Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15358 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Olórí àwọn awo nìyẹn.

Igbakeji èé ni Spacetacular..

Babalawos, i greet too

grin cry grin cry grin cry grin grin grin

Troublemaker grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't forget plaetton
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Deicide: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Wetin Felix do you and Op naw?
You no lie about that ebuka grammar.
Noting o grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KingEbukasBlog grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ftechclass, take note of Deicide too. That's another moniker it's a must you know.
I don't know Him. But noted.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by CatfishBilly: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

But Doc, how many people's argument have you ever agreed to?

I salute you ife.nes - you're someone I shouldn't leave out

All the atheists/agnostics, I agree with them to a large extent.
Then, sar.assin, wilgrea.7 off the top of my head.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
yes I have just chilled.
kiss
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Proudafrogal is a proud afro girl just like me, doesn't mean we're the same
*thinking*
Lepasharon, you have a query to attend to oo cheesy
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

If you believe that one has ever been to church, then ask him elementary questions about Christianity and watch.
I don't think so. wink
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Proudafrogal is a proud afro girl just like me, doesn't mean we're the same

Ok sis. I've taken note. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by CatfishBilly: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Olórí àwọn awo nìyẹn.

Igbakeji èé ni Spac.etacular..

Babalaw.os, i greet too
E don do naa, make una free Dr. Space small ejoor. E dakun grin grin grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

ta who dash monkey banana, that one that argues off point while believing in her head that she is making sense.

she is also a hypocrite she gets angry atheists criticised Christianity and the bible, even though she is happily critical of Catholicism and Islam.

she and pidgin2 act alike
Hian. Fire on the mountain. Bennyann, seems there is problem somewhere oo.

Come and attend to this matter

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:

E don do naa, make una free Dr. Space small ejoor. E dakun grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO.
Abi you don dae crush on her tongue shocked cool
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Come sef....

Why una come dae bash each other every time on thread?

I can't believe what I'm reading. Everybody relating well to each other. Some people even confessing. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kingebukasblog deserves an award.

There was a day that the guy blasted me with some grammar and I just gave up on the argument.

5 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
Lol, nice and fun thread grin mk i input mine-
anas - This one just get plenty imaginary enemy, catholic-enemy,atheist-enemy, Muslims-enemy etc etc also believes that the devil na in day control all of us to her demons are real even pass Yahweh self

felixmoron- you would actually wonder if this guy brain is located at his anus cause he doesn't use it, too much empty argument most times not even relating to the op and also doesn't know when to give up

princessebuka - the vocab guy most of the thing self i no now the meaning i go just skim pass grin i no get time to day check dictionary that's if the words even day dictionary self also can circle Arguments for africa en
Hahahahahaha. This one got my rolling on the floor
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:
Kingebukasblog deserves an award.

There was a day that the guy blasted me with some grammar and I just gave up on the argument.

Ebuka, hope you're reading. cheesy
If you can't convince them, you confuse them like Patrick Obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't forget uncle macof too

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by t3mitayo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol funny thread.....

Coman see realtem
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by t3mitayo(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pagan9ja too
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:

*thinking*
Lepasharon, you have a query to attend to oo cheesy
Uncle what is ur other moniker? Cos you know ppl here but I don't know this moniker
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by CatfishBilly: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Muttleylaff, 4kings
Brilliant guys.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by ftechclass: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
lepasharon:

Uncle what is ur other moniker? Cos you know ppl here but I don't know this moniker
lepasharon tongue
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by akintom(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
Lol, nice and fun thread grin mk i input mine-
anas - This one just get plenty imaginary enemy, catholic-enemy,atheist-enemy, Muslims-enemy etc etc also believes that the devil na in day control all of us to her demons are real even pass Yahweh self

felixmoron- you would actually wonder if this guy brain is located at his anus cause he doesn't use it, too much empty argument most times not even relating to the op and also doesn't know when to give up

princessebuka - the vocab guy most of the thing self i no now the meaning i go just skim pass grin i no get time to day check dictionary that's if the words even day dictionary self also can circle Arguments for africa en

Long time brother.

It really appear that the OP is new here. Otherwise, you ought to have been mentioned among the first five here.

I dey always gbadun your contribution.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Deicide: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
akintom:

Long time brother.

It really appear that the OP is new here. Otherwise, you ought to have been mentioned among the first five here.

I dey always gbadun your contribution.
Thanks, I was actually out for a long time busy facing my studies I just came bk on NL recently sha only when I have free time.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mimzyy:
Funny thread grin

Minzy!
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by obinna58(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
ftechclass:
24) Analice107
According to bennyann, this is her POV about Ann.

She's the only christian one woman warrior standing,. She's unshakable, unmovable, always on guard, no one dares threaten her and go scot free.

Imagine her as a muslim, she's gonna enjoy slashing the throats of infidels cheesy

5 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Really? grin forum you say?

Thats quite an achievement there, gradually, a step here and there will lead him somewhere.

That's good news.
Yes, he was here inviting peeps to visit
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
no I'm not her alternate o. proudafrogal is my one and only moniker

although I think the only thing we have in common is our love for afro hair and we are both lepacious

cool
bennyann:

I also taught you and lepashar.on act alike. Hope you are not her alternate...

Ftech.class take note of her too grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Whoow! Then he must be a ladies' man to be able to gather a number of girls.
He is a girl trapped in a man's body.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by analice107: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
hahn:

Madam bad mouth. She who insults everyone for Jesus

How body? grin
Oga coward. He who bullies every body who dares to point out that he is Satan's little helper, how your side?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

He is girl trapped in a man's body.

And you're a grandma trapped in an old cargo body.

Saggy on the inside and saggy on the outside.

We call people like you 'old gagoo'

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Emmanuel Collins: Pastor Busted For Faking Accident, Says Hackers Did It / Who Wrote The New Testament ? / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.