Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? (623 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square / “Marriage Not On My Mind”, Ooni Of Ife Debunks Rumour Of Marrying Tope Adesegun / Akudaaya (reincarnation), The Yoruba Belief That Is No More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
What does reincarnation mean?
The belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form. It is also referred to as birth of the soul in a new body.

Well, I may say that I have never seen or met any reincarnates and I'm sure I can't even identify one. It's no slip of tongue if I say there are many out there who vividly believe in reincarnation having witnessed one or more of such incidents or even being victims (let's say children, parents or relatives to the reincarnates) as they claimed.
Meanwhile, I've listened to some believers saying that only the souls of the non-believers are liable to reincarnation because they belong to the devil who could manipulate and transform them into whatever he wishes; humans or non-humans. They continued that the bodies of these dead non-believers are sometimes possessed or occupied by familiar spirits.
The fact is that those who believe in its existence are outnumbered by some of us who strongly believe it's a rumour.
Re: Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Meanwhile,A guy made a false post about a girl called (olamide harike olawumi)saying she has dead just because she rejected his proposal and all her Facebook friends were posting rip post to her wall cos they believed that she was no more according to what the guy told them. But the guy later apologize.
Check the screenshot below.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? by menxer: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Whether you believe in reincarnation or not, doesn't change anything.

Just like, because you have never heard of a branch of mathematics called Calculus doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and yet many people have heard of calculus but doesn't understand its principles or how to apply it.

Beyond calculus there are other more advanced "mathematics" we don't even hear about but is used in many applications like weather forecast or landing a craft on a distant planet, or taking pictures of outer space, for instance.

Same with reincarnation, there are other more advanced realities that we have not heard of or imagine yet is part of the workings of the matrix we call Life.

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/sprite/heaven/hell/luck/ miracle/written destiny/afterlife/reincarnation

Believe in reason/science cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Oppose "Palace Coup" In Idumuje Ugboko - Prince Eziashi / Miss World Int. To Visit 774 Lgas In Nigeria (photos) / vus la vus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.