Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters Insulting Her After Her Marriage Dissolution. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters Insulting Her After Her Marriage Dissolution. (397 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters Insulting Her After Her Marriage Dissolution. by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Earlier today , the report of Tonto Dikeh ‘s
marriage being annulled after the returning
of her bride price , spread like wildfire on
social media causing mixed reactions.

The actress and mother of one however, took to
Instagram to express her joy and happiness
over the issue – this , she got bashed for by
her fans and in reply to all hate comments she
got, she wrote ;

ATTENTION : ::
I get to See some awful comments
and I am here to say I will never
reply to any negative or Bad
vibes … I have had my own fair
share of Clapbacks , Saucey with
rice replies in the past and
Believe me I have grown Up so
much I wouldn ’t elude such
SADNESS and classlessness
again ..
Please if you have nothing
positive to say I advice you
restrain from my page ,PLEASE ..
I mean you can insult me in your
hearts and minds but not on my
page and still put me through
the stress of blocking and
deleting … C ’Mooon Thats brutal..
It’ s said that you can ’t give what
you don’t have “ I DONT HAVE
HATE , Nor clapbacks or nasty
reply So I can ’t give you that …
All I can how ever give you is
LOVE ..
Regardless I Love you all with
the Love of God
# KINGTONTO # Radical for Jesus.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-replies-haters-insulting.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters Insulting Her After Her Marriage Dissolution. by auntysimbiat(f): 5:57am On Jun 28, 2017
OK den... Take +ve comment. ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters Insulting Her After Her Marriage Dissolution. by braimeddy: 5:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Tonto just shut up dere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

84% Of Nigerians Believe EFCC Needs To Investigate Hushpuppi / OFFICIAL VIDEO: Flavour – Baby Na Yoka / Waje- I Sold Chin-chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.