Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,343 members, 7,850,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) (46874 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Female Badoo Member Caught By Residents In Ikorodu (Photos, Video) / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by adatemi: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
How are we sure that it's not the Fulani herdsmen?
If you look at the pattern, it's like what we've reading in newspaper about how people are killed in the east by this so called herdsmen or BokoHaram.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by doskie(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
even armed robbers dont kill like this. they dont kill childeren deliberately
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lagoon of blood.
Thought they said their yoruba region is very peaceful.
Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
And their is Governor in this state called Lagos? And their is King in Ikorodu? And their is police commissioner in Lagos

Ambode what is the sense in it shouting you are building a mega city and just one small rat called Badoo holding people at ransom

So is Lagos people telling me or is people in Ikorodu telling me no one can arrest the rat called Badoo and his gang is that right So is this how Ikorodu people will fold their hands and this bloody foolish rat called Badoo will wipe out the entire Ikorodu town?? Ok nah

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by babaireti(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
sorry1:
afonja this is the problem you should be worried over and not biafra! This baddo retards ain't doing Yoruba land any good yet some good for nothing yorubas will b having sleepless nights over biafra.

This badoo shi.t is skull mining redefined! rip to the dead. The rich are not talking because it has not started affecting them.
Though I'm a yoruba ,I see a lot of sense in this.May God saves from the hands of these vampires

1 Like

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Useless ACCOMMODATORS... They will accommodate you and kill for rituals or out of envy.

Yoruba land is no longer safe for human habitation.

Oh God why please why did you allow some people to just naturally born stupid. Bro or whatever you are what has tribalism has to do with this? Tell me one part of Nigeria that is safe since May 2015 till date please tell me? People like sometime the Mod here to block their post if the Yoruba respond to you now the next you will oh Yoruba hate you or your tribe too much but you are the one who first threw jab right now.

If Yorubaland is no longer good for you bro pack and go for God sake. The North has said it if you are not ready to live in peace with them October deadline still valid so if Yorubaland do not suit you again go back to your village na by force to live in another man's land bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
God pls save us a hin una go always talk,instead make una arm una self mount surveillance
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by emniceeey0649: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please can someone tell me what they benefitted from killing this family... because I don't just understand.. I hate ikorodu and ogijo with passion... Am even scared of walking around whenever am in ikorodu..... It's a pity... And someone will say jungle justice is not good, I wish I can lay my hands on one of dere member....
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
sorry1:
afonja this is the problem you should be worried over and not biafra! This baddo retards ain't doing Yoruba land any good yet some good for nothing yorubas will b having sleepless nights over biafra.

This badoo shi.t is skull mining redefined! rip to the dead. The rich are not talking because it has not started affecting them.

Kudos for this sensible comment
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
I find two things here quite alarming and disconcerting and I will proceed to list them without further ado: 1) The fact that the LASG and CP Lagos have maintained the silence of the graveyard despite the fact that this dare-devil gang remains persistent in their campaign to render Ikorodu uninhabitable and ungovernable 2) That certain unscrupulous and mischievous elements have chosen to trivialized and tribalized this unsavoury piece of news for reasons best known to them. It just shows how ill-educated and premature-minded some homo sapiens on Nairaland are. Nuff said from my end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by shineeye1: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
One of the first essential equipment I will acquire very soon is a sophisticated array of baddest machine and sub machine guns - for self defence from retard terrorists in the land. I know those acquisition may not be legal but I will go through seven oceans and seven deserts in my desperate quest to acquire them. It is the only remaining rational, sensible and legitimate thing to do in Nigeria. I will however acquire one licensed hunting gun as a ploy to cover my self defense strategy.

Today, the State's security forces have become too compromised and overwhelmed to give minimum security to law abiding citizens. The people must lay hold on their legitimate right to life and eliminate all goddam campaigns to making mince meat of their loved ones by idiotic bombastic vampires.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by MasterKim: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
sorry1:

Does dz mean u commenting on afonja related thread lives in paradise

1 Like

Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Is high time the world add these BADOO on Terrorist list

what kind of barbaric tribe is this?
Oloriburuku lawon to ni e.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by shineeye1: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
One of the first essential equipment I will acquire very soon is a sophisticated array of baddest machine and sub machine guns - for self defence from slowpoke terrorists in the land. I know those acquisition may not be legal but I will go through seven oceans and seven deserts in my desperate quest to acquire them. It is the only remaining rational, sensible and legitimate thing to do in Nigeria. I will however acquire one licensed hunting gun as a ploy to cover my self defense strategy.

Today, the State's security forces have become too compromised and overwhelmed to give minimum security to law abiding citizens. Nigerians everywhere must arise and lay hold on their legitimate right to life and eliminate all goddam campaigns to making mince meat of their loved ones by idiotic bombastic vampires.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
The government should do two things. Replace the DPOs in ikorodu with policemen from outside the region . Secondly the government should mandate the ayangburen of ikorodu to produce the killers in one week or be deposed. These killings didn't happen under the last oba of ikorodu. The badoo gang are just errand boys for the high and mighty in ikorodu who use the gang for errands for ritual materials used in their cults. Unless the oba of ikorodu is involved,this issue can be resolved traditionally. Some of the senior police men in ikorodu probably know the sponsors of these badoo gang . If these were the old days ,the docile king of ikorodu would have been deposed by the people. Unless the king is involved,he knows what to do

I was going to say that. What a babaric society.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by shineeye1: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
THE TIME HAS COME for all reasonable and progressive organizations in Nigeria to urgently push for mandatory and compulsory self armament by all law abiding citizens- at least within certain regions of the land. This is obvious necessity of the moment but our callous,, lousy, docile, and thieving looters in government are too dumb and blind to see that!
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Cant the government just donate Ikorodu to Fulani herdsmen for grazing purpose

Ikorodu is now undisputably the HQ of all social ills

Or probably...An atomic bomb that can be confined withing the area should be dropped over it!
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Cant the government just donate Ikorodu to Fulani herdsmen for grazing purpose

Ikorodu is now undisputably the HQ of all social ills

Or probably...An atomic bomb that can be confined withing the area should be dropped over it!

convenient, cos you don't have family there
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by ABEPETER1980(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Government please do something about all this people
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Rozaytee: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
won't d government do something about dis hungry broke guys just wasting life for No reason.!!!
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Virgohills(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
what is the wrong this family to these guys?
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
THIS CULTIST OF A THING EHH. MAY GOD SAVE US MEHN. NAME CHECKERS, DO YOUR JOB.

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by nandyz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
This government is just full of killing.... Killing in ikorodu Lagos state... Killing in Port Harcourt.. River state....... May God help us ooo....

Even in bayelsa...
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by polygamist: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Every community across the country should be mindful of renegades living amongst them. From cultists to terrorists.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by andyanders: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Is high time the world add these BADOO on Terrorist list

what kind of barbaric tribe is this?

You are damn right. They are now a terrorist ritualistic group. Why is it that Ikorodu/Ogun as a whole has become the worst place and state to to live? The Bado group should be another set of ritual group of which some prominent people should be behind them.

How come they tend to be invisible as they say? Government should role out law enforcement officers to now screen any form of person found outside anytime after 12 midnight. Since the operate in the night, the police paid with tax payers money should do their job.Army should be rolled out to now go round those axis in the night since they are not fighting any war for now. This country has no form of security for her citizens.

How come these people entered such a place to kill an innocent family without being noticed?Something has to be done by the government by calling all the so called Obas and Royal fathers in Ikorodu and their surroundings to produce these people because they should be able to know their next door neighbor. Ikorudu/Odoguyan should be declared a war zone henceforth for these people.
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
sad
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
dainformant:
This is very unfortunate. The notorious Badoo gang has struck again – attacking a family of five at Olopomeji, Odogunyan area of Ikorodu. According to report, the dreaded cult group killed the husband and wife including their children with grinding stone as two were rushed to the hospital in critical condition.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/badoo-cult-group-strikes-ikorodu-attacks-family-five-photos.html

PLEASE DOES LAGOS STATE HAVE A GOVERNOR
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
bleble24:
God.

I can't wait to have enough money and leave ikorodu environs.

You are waiting? Betta run
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa o. If the government won't provide these people with the protection they need, can't they form their own vigilante group? Each family should provide able men for security, any baddo man caught will be tried there and then...focrk them!
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by ezewinted1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Omg Olamide badoo again?
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by shacxy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nawa o instead of making reasonable comment on the issue some tribalistic educated illiterate are busy wailing.. Talking about what is stealing their peace may God open our eyes in Nija
Re: Badoo Attacks Family Of Five In Ikorodu (Photos) by paBuhari(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Useless ACCOMMODATORS... They will accommodate you and kill for rituals or out of envy.

Yoruba land is no longer safe for human habitation.
Bornu state is more peaceful than Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Senegalese Driver Hijacks School Bus With 49 Kids, 2 Teachers And Sets It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.