Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,414 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) (496 Views)

New Song: Davido Ft R. Kelly – “IF” Remix (audio) - Download / [music/lyrics] Download Davido Song "If" Remix Ft R Kelly / Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by djsean(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
The remix to "If," the biggest African tune in 2017 so far, by DavidO, is here, and it's featuring the living legend, R. Kelly; sometime last month, Sony Music act, DavidO, revealed that the legendary American R&B singer, R. Kelly, made a remix to his mega-smash tune, "If" - the frenzy that ensued led to both camps going ahead to work on officially putting out the Kelz version as the official remix which was put together by A&R executive, Efe Ogbeni.

This remix will remind you of R. Kelly's song-writing prowess just in case you forgot; his ability to flow and deliver all his lyrics in a seamless and impressive manner over this very Afrobeat tune is nothing short of magical - listen up and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD

Re: Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by 3RNEST(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
This song is DOPE!!! one word just DOPE...R-Kelly killinq it grin
Re: Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by Tolexander: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
3RNEST:
This song is DOPE!!! one word just DOPE...R-Kelly killinq it grin
sure!
I love the R. Kelly voice I dey here for the release.

Hope R Kelly won't run away when making the video like "Come Closer"!
Re: Davido Ft. R. Kelly - IF (remix) by 3RNEST(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tolexander:
sure!
I love the R. Kelly voice I dey here for the release.

Hope R Kelly won't run away when making the video like "Come Closer"!
Lolx I'm telling you... Drake fall wizkid hand oh..

(1) (Reply)

Eangel Reply Davido IF ( Respond 2 30 Billion Inside Her Account ) / Tye Tribbett Releases The Bloody Win Project Album Cover & Tracklist / Hi Guys, Watch My New Video - Oroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.