Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square (17900 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by praizblog: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Recently their is a report circulating online that the Oluwo of iwo land Oba Adekanbi was Denied entry into Vip section at eagles square.

Meanwhile He later denied the rumour as he shares a video clip of him sitting at the vip section with the rest of the kings.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/oluwo-of-iwo-denied-rumour-of-not-allowed-into-vip-area-at-eagles-square/

1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by praizblog: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Watch Video Of Oluwo of Iwo land at the eagles square With other kings => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by itspzpics(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lol... This man sha

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Guyman02: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Yahoo Boy Oba grin who calls himself Emir of Yorubaland.
He should joined the Fulani cultural troupe that entertained dignitaries at the event cheesy
But how is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by superlanny(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
This one of the Yoruba Obas that I like, just like his swags, may you live long king!!! Let's haters repent and mind their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Hi96534: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Lamasta(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
When a king is the one defending himself then know there is a crack in the wall grin

10 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Sunofgod(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
See him mouth...
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by gistblogger: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lol

Security Man Search Married Woman Private Part Till She feel Like Cuming, Husband Get Jealous (Watch Video & See Photos)==> HERE
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by auntysimbiat(f): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
WATCH: Oluwo Of Iwo In The VIP Area At Eagles Square

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A69faLcxlUY
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Whether they allowed him or not I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say NO ONE CARES

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Isoduwa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oba Wey dey wear Versace Versace Versace is that one oba?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Naijatask: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Lincoln275(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wetin him sef dey find there
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Cherrybae(f): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Igbos always spreading fake news. The igbos hate for Buhari will consume them.

Well meaning Nigerians knew the news were fake from Biafra land.

Ndi Ara everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by bankyblue(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thank God say he take picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by helinues: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sorry who is Oluwo of Iwo?

Is he basketballer?

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Isoduwa(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
godwinstringed1:
Urgent Urgent!

Hello everyone!

I missed a call this evening from my friend. I met her sms again.... friend who studies in Fuoye. I don't understand why I'm really depressed as if I'm the one affected.

I immediately thought Nairaland could still be of great help. I can only afford a small amount.

I urge anyone viewing this to please help with any amount. You could save a soul though

Adeleke Mary motunrolake... 2104243172. UBA
May God reward you in million folds.

No amount is too small
You'll be rewarded.

Don't fall on someone else fall on your dreams that's the only hope left for you
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by AuroraB(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
That first selfie is not so good sad
Lips like... lipsrsealed
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by princeade86(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
I don't think this king is serious, stooped himself so low and take selfie just to prove he sat in VIP area. Mumu king. The ifa that chose this one blind gan.

8 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by RichDad1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Someone is actually asking him if he truly slept with the Imam’s wife? cheesy
Social media can give anyone morale cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by ghuzy01: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
This guy sha wan belong by force

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Aboguede(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Swaganicious king

Let him fuvk the woman

Na the gain of being a king

After all father David of the bible did it even worse
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by Aboguede(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Swaganicious king

If him no fuvk person wife wetin em gain?

After all father David of the bible did it even worse

Na em dey take self too

It is well
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oluwo, my crush I'm always available... my confused emir cheesy
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by fifisexy2: 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
my handsome King, nothing do u jor

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by yungcheda(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2019
This kain king sef. Seems like you have no respect for your throne
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square by cardoctor(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2019
So?

(1) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Speaking Nigeria’s Three Major Languages / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Ph Carnival Pics; The Saturday Street Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.