Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog (310 Views)

Get More Visitors Or Users To Your Website Or Blog / 5 Ways To Attract More Clients To Your Website/blog With Content Marketing / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog by wendyberry(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
One of the challenges many bloggers face today is how to attract more visitors to their blog, get good traffics and also spam free back links to their blog. Traffic in blogging means a lot to a part time or full time blogger.
The question many bloggers ask this days are questions such as, how do I get traffic to my blog? How do I attract visitors to my blog? And many more. A good blog with good contents but without traffic is just like a house without a roof. Is one thing to get traffic and also another thing to get good an unique traffic.
Anybody who has a blog wants as many visitors as possible, even if it is just to share comments with liked minded people. If, however, you want to make money by blogging, then the quantity of visitors you get will have a straight impact on your income.
There is a mountain of information online about how to attract more visitors, but the simple truth is that you have to write persuasive content people want to read and then you have to also make sure they see it.
Many people will always tell you to use social media to publicize your work, though am not disputing the fact that this is a great idea. However, you must know the type of information people are searching for before you start writing your killer-content. There are a few ways of in which you can use in discovering this – Yahoo Answers is one, Google Alerts is another, but this method has always been successful for me.
Another thing you need to do is to carry out a search on popular forums and in other websites in correlated niches to find the sort of posts that are popular and attract a lot of comments. When you come across one that seems to have guarantee, make a note of the subject and add a

Read more on......

http://www.techizm.com.ng/2017/06/how-to-attract-more-visitors-to-our-blog.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of Driving Traffic To Blog / A Beginers Guide To Using Blogger, How To Quickly Start And Manage A Blog With B / Eespace Launches Private Office Spaces For A Team Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.