Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA (47221 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by NaijaCelebrity: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim took to the comment section to slams daddy freeze over his comment on Xenophobia attack in SA he shared on his page.

See her reaction below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-slams-daddy-freeze-over-his-comment-on-xenophobia-attack-in-sa/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
Juliet is all beauty without BRAINS. Na today I know.
How many of you agree.

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Kampack: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
she has a point!
..but she can lead the march as well. undecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by benuejosh: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
i said this early. With the way they all rushed out to defend Busola, they should voice out as well and let the world know something wrong is happening in SA.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Destined2win: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.
She has a very valid point.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Rosay15(f): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
benuejosh:
i said this early. With the way they all rushed out to defend Busola, they should voice out as well and let the world know something wrong is happening in SA.
... if you’re on iG you will know they all react but out foolish bloggers won’t see it cause it won’t push traffic.
Stop blaming celebrities and the the lady made a valid point.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by missimelda01(f): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
And you're what? Faceless without brains *spits*

Don't read well and comment like someone who is literate.. be doing first to comment agbaya!

BTW your signature say 'AM' instead of I'M, you should correct that before insulting someone else.
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by LegoMetahuman: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
pile of garbage from her.

that short dude must have pressed her brain with her ass undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Raydos: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
What i don't understand is, Did daddy freeze tag Juliet ibrahim in his post??

Is Juliet ibrahim a Nigerian celebrity? I thought she was from Ghana??

Seriously this is the kind of people boko haram should be killing not their fellow Nigeria, This Juliet should have been bombed by now

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Mrsoundoro(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by sunsewa16: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
All of una na madam una be, simple dss phone call,2baba withdraw his one million match,na Instagram us with pinchures una Sabi, remember the days of fela and sunny okusun,I sempe for Sowore, and other youths activist,they do the talks,bless up Abdul abukareen,men wey get liver.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by ise82(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
This girl is a good for nothing internet oloshow.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.
If you take time to read her post, you'll see that she made a lot of sense.

It's not just about celebrities posting on their Instagram pages and making meaningless hashtags trend. It solves nothing!

Freeze is a yellow, fat fool. Go down to the streets and protest, he will not, he's here on his IG page asking celebrities to talk.

That man is just a dumb ass that knows grammar.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Martinez19(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim is wrong on this one. When they were supporting Busola, did they think that would solve the problem? But they supported nevertheless. However, speaking won't solve anything.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by kiddoiLL(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
they will never accept d Truth.. as if Freeze lied.
Why is she taking Freeze's statements personal anyways?
is she one of the hypocrites?
perhaps she's trying to control damage before it gets worse?
SMH, yellow pawpaw with no seed or brain.
Shebi it's u dat they've pressed ur nyash like agege bread n post upandan..
How will she not see something bad in Freeze's statements?
She follow for people way wan kill Fat Oyinbo dat month..But now all of dem no dey as vocal as dey were when it was Busola vs COZA
Senseless ho

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by elegantslayer(f): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Abeg she should kuku keep qwayet and mind her business, she's not kukuma a Nigerian.. make she no allow us reason her matter oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by OkCornel(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh, the double standards in the nature of man.

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by QuickStandard: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
We buy used/dead/condemned Inverter batteries.

We pick up from your location.

Check our Sig for contact details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Zasedose(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
"'just talk"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by loadedvibes: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Brain dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Goldenheart(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by ainas247: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
I am with Daddy freeze for the first time.

Rank your website on Google
with the right method

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by blindjustice13(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Enough is enough,lets make the hash tag go viral

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2019
This is turning to WAR OF CELEBRITIES already!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Issoryt...

She made a point thOo.... Read her comment in between lines and you will see that she is making sense in a way.

These South Africans that are attacking Nigerians in their country are illiterates...some Of them don't even have social Media handles talk more of watching YouTube Videos..

They don't care... They just act anyhow.

I just pray God will put an end to all these sad stories.

Nigerian Government ain't helping matters at all... It's only when they act that the world will come in for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by anonimi: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.

She has a valid point.
All talk and no action delivers zero change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Acidosis(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Juliet made a reasonable point. Go out there with your sheeple community and protest. Stop hiding behind your stup!d hashtags. Celebrities are not your problems.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2019
What did freeze say that was wrong now

Show else do 1 react or help resolve the situation from Nigeria or does she expect freeze to fly to SA or go to Aso Rock to wake up the govt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by ebuclassic18(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2019
I think these celebrity of a thing is getting into their head

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners / Nkechi Blessing To Ooni Of Ife: I Am Patiently Waiting For My Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.