Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram (30756 Views)

Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by noxy1962(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Hail Mary Full of Grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are you amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus!
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by bejeria101(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Daslim180:
Lol.....

Nairalanders are asleep already

In a class of 3,624,169 members, I'm the 3rd to comment...... Abeg I try jhoor!

Get your facts right its 1.8m members and 3.6m topics,with the way you curse and insult who wan give una that kind members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by tyson99(m): 1:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Credo in unum deum!

Proud Catholic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by CharlieMaria(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:
Instead of them to invest same effort on evangelising.
What is wrong in praying? Can you even evangelize a soul without prayers? park well joor...Catholics let's go pray daily Rosary live on Instagram...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Yes oooo I always pray my rosary everyday for world day of peace because as Nigerian Roman Catholic person I have relation with the Blessed Virgin Mary our blessed mother. #proudlyRomanCatholicforever. Ekpere Rosario Di Aso. grin wink cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2017
tyson99:
Credo in unum deum!

Proud Catholic
yes we all United as a Roman Catholics. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by CharlieMaria(m): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2017
RAPMAN02:
our roof is on fire and we still playing around...why not start #savenigeriachallenge...................
If the Lord does not build a house, in vain does the builder does.... Use your head...Pray your Rosary.....join the crusade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Uzorgod(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Proudly Catholic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by MDsambo: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Islam Challenge is next then Instagram will turn to Mosul, Bornu, Libya and Syria grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Eaugusta(f): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2017
EuDavies:
Lol naija can copy anything sha....
It's allowed as long as what u are coping is good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Eaugusta(f): 1:45am On Jun 29, 2017
superior1:
Demons worshippers
I pray for u with Mathew 17:17

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Eaugusta(f): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2017
TulsaOklahoma:
idolatry at Its peak.
I only pray for u with Mathew 17 : 17

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by tyson99(m): 1:52am On Jun 29, 2017
TulsaOklahoma:
idolatry at Its peak.
Na ur papa head we hang for up dey idolate

mungol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by xnsandrxns: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Amberon11:
Get lost, deluded atheist. So believing in God for a child equates fighting, munu.
The amount of bitterness from this your post shows how sad your life is
Fight more for your god
I pity your defeated mind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Ekkhann(m): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2017
HisMajesty1:
Hail Mary Full of Grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are you amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus!

Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by thunderbabs: 4:01am On Jun 29, 2017
The world is close to its end. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith unto the churches....

Every wordly activity find its way into the church with contemporary xtians "branding it for Jesus". shocked
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Pater noster, qui es in caelis: sanctificetur Nomen Tuum; adveniat Regnum Tuum; fiat voluntas Tua, sicut in caelo, et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie; et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem; sed libera nos a Malo.
Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by koladebrainiac(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2017
tim1256:
Great
nice one
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2017
noxy1962:
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Exactly why I stoped all this bs.

God is three bodies in one but, Mary is the mother of Jesus and not God, note that. God says the only way through him is Jesus. Why then do we ask Mary to pray for us during our last hours?........abomination right there.

Read between the lines. Catholism is wack, changes the truth right infront of you and goes unchallenged.

Believe what you must though, they say its a free world before they delude you.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by fabulousvera(f): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Whoever told you Catholics don't evangelised didn't do you good..

He blatantly lied to you....
same way they said Catholics don't use bible
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by kinkybunny(f): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Kathmandu:
Islam Challenge is next then Instagram will turn to Mosul, Bornu, Libya and Syria grin grin
lol
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by kinkybunny(f): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2017
fabulousvera:
same way they said Catholics don't use bible

hmm
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by adetayo234: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2017
ajigiteri:
Instead of them to invest same effort on evangelising.

And who told you they don't evangelise? Or is it because they don't make empty noise like your noisemaking miracle business centers?
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by 2shure: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Wen the enemy is dealing with u in full force.
Na hail mary
Full of grace
Una go dey talk and pray abi.
Catholic are nothing but fools who worship idols
All catholics are hell bound

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by adetayo234: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2017
jagugu88li:
Exactly why I stoped all this bs.

God is three bodies in one but, Mary is the mother of Jesus and not God, note that. God says the only way through him is Jesus. Why then do we ask Mary to pray for us during our last hours?........abomination right there.

Read between the lines. Catholism is wack, changes the truth right infront of you and goes unchallenged.

Believe what you must though, they say its a free world before they delude you.

Read between the line and you will agree you are myopic. Do you know who Jesus is? He is God in human form.

He answered the Pharisees that "once you see me, you have seen my father." What should that tell you?

Even while he was in the womb, Elizabeth couldn't help exclaiming that "....the mother of my Lord has come to visit me"

Do you even understand the meaning of 3 in 1? Holy Trinity? It means 1 person appearing in 3 forms. So, Jesus is God, the same way the Holy Spirit is God.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Moneytize: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2017
I thought most of you people have converted to Jews grin
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by IBreakRules: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2017
someone should let me know when Ifa challenge starts.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Agimor(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Nice concept. The Gospel must be propagated in what ever form and which ever platform.
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Agimor(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2017
2shure:
Wen the enemy is dealing with u in full force.
Na hail mary
Full of grace
Una go dey talk and pray abi.
Catholic are nothing but fools who worship idols
All catholics are hell bound
Ignorance is a disease. Instead of you to seek for knowledge you decide to take solace in your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Notime5656(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2017
That's great
Re: Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram by Ifecrown: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2017
hoMegas:
If you don't Know about o5her people's Religion you asked and it shall be explained to you. Instead of going this route. And you obviously see yourself as being smart. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / Esther Ajayi Hosts Sanwo-Olu Ahead Of Dedication Of Lagos Cathedral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.