Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,967 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (15361 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Who Invited Atheists To 'Religion Forum'? / Athiest Come Here And Be Converted To Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by sonofluc1fer: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Like father, like son nah.
Today is Lucifer to morrow he is satan, next he is the dragon, next he is serpent, next he is the angel of light, next he is the beast, next he Baformet. The list goes on. The Mask master.
HardMirror come and carry your property... I no dey do old woman o.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hahn(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

Bullies are cowards. Is he?

Madam bad mouth. She who insults everyone for Jesus

How body? grin

3 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:

You have said it all cheesy

Is Analice your alternate ID?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017
There's someone I shouldn't forget here. He concentrates solely on his mission here, no one can distract his attention. At the same time, he doesn't discriminate.

Jiggaz, I give it to you.

Love you brother

2 Likes

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2017
hahn:

Awww, I am so sorry if I sound bullyish. I am really not that way in real life although I can be blunt sha

The thread is just for fun. Laugh and enjoy yourself

cheesy

Is this hahn? shocked I know this can be you but not a bit of it on nairaland. Please who's using hahn's handle?

And I'm having fun dear. Thanks grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
you miss a 419? How come? Anyway, his latest moniker is Availableisme. You can still communicate with him through that.

Why are you so obsessed with him? Is it because of him you establish yourself on nairaland?

It's amazing how you still feel the heat even when he isn't here.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Deicide: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
Lol, nice and fun thread grin mk i input mine-
anas - This one just get plenty imaginary enemy, catholic-enemy,atheist-enemy, Muslims-enemy etc etc also believes that the devil na in day control all of us to her demons are real even pass Yahweh self

felixmoron- you would actually wonder if this guy brain is located at his anus cause he doesn't use it, too much empty argument most times not even relating to the op and also doesn't know when to give up

princessebuka - the vocab guy most of the thing self i no now the meaning i go just skim pass grin i no get time to day check dictionary that's if the words even day dictionary self also can circle Arguments for africa en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by hahn(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Is this hahn? shocked I know this can be you but not a bit of it on nairaland. Please who's using hahn's handle?

And I'm having fun dear. Thanks grin

Lol

It's all good
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

No way, you forgot Deepsight? His moniker says it all.

Oh no embarassed

Deepsight, please if you see this, just say 'hi'. That alone is enough
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Why are you so obsessed with him? Is it because of him you establish yourself on nairaland?

It's amazing how you still feel the heat even when he isn't here.
the heat of he being a 419
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
I wonder why nobody mentioned Orisha37. I love that guy.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

JackBizzle aka Logicboy.
The most illogical logic advocate. the cry baby of NL.

Ishiloves scares the crap outa him. He has gathered other low lives girls just like him to demonize ishilove, but she brutalizes them all.

Hugs to ishilove for doing a great job of teaching that baby girl how to behave in public.

Whoow! Then he must be a ladies' man to be able to gather a number of girls.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2017
analice107:

lol. He has done a good job already.

How many of you knows Johnnydon has started his own forum?

Really? grin forum you say?

Thats quite an achievement there, gradually, a step here and there will lead him somewhere.

That's good news.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by JackBizzle: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Whoow! Then he must be a ladies' man to be able to gather a number of girls.

Sonoflucifer is the ladies man.

I'm just a dark knight
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
proudafrogal:

ta who dash monkey banana, that one that argues off point while believing in her head that she is making sense.

she is also a hypocrite she gets angry atheists criticised Christianity and the bible, even though she is happily critical of Catholicism and Islam.

she and pidgin2 act alike

I also taught you and lepasharon act alike. Hope you are not her alternate...

Ftechclass take note of her too grin

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Mimzyy(f): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Funny thread grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol
How?
lipsrsealed

Let me do yanga a little jor
smiley
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Thinking of getting a new one sef... grin

I wonder what it would be next. I wouldn't be surprised if you take one of Analice's options she pointed out.

You ehn
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sonoflucifer is the ladies man.

I'm just a dark knight

Oh my! Thanks for revealing that about sonofluc1fer grin

Are you sure you are not trying to say he is more of a player than you are � grin
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
the heat of he being a 419

Can you just chill? You can, right?
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by akintom(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
anas - This one just get plenty imaginary enemy, catholic-enemy,atheist-enemy, Muslims-enemy etc etc also believes that the devil na in day control all of us to her demons are real even pass Yahweh self

felixmoron- you would actually wonder if this guy brain is located at his anus cause he doesn't use it, too much empty argument most times not even relating to the op and also doesn't know when to give up

princessebuka - the vocab guy most of the thing self i no now the meaning i go just skim pass grin i no get time to day check dictionary that's if the words even day dictionary self also can circle Arguments for africa en
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by lepasharon(f): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

I also taught you and lepasharon act alike. Hope you are not her alternate...

Ftechclass take note of her too grin

Proudafrogal is a proud afro girl just like me, doesn't mean we're the same
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by OtemAtum: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

Can you just chill? You can, right?
yes I have just chilled.

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Before quoting me, warn your brother to stay on his lane. Mi o raye iranu

Arrant nonsense. You quoted me to type this rubbish and conveniently ignored the fact that he came at me.

You sef don't quote me again. Nonsense
Èmi ó ní agbára ìjà.
I cant fight.

Thread for fun, you wanna take it personal
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by jiggaz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:
There's someone I shouldn't forget here. He concentrates solely on his mission here, no one can distract his attention. At the same time, he doesn't discriminate.

Jiggaz, I give it to you.

Love you brother
Thanx dear... Love you too...

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ishilove:
I sight Babalawos viewing.

Baba Orisa, twale! cheesy
Olórí àwọn awo nìyẹn.

Igbakeji èé ni Spacetacular..

Babalawos, i greet too

1 Like

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by CatfishBilly: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oga Ifenes.
One guy I actually respect his argument, though I don't agree with it.
Twale Baba
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:

Wetin Felix do you and Op naw?
You no lie about that ebuka grammar.
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Deicide:
Lol, nice and fun thread grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KingEbukasBlog grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ftechclass, take note of Deicide too. That's another moniker it's a must you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

lipsrsealed

Let me do yanga a little jor
smiley
Ṣòro joor..

You want use me form àbí cry cry
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by bennyann: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Oga Ifenes.
One guy I actually respect his argument, though I don't agree with it.
Twale Baba
But Doc, how many people's argument have you ever agreed to?

I salute you ifenes - you're someone I shouldn't leave out
Re: For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
bennyann:

But Doc, how many people's argument have you ever agreed to?

I salute you ifenes - you're someone I shouldn't leave out

CatfishBilly, respond oo... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Who Wrote The New Testament ? / Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.