Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics (19688 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by seguno2: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Meanwhile the big thieves in politics and corporate world are hailed and honoured.
Confusion break bone.
Suffering continues.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Jumbus31(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
mrugoo243567645:
Boost your financial Status TODAY!!!
See details below
Boost yours first, eeediot.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by joenor(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wah.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by luvlymabel: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
why all this wortless thieves now stealing in the church/ may God have mercy on them.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by babahTee: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
In Dj khalid's voice *Anoda one* is 2day wrld church stealing day?? lemme go and steal my church
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by AYOUNG(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Amplifier you bought with peoples TITHE and Offerings?

Who is the bigger thief now?

You're very funny..
Mind you Tithes and offering were willingly give not by coercion..
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Samkai: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
gosh!!!
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
AYOUNG:

You're very funny..
Mind you Tithes and offering were willingly give not by coercion..

How many people give it willingly this days huh?

After the pastor must have called you a thief for robbing God.. cheesy Yet when he collects the loot, He and his healthy looking kids will still use it to buy the latest Range. OR THEY USE IT TO JAIL AUNTY KEMI OR PATRONISE BUG BUMS
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by dipznano: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jumbus31:
Boost yours first, eeediot.

Lmaooo

Savage grin grin grin
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by muller101(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nwa amaikpe the clown has resurrected
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by nkemjacob2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Speechless
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
undecided
Drienzia:
Stealing is bad. but if you must steal, steal big, people will respect you. tell me you stole 20million naira, I'd invite u to my house for launch, give me just 5M from it, and I'd support ur career with Praises.when u caught, even NL mods will say "billionaire robber got arrested" even police will take pictures with u and you'd even grant interview from prison...

undecided
Drienzia:
Stealing is bad. but if you must steal, steal big, people will respect you. tell me you stole 20million naira, I'd invite u to my house for launch, give me just 5M from it, and I'd support ur career with Praises.when u caught, even NL mods will say "billionaire robber got arrested" even police will take pictures with u and you'd even grant interview from prison...

what is this one saying
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by whizzyleejr(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Then, travellers are allowed to sleep in churches and mosques but now they aren't since there is no fear for God again
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
See as him resemble funjosh
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
...the action of the thieves are condemnable. However, why are the youths engaging in such a brazen jungle justice in this modern age? Why can't them be taking to the court and let the rule of law takes its full course.

#NoToJungleJustice.It's crude, barbaric and inhumane.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by AYOUNG(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

How many people give it willingly this days huh?

After the pastor must have called you a thief for robbing God.. cheesy Yet when he collects the loot, He and his healthy looking kids will still use it to buy the latest Range. OR THEY USE IT TO JAIL AUNTY KEMI OR PATRONISE BUG BUMS

I still insist nobody was under coercion to give his/her precious money into any pastors pocket, people just misinterprete the word `Tithes and offering `
And do you also support that people steal ? Even if its not from the church.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
mikkypel:
The bible says forgive and forget and God is interested in sinners.. He has just come to take what belongs to his father

And the last time i checked, the son owns anything a father owns
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Amplifier you bought with peoples TITHE and Offerings?
Who is the bigger thief now?
says who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Akshow:
Why is an average Nigerian sadistic and twisted? Where's our compassion? Always wanna naked people for the flimsiest reason. This is not to say I condone stealing, but heck, must we always be barbaric and use jungle justice? What have they done to the politicians stealing them blind?

Am totally with you on this. So so wrong. Haba

1 Like

Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by sosoliso123: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
the church is also stealing from the people unknowingly
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
this yellowbar demons and jungle justice... no be God property them stole? why not leave God to judge them
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
But their politicians will steal Billions and same people will defend n protect them.
The Nigerian youth keeps showing us that the future of Nigeria will be far more horrible than the present.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Funjosh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as him resemble funjosh

Bomb dey your head angry
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by mechanics(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
eyah, they were unlucky this time around, they should go and steal no more.
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sunofgod:
The church should practice what it preaches..... Forgiveness.
it's not the church members that caught them o, maybe those guys never even enter church sef, am always against jungle justice, the best they should have done was to hand then over to the police
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Parable007: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
how sure are u that this happened in a church or by church members.?? media shaaaa
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by kiddapunk: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Akshow:
Why is an average Nigerian sadistic and twisted? Where's our compassion? Always wanna naked people for the flimsiest reason. This is not to say I condone stealing, but heck, must we always be barbaric and use jungle justice? What have they done to the politicians stealing them blind?

you never lost any thing in your life I presume. jungle justice I don't support but those thieves you see can put a bullet thru yo school on a bad day
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by kiddapunk: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Akshow:

you've never lost any thing in your life I presume. jungle justice I don't support but those thieves you see can put a bullet thru yo skull on a bad day
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by FellaL: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
the world is noisy
Re: Thieves Who Stole Church Amplifier Caught In Delta,Beaten & Stripped Unclad(pics by Akshow: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
kiddapunk:

you've never lost any thing in your life I presume. jungle justice I don't support but those thieves you see can put a bullet thru yo skull on a bad day
So this poor shabby looking corn theif looks like someone who will shoot u abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals 3-month-old Baby (photo) / Zulum: Deradicalised Terrorists Rejoin Boko Haram After Spying On Communities / NDLEA intercepts Abuja-bound Loads Of Nitrous Oxide ‘laughing Gas’ Consignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.