Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) (25721 Views)

Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos) / Peter Obi As Atiku's VP: Southeast PDP Leaders Meet (Photos) / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter Obi was spotted in a friendly interaction with the current Speaker of the USA House of Representatives, Paul Davies Ryan, Jn during a recent meeting in the US. According to reports, the duo discussed about global economy and how to take Africa out from decadence into a better future .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/former-anambra-governor-peter-obi-meets-speaker-us-house-representatives-photos.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by hucienda: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Conservatives exchanging ideas. Charting the way forward.

Governor Obi and Speaker Ryan, bonne chance.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
No time for childishness and online propaganda

Igbos are already building bridges for the new Biafra state..no time.

Kudos okwute

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by AlienRobot: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Stop disgracing us, man....

They aren't any better than us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Freemancipation: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Peter obi was one of the people that openly pushed for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. I hope he brings up Biafran issue to house speaker Paul Ryan to pressure Nigeria government for an international supervised referendum.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:

igbos will need all the support they can get for the new republic. It's only right to be diplomatic.

I say kudos to this

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2017
The only man i see fit for presidency....
Excellent proven track record devoid of corruption despite holding managerial and political positions.

We dont need politicians anymore, we need technocrats and achievers in different fields asides religious and tribal field.

Ironically we Nigerians tend to go for the chairman of a company rather than the MD ceo..

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:

Wake up

We have the support of Israel, now we need the support of republicans

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Freemancipation:
Peter obi was one of the people that openly pushed for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. I hope he brings up Biafran issue to house speaker Paul Ryan to pressure Nigeria government for an international supervised referendum.
of cos it will.

Igbos don't have time for online childishness..

The movement have begun.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by AlienRobot: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
igbos will need all the support they can get for the new republic. It's only right to be diplomatic.

I say kudos to this
Oh...

So you seriously do believe in biafra?

I can't help but smile at you lot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by AlienRobot: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Wake up

We have the support of Israel, now we need the support of republicans
Wake me up when you secure the support of African union and United nation combine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Pheals(f): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
how to take Africa from... what! lies they are there for themselves ok...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Esseite:
The only man i see fit for presidency....
nigeria will never vote a man of vision like Peter obi into power.

They'll prefer a door knob to lead them then whine about poverty for the 4 years that follow.

Peter obi should be reserved for the biafran republic...we need him more

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:

Oh...

So you seriously do believe in biafra?

I can't help but smile at you lot
well, am smiling at the lot that let a corpse rule them from Britain.

Nigeria's future is that of carnage and that doesn't seem to bother you lots..smh

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
AlienRobot:

They are miles ahead of us

#Fact

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Freemancipation: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
USA senators and representatives that have expressed public support for Biafra.

1)US-Senator Scott Berry James Cautions Nigeria on Biafra
http://republicreporters.com/us-senator-scott-berry-james-cautions-nigeria-on-biafra/

2)Hon. Robert K Dornan, US Congressman 1977-1997, former presidential candidate, has expressed support for Biafra referendum. Read more: https://www.naij.com/773249-international-support-ex-us-congressman-calls-biafra-independence-photo.html

3) Rep. Terry paulson
Free Biafra from Nigeria
https://m.townhall.com/columnists/terrypaulson/2016/07/11/free-biafra-from-nigeria-n2189223?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
nigeria will never vote a man of vision like Peter obi into power.

They'll prefer a door knob to lead them then whine about poverty for the 4 years that follow.

Peter obi should be reserved for the biafran republic...we need him more

Yes we can, Nigerians are more sound politically now than we use to be.
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Esseite:

Yes we can, Nigerians are more sound politically now than we use to be.
you are sound politically but you allow a man rule you from abroad.

You let your president address you in a language only his community understand.

...and you're sound?!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
you are sound politically but you allow a man rule you from abroad.

You let your president address you in a language only his community understand.

...and you're sound?!!!

If this had happened years back, we would all go about it like nothing happened, i would not even have heard about it.

But Nigerians in all regards ridiculed it from all spheres and counts it among the bad records of the govt. Would you rather we carry gun to aso rock?

Chill its really quite difficult not just for me and my family, but for most Nigerians and we acknowledge we eventually made a mistake with the present crop of leaders. But what really can one do when the same set is in Nass whom hold powers to make changes.

We can only keep counting down and piling up the bad records while we await the next decisive day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Esseite:

If this had happened years back, we would all go about it like nothing happened, i would not even have heard about it.

But Nigerians in all regards ridiculed it from all spheres and counts it among the bad records of the govt. Would you rather we carry gun to aso rock?

Chill its really quite difficult not just for me and my family, but for most Nigerians and we acknowledge we eventually made a mistake with the present crop of leaders. But what really can one do when the same set is in Nass whom hold powers to make changes.

We can only keep counting down and piling up the bad records while we await the next decisive day.
you are in for a big shock come 2019 my good man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
No time for childishness and online propaganda

Igbos are already building bridges for the new Biafra state..no time.

Kudos okwute
Why are your elders licking northerners.
SON OF THE UNITY BEGGARS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 9:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Why are your elders licking northerners.
SON OF THE UNITY BEGGARS
who's elders are up north?

You see old men trying to protect their investments and you're calling them igbo leaders?

Worry about speaking Hausa as your official language once igbos are gone

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Pesin go yankee go flex jeje with politicians, biafra people dey talk say e go seek for their support..continue deceiving yourself
Biafra my ass!

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by raker300: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
bayocanny:
Pesin go yankee go flex jeje with politicians, biafra people dey talk say e go seek for their support..continue deceiving yourself
Biafra my ass!
you don't understand the concept of diplomacy...stop embarrassing yourself man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by bayocanny: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
you don't understand the concept of diplomacy...stop embarrassing yourself man
I'm not embarrassing myself..kindly tutor me on what diplomacy is all about..I'm listening bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
If the east brings Peter One as the presidential candidate for 2019. I will vote for him. he sounds reasonable. the others like Okorocha speak from both sides of the mouth

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by SageTravels: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Simple Men
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by ojun50(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hausa will nt like this
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
This man seems to be proactive.
Re: Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) by ziego(m): 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Ministerial Screening: Nominees Go Spiritual-New Telegraph / Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.