Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed (977 Views)

Why Are IOS Apps Better Than Android Apps? / If You Are An Apps Developer Residing At Ijebu_ode, Pls Lets Talk. / Android Apps Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed by nnamokenna(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is there anybody who can create both Android and IOS apps from a website (or based on a website)? Not building the apps from a website like www.appsgeyser.com or any other like that. It has to be built because some of the icons (especially on the header and footer sections) would change and the navigation has to be smooth.

If you can do this, contact me on zero seven zero five nine six four four three five four (whatsapp) and lets discuss further. Or you can just quote me here.
Re: Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed by zando64: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2017
nnamokenna:
Is there anybody who can create both Android and IOS apps from a website (or based on a website)? Not building the apps from a website like www.appsgeyser.com or any other like that. It has to be built because some of the icons (especially on the header and footer sections) would change and the navigation has to be smooth.

If you can do this, contact me on zero seven zero five nine six four four three five four (whatsapp) and lets discuss further. Or you can just quote me here.

Contact me on 08034609308
Re: Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed by SilverG33k(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Can I get some of the core features before contacting you.....
Re: Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed by CORELDRAW(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
nnamokenna:

contact me on 08166767271
Re: Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed by trytillmake(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2017
nnamokenna:

Hello i build for both platforms, check my signature for number view my university app here http://www.eksu.edu.ng/index.php/mobile-app/
Re: Android And IOS Apps Developer Needed by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Google Has Been Tracking You Through Cell Towers? / MATLAB Expert Needed For This Simulation / Google Maps Added A New Genius And Creepy Features To Its App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.