie? I wasn't even referring to this one.

Relax, you said the debate was in Australia. I know the one above was held in sydney that why I thought you were talking about this one. No one's lying, it a misunderstanding.

dalaman:

I am referring to this video where Craig was cut red handed telling lies about a yet to be relased documentary starring Kraus and Dawkins. He made 3 podcast about the vidoe that wasn't even relased by them, a vidoe he didn't watch and lied that he did. Lawrence Kraus exposed him and played part of the podcast live in the debate where he lied.

I'll have to check that out, we already know how Kraus can deliberately mislead - see Vilenkin email incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by branhampaul: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Enjoy !
did any atheist told you that atheism is a religion or an organisation or that atheists got a respected leader??. nef, atheism means "non believe in a god". as simple as that, there is no representive for all atheist..
Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by dalaman: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you saying that Lawrence Krauss did not intentionally leave out parts of the mail which was sent by Vilenkin in order to mislead people ? Because there is clear evidence from the sites that Krauss was doing the false accusation and defamation .

The vidoe has already been posted, what else are you talking about? I am talking about an unreleased documentary that William Craig made 3 different pod cast about and lied about its content when he never watched it at all.
Re: Christian Genius Ravi Zacharias Humiliates Belligerent Atheist Lunatic by jonbellion(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Cc
Pidgin2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Implications Of Alien Life On Religions (discussion) / A Sincere Letter To All Atheists On Nairaland / Is It Possible To Speak In Tongues And Still Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.