Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Partner With Me On This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner With Me On This. (580 Views)

Come Partner With Rain International / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / Seeking Training Firm To Partner With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Me On This. by Kamkamdd: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Hello house! Those of us in PH knows how lucrative pharmacy,patent medicine biz etc is here.I've studied this biz and discovered it is a gold mine if right things are put in place. I had done the necessary research needed to set up the biz which I'll explain in detail to anybody interested to partner with me. Those of us who have the cash but look -ing for where to invest, this may be the opportunity you're waiting for. The minimum amount required is #6 million and above.The reason for this amount is coz It'll be a whole-sale biz. Anyone interested should get back to me so we can consider the idea. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

‘Why MTN dropped Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ / You Can Eat Your Cake And Have It! / Reasons Why You Should Get A Payoneer Master Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.