Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help, Doctors In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Doctors In The House (647 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / Please Help Doctors, I'm Dyeing? / Help Doctors In The House Am Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Doctors In The House by DoyFag(f): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
please Doctors in the house. I need remedies for this.

Vaginal odor. no burning, no itching. just odor.

I don't wash down there with soap... just water twice a day.

I don't clean up from back to front.

I don't wear panties to sleep, I don't even wear it around the house... and I don't wear dirty panties.

I hate this odor.

my doc told me to use mist pot citrate.. I did but no improvements.

thanks in advance
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by ipobarecriminals: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
sad embarassed Hope u never sleep with em *cough*.Go to university teaching hospital /general hospital. All will be well
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2017
DoyFag:

I don't wear panties to sleep, I don't even wear it around the house... and I don't wear dirty panties.

I hate this odor.

thanks in advance

Have you tried washing with water, more often than twice? 100% cotton underwear also aids airflow....
Remember the vaginal area is always moist. Moisture in an enclosed space, would obviously produce some kind of odour.
Have you had an STI test?
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by DoyFag(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried washing with water, more often than twice? 100% cotton underwear also aids airflow....
Remember the vaginal area is always moist. Moisture in an enclosed space, would obviously produce some kind of odour.
Have you had an STI test?

No, I haven't had STI test.

I haven't had sex for more than a year...

And I checked symptoms of all possible sti. I don't think I av.

Anyhow, I'll go for test.

but I doubt it.
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2017
DoyFag:

but I doubt it.

Best to rule out STI........ Then other avenues can be explored, if the last time you had sex, the STI was deposited, that's over a year of your body incubating (just saying). Not saying that's the cause, but best to rule it out......
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by shege45: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
DoyFag:

but I doubt it.
i once had a lady friend hu never had sex for over 3yrs,she did a test n found she had staphylococus for 4yrs.so u nt having sex for over a year doesn't matter.jst do d test to rule it out
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by DoyFag(f): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Best to rule out STI........ Then other avenues can be explored, if the last time you had sex, the STI was deposited, that's over a year of your body incubating (just saying). Not saying that's the cause, but best to rule it out......

Thank you
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by DoyFag(f): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
shege45:
i once had a lady friend hu never had sex for over 3yrs,she did a test n found she had staphylococus for 4yrs.so u nt having sex for over a year doesn't matter.jst do d test to rule it out

thank you
Re: Help, Doctors In The House by GloryWilliams(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
DoyFag:

I hate this odor.

thanks in advance

Have you tried Libracin Herbal Alternatives, if not give this product a trial, you will call and thank me, every odour will vanish immediately before the next day

For inquiries: Call/whatsapp: +2347038595483
Links: libracin.com/shop/?ref=39
email us: www.libracinweb3@yahoo.com
www.libracin.com

(1) (Reply)

Ten Litres Of Water Per Day. / Things You Should Know Before Taking Ibrupofen / Herbal Treatment For Tonsillitis In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.