Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,691 members, 7,840,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions (588 Views)

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions / Telecom Firms Get Five Days To Stop Illegal Deductions / Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by xnigga(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
MTN has been systematically defrauding me in the following ways:
1. #4 SMS deductions; my phone will be in a state of rest and suddenly I would receive an alert deducting my #4 for an alleged SMS that was sent (meanwhile my phone was in a state of rest o, as in I no dey press am, how come did I send the message abi phone dey press himself?) This has been happening regularly.
2. Fraudulent Hausa 2 callertunes that I have been battling with for three months now. I did not request for callertunes yet they are removing my #50 for three months now, I have texted NO to 4100 severally and would receive a reply that my subscription has been canceled but the following month, I will see debit alert, same with the *410*7#. Pls how do I deliver myself from this fraudulent deductions?
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by kilode100(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mtn is a fraudulent company. They keep zapping my airtime...

I top up rith 1k and they give me 5k bonus to make natiomal calls and you go on calling spree thinking they are deducting from your bonus not knowing they are stealing from your main data...

Thieves, that's what they are

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by emamos: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
call ncc on 622 n report to dem
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Empty Hen is the worst network provider in Nigeria, I hate them with passion, this pipu has robbed me several times..

Last time I subscribed 1k for 1.5gb.. after browsing for like 3days, I was not able to browse again, where as I have 927.5mb on my line. I called there customer care, they keep telling me the same story.

MTN are scam

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by JideSM: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
xnigga:
1. #4 SMS deductions; my phone will be in a state of rest and suddenly I would receive an alert deducting my #4 for an alleged SMS that was sent (meanwhile my phone was in a state of rest o, as in I no dey press am, how come did I send the message abi phone dey press himself?) This has been happening regularly.
2. Fraudulent Hausa 2 callertunes that I have been battling with for three months now. I did not request for callertunes yet they are removing my #50 for three months now, I have texted NO to 4100 severally and would receive a reply that my subscription has been canceled but the following month, I will see debit alert, same with the *410*7#. Pls how do I deliver myself from this fraudulent deductions?

Hi xnigga, kilode100 and Vianaija i'm truly sorry that this happened. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. I await your response. Regards
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2017
JideSM:

Hi xnigga, kilode100 and Vianaija i'm truly sorry that this happened. I will like to use this medium to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. I await your response. Regards

I don't know how you wan take help again when they have already told me that my line is working fine at there end, when I keep calling them for almost 6 days, they now started responding with... "I will forward your issue to the technical department" since then the technical department haven't done anything about it... I just vex remove the Sim from my phone and got my self a new sim...

But since you said you wanna help, here is my line 0.8.1.6.6.8.3.7.6.4.7 you can check it, I have 927.5mb, I'm able to browse with normal 10 mb mtn do give but not able to browse with the mb i bought with my money.
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by JideSM: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2017
Vianaija:

I don't know how you wan take help again when they have already told me that my line is working fine at there end, when I keep calling them for almost 6 days, they now started responding with... "I will forward your issue to the technical department" since then the technical department haven't done anything about it... I just vex remove the Sim from my phone and got my self a new sim...

But since you said you wanna help, here is my line 0.8.1.6.6.8.3.7.6.4.7 you can check it, I have 927.5mb, I'm able to browse with normal 10 mb mtn do give but not able to browse with the mb i bought with my money.

Hi Vianaija, you will be contacted shortly. Regards
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by xnigga(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
ok
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by ddjay: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
xnigga:
PORT
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by IphyParol: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Please respond with the affected telephone number so I can assist you accordingly with the callertunes complaint. Thank you.
ddjay:

PORT
Re: Please Save Me From Mtn's Fraudulent Deductions by ddjay: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
IphyParol:
Please respond with the affected telephone number so I can assist you accordingly with the callertunes complaint. Thank you.
which kin help, free d guy make him port joor

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Is Saving.... / How To Block All Service Provider From Undesirable Calls (eg. Mtn, Glo, Etc.) / Samsung Galaxy On Max-latest Phone From Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.