Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge (32789 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by ekems2017(f): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Freeze you will soon freeze. Children of God are testifying about Hallelujah challenge and you are saying another thing.
Always negative.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by dominique(f): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
The Bassey guy used religiously gullible Nigerians to gain popularity grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nnfe(f): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
This man needs a resetting slap
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by talkportal: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
you talk like you know her personally..
please are you in the same line of ashawo business with her?

which kind question be this now ? evaberry bin dey share cubicle with her for joint na im make her sabi funke but eventually funke come dey successful leave her for biz that's the reason she's so pained

Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo
runs girl kini you have mouth to talk. abeg shift

you hVe mouth now because 1 unfortunate gold digger managed to marry you abi
ND freeze you useless wife beater you need to throw your phone away
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Sirpaul(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017
freeze abi what did you call yourself
you want to go cripple before you keep your mouth shut baa
just wait for it
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by ThisTrend(f): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Sorry, who is this one?

What are you trying to explain pls... I'm not understanding ya' thon
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by ThisTrend(f): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Sirpaul:
freeze abi what did you call yourself
you want to go cripple before you keep your mouth shut baa
just wait for it

Hmmm... Smh
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by hebenezher(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder where this cretin called freeze thinks from. he's dumb as what no one can imagine. His opinions at times is alarming.

I don't know what he thinks of himself.

tired of his lame comments on social media. savageMoerFucker
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by luvlymabel: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
her life her business...
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by femi4: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Amberon11:
So he shouldn't release songs aymore (despite being a famous gospel artist before this) just because of the praise challenge?

Quit deceiving yourself, you're the real devil worshipper.
The hallelujah challenge inspired the single and not the other way round. Freez is just unnecessary jealous
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by queenitee(f): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Okay, I'm not saying I like Funke or I'm supporting her. Let's say she's is an ashawo but how is that related to the issue here? When would be start looking at the positive side of things and not the negative side? She has said nothing bad here for you to start revealing the ashawo side of her.
Sorry sis, but people like you are the reason why people would never change for good, because even if they have the mind to change, you would keep reminding them of their evil past and never say anything to help them.
I'm not a hater neither am I fan of funke and I am not criticizing you.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by femi4: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Where are your drugs?
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by tjskii(f): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Daft fellow, he released a single and told you where to download it for free,oga freeze,pls tell me what is his gain
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Raziii(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
I still don't get how this Hallelujah challenge became a national issue. Federal govt didn't declare a public holiday for it, it hasn't caused traffic jam across the highways, The ppl taking part in the challenge did so on their free will, so what's the problem?

I'm not taking part in it. That's me! Segun my best friend does, that's his belief! You don't change people's belief by talking down on them. Its a free world.

People saying that's the reason Nigeria is messed up, really? You need to read books on leadership. We voting the wrong set of people to lead us is the reason Nigeria is messed up.

If you looking for who to hit on, hit on the political class. They are the real threat here. We just know how to fight the wrong battle in this country sha!

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by sapientia(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Their opinions...

Should not be your problem..

Your problem should be your own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2017
femi4:
Where are your drugs?

ah ah leave me alone na
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by JAAY52: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
cheesy
I'm a christian
totally sold out to Jesus
But I don't hate people like Freeze
they only promote and stimulate healthy conversations about topics previously thought to be "hear and accept"
Even d widow elisha was sent to pOlitely told him why she can't add Food to d water she was giving him, But he was able to convince her and she got blessed.
How many prophets, preachers and pAstors would have done that today?

Few

We need to be critical oF things b4 doing them.
Have some logical reason For doing stuff not because 'he is a man oF God' or he is From my tribe, or 'we don't question elders'

Na d 'elders' dey chop and steal our Future so
Kontinu

B4 hallelujah challenge there was the tongue challenge in May by Nathaniel Bassey, we spoke in tongues For an hour.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by iamtardey: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2017
see wetin that #olowogbogboro thing don cause now grin
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by lovethchioma(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Raziii:
I still don't get how this Hallelujah challenge became a national issue. Federal govt didn't declare a public holiday for it, it hasn't caused traffic jam across the highways, The ppl taking part in the challenge did so on their free will, so what's the problem?

I'm not taking part in it. That's me! Segun my best friend does, that's his belief! You don't change people's belief by talking down on them. Its a free world.

People saying that's the reason Nigeria is messed up, really? You need to read books on leadership. We voting the wrong set of people to lead us is the reason Nigeria is messed up.

If you looking for who to hit on, hit on the political class. They are the real threat here. We just know how to fight the wrong battle in this country sha!
You have just said it all .
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Amberon11: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
I only respond to sane people. Mention me when you're sane.
Oluwamuyeewa:

These are the problems we have in Nigeria,dem never tear nylon commot for una brain...it's still brand new and unused

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by alt3r3g0: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
@mykelmeezy, McWhillion, Chommieblaq et al

Just like the parable of the sower, the same seed sown, will yield different results based on the surface it lands. Also as in the case of the woman with the issue of blood... She was not the only person that touched Jesus that day. In fact she did not touch Him but just the hem of His garment. While she went with the aim of touching just the hem of His garment in faith to get her healing, others would have not only touched but pushed, squeeze, drag and what not and got nothing out of the same garment.

To come to a conclusion and say no one has been blessed from this challenge....
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

These are the problems we have in Nigeria,dem never tear nylon commot for una brain...it's still brand new and unused

just to be noticed??anyway

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Iamsammy(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

am 100% sure this is NwaAmaipke in woman form, ur own sanction on d way
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by monaPhilz: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Another worried bitch!
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by bejeria101(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
When you reply him,you add to his 2secs of fame. Let him be,his mates play with sand.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by dee02(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
In as much as Daddy Freeze can be a nuisance, the olowogbogboro nonsense is a bloody scam!
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by barallanee(f): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

am sure u and funke did the job together dats why u know so much...jux saying undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by soulfood(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2017
Freeze's brain is Frozen. Only a frozen brain will think Nathaniel Bassey needs fame from this. You say you are God sent but you sow seeds to discourage the faith of believers. My friend, which god sent you.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by soulfood(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
You reek of hate and sadness. Jesus loves you. Thank God Funke is retired ashawo, shows the future is great. You however, needs happiness.You need Jesus. You even called JJC unfortunate. When people around you wonder why you are where you are, they would not understand it is the state of your heart.
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Chommieblaq(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
alt3r3g0:
@mykelmeezy, McWhillion, Chommieblaq et al

Just like the parable of the sower, the same seed sown, will yield different results based on the surface it lands. Also as in the case of the woman with the issue of blood... She was not the only person that touched Jesus that day. In fact she did not touch Him but just the hem of His garment. While she went with the aim of touching just the hem of His garment in faith to get her healing, others would have not only touched but pushed, squeeze, drag and what not and got nothing out of the same garment.

To come to a conclusion and say no one has been blessed from this challenge....

I'm not saying no one has been blessed by the challenge, i have my reservations about it.

Peace!
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by naijajobx: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos) / Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song / IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.