Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

How To Start A Mini Importation Business Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Mini Importation Business Here In Nigeria (589 Views)

Get Your Qute Quadricycle New Keke For Lagos Transport Business Here / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Mini Importation Business Here In Nigeria by cyberhope(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Mini importation is another business opportunity for Nigerians and no one is left out, many Nigerians wants to venture into this business but they don’t have enough knowledge about how this business works. I have made this article guide just for you to know what and how to start mini importation business.

What we will talk about?
1. What is mini importation?
2. The requirements.
3. Selecting and buying the right products.
4. Shipments guide.
5. Advertising and selling your products.

What is Mini Importation?
Mini importation is the importing of goods or products on a very small scale/quantity which involves less capital. Goods that involves in mini importation are usually not heavy but rather light weight.

The Requirements
Before starting a mini importation business, the very first thing you should try and get is dollar debit card or a MasterCard but I will recommend a dollar debit card,eg payoneer as banks have banned using naira debit card to make payments online (international)

Continue Reading From Source : http://makemywad.com.ng/guide-to-start-mini-importaion-business-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Start A Mini Importation Business Here In Nigeria by Ammc(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hit my signature. I want to buy your PayPal fund. You can reach directly on WhatsApp through the link on signature

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Mini Importation Business Here In Nigeria by cyberhope(m): 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ammc:
Hit my signature. I want to buy your PayPal fund. You can reach directly on WhatsApp through the link on signature

Sold...will contact you when i have to sell..

(1) (Reply)

Over 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Sell To You / Black Friday: How It Started In Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Benedict Peters – Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.