Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) (36688 Views)

Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station / The Customized Mclaren 720S Spider Takes 260 Hours Of Painting Job / Would You Buy This Mclaren F1 For N5.8 Billion? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by allstarcomic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
STILL DEY THINK AM.

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK TIME TO WACTH MY FIRST COMEDY, AND I ALSO APPRECIATE YOU ALL FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LOT, I PROMISE TO DELIVER A BETTER CONTENT FOR YOU GUYS.
ALL YOU SAID SHALL BE TAKEN IN TO CONSIDERATIONS .
WHILE PREPARING FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS. HERE IS THE LINK TO MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTL92gqe9MQ&spfreload=10
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
I WILL BUY IT AS LONG AS I HAVE THE MONEY.....

I LOVE BEAUTIFUL CARS BUT NOT A HONDA EOD (THAT CAR SHOWED ME PEPPER) SO NEVER AGAIN.

I AM COMFORTABLE WITH MY TOYOTA.
Hehehe
I have been enjoying my EOD 2003 model (2.4ltr) since october 2014 without any serious problem am also getting 80km per 10ltrs (city drivin with ac)
And 100km per 10ltrs (highway drivin wit ac).
tongue

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Adepoju002: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Goodbye Power Cuts
Goodbye fuel costs
Goodbye generators
Goodbye Noise
Goodbye pollution

Try these guys... I use free electricity now with solar system. No dull moment, I don't miss my favourite TV shows, Nairaland news sef... lol

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Rick9(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
The car is beautiful, sleek and cheap compared to that Bugatti Veyron that is around N560 Million Naira. I like this one.
I don't like Lamborghini, the design is not nice at all, I prefer Bugatti' Veyron, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls Royce, And Range Rover Sports & Escalade Jeep.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by menxer: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
That is an art work, not to be driven but hung on a wall or displayed in a museum. cheesy

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
sprintscr7:

my dream cars especially dodge duh its 2-door but the transmission and horse power na gbedu we dey burst brain
dodge also produced the dodge charger this is the most powerful sedan in the world currently in service of various police dept across America.

That the car in yellow dodge charger, obviously u know the other cute one.

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Liability
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
180 million naira?i dey mad?i go feed 50 graduates for a year with that money
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Neil0072009:

Please how did eod show you pepper has I am about to buy it??

There is nothing wrong with the EOD. Except you buy a problem one, so involve a professional mechanic for checks. Nigerians tend to demonize any car they can't care for. That's how they have demonized every car that isn't Toyota (or Honda).

This car doesn't have recurrent shaft and ball joint issue outside Nigeria. This shows that the problem is due to the poor maintenance of Nigerians.

Honda isn't Toyota that likes suffer.
Honda is an ajebo car, very sensitive to maltreatment and fake parts _use only OEM parts and recommended products. Do your routine maintenance and you'll enjoy the car _it gives optimum performance and comfort for a middle class car.

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Eife(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
omo see ride!!!!
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

I LOVE BEAUTIFUL CARS BUT NOT A HONDA EOD (THAT CAR SHOWED ME PEPPER) SO NEVER AGAIN.

Na go de honda cars na only constant service to avoid all these joint wahala. Honda na my first car but now na matrix Toyota sport de rain for me now.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by itzmiztamilly(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
MOney Must be made.... cool
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

It always has this Ball Joint And Shaft Problem...
sweet sexy yoruba arewa,is der a vacancy for driving dis queen,i would apply wit all sincerity
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mercedes-Benz Group again. I love that group
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mercedes-Benz Group again. Nothing bad will come from Mercedes group -
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toladipupo995:
will it take me to heaven?
No, but it can take you to hell when you fire it at 180km/h
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Instead of buying this, I will rather buy a land and build it@12m for each building
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by nanaski: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
kennygee:
If it can take me to heaven.
of course it will if u place your leg on the accelerator doing 200km/h while texting.

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by mywells: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
I fear the bumper,how much is the cost of the bumper and can I get it at ladipo oshodi Lagos.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by adepentane1(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2017
i will buy it if they include these features.
1. AI (An artificial Intelligence) that can drive the car along lagos roads, with traffics etc. Monitor other vehicles to avoid crashes, overtake steadily when necessary.
2. An engine that can fly the car for like 30 mins in air.
3. It should also be able to convert into a sub marine.
4. Bullet Proof
5. Has its own armory/defence system.

Forget all the gold plated bullshits and make something that really worth it. Who gold plating epp...!!!?
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2017
MOST FRONT WHEELS CARS HAVE THAT PROBLEM..THE ONLY FRONT WHEEL CARS HAVE OWNED IN MY LIFE WAS TOYOTA SOLARA AND PEUGEOT 607 AND I CAN SAY THEY WERE EXCELLENT..THEY HAD IMPROVED SHAFT..EVEN THEIR MANUEVERS HAD THUMBS UP FROM..BUT ALL IN ALL BACK AXLE CARS ARE THE BEST FOR ME...
StephDamielola:

It always has this Ball Joint And Shaft Problem...
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by hush15: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
N180 million shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

With that, I can organize my own Big Brother NAIJA, in Mushin. grin grin grin grin

Close your mouth joor . Evans would have paid easily and leave change sef with one kidnap client...

Hehehe
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Lordscrown(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Lol...what did eod showed u na?
And which toyota did u buy

StephDamielola:

Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Toyindiva(f): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nice ride����
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
StephDamielola:

What were the problems your EOD gave you ?
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
lonelydora:

And why has mine never had that problem. You guys should start buying OEM parts and stop complaining. How many times have you changed your Toyota shock absorbers? Honest answer please.
toyota bad struts never leave one shamefully stranded on d road.i hav use my toyo with bad shocks for 2yrs heaven no fall,will change it when i like no pressure on me.
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
kennygee:
If it can take me to heaven.

Not even the most expensive car ever built in the universe or any other multiverse can take u to heaven, live a good life and heaven is urs freely

Lol... nah play I dey play b4 u press pressing iron for my head

But wat I said is the truth sha
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Mypeople2:
Instead of buying this, I will rather buy a land and build it@12m for each building

If u had that kinda money land wld be the least of ur worries, neither wld selling houses at 12m be a thing u ache ur head over
Re: Would You Buy This Customized Mclaren 675LT Spider For N180m? (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Gepheral:
Yes of course!

Made MMM Guiders can achieve this if they wanna

Learn to become a Guider on mmm...

Holla me on 090 6499 5346

U wan start abi... my colleagues at work lost millions to that stuff, for ur sake I won't show them this post if not they would come for ur head

Ask For Ur American & Japanese Vehicle's Parts Including Bumper & Lights / My Experience "Ringing" An Engine / See The Remarkable 2020 Lexus RX 450h