Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour (30110 Views)

Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Lilian Esoro And Bolanle Ninalowo Cozy In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by rheether(f): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2017
This guy is so on point, all I want is a date cry
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by RELAN2446(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2017
After all na gay.lol
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by kinkybunny(f): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
bisola looks drunk in the last picture grin
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by RELAN2446(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
This guy is so on point, all I want is a date cry
U ar also on point,all I want is a date.
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Adebowale89(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
IamGodsGrace:
Good morning Naira Land fam. Please, was told by someone that in last night's news, some courses were scrapped by ASUU, they include Sociology and Political Sciences. I don't know how true this is, have browsed about it and I only saw one blog that said something about that. Please, who saw the news line yesterday? Is this true?
This may not be the right place to post this, but I am new here, I don't know how to go about the posting stuff. Please.

how can ASUU scrap course in a universities? they have no power to scrap any course whatsoever when there is NUC on board

that aside even NUC can't scrap the aforementioned courses because they are essential in Nigeria social system

this is absolute rumour and daft info from whichever place u got it from

1 Like

Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by policy12: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Chai only God know how many heads Bisola go give this guy before they finish the tour.

1 Like

Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
I don't like his movies
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by BayodeAkinola(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by vitalisspecial: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Igbadun babe grin
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Too many kids on nairaland
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Tobium1(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
De niqqa wtf
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by talk2saintify(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
endowed
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by olmyde(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Abi u dey secretly envy and jealous of D girls
tongue grin
kaziblake:
I don't know what girls see in him sef.He looks like a gay,biko I don't like this type of physique.
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Fo your mind, you wish...in public you dey hate......coman beat me
kaziblake:
I don't know what girls see in him sef.He looks like a gay,biko I don't like this type of physique.
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by roughcurl: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2017
That's my grl bisola...#natheWorkWeyWeDeyDo. Lol
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by mylove4God(f): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:
I don't like his movies
why?
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by IamGodsGrace(f): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

how can ASUU scrap course in a universities? they have no power to scrap any course whatsoever when there is NUC on board

that aside even NUC can't scrap the aforementioned courses because they are essential in Nigeria social system

this is absolute rumour and daft info from whichever place u got it from

Thank you dear. Knew it's a rumor, buh someone called yesterday and said she saw it on 9pm news, and the whole thing is now confusing. How can NTA carry such?
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
mylove4God:

why?
I'll keep that to myself, he might be reading smiley
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Adebowale89(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
IamGodsGrace:

Thank you dear. I have to organize a Congress to calm my people on this. But someone called yesterday and said she saw it on 9pm news, and the whole thing is now confusing. How can NTA carry such?

that's not true, I watched nta news yesterday and didn't see anything of such beside if the news had tagged NUC then I would ve got a feelings of the possibility but related to ASUU is a big fat rumour

sociology and political science are the pillar of social sciences

so ignore the cheap rumour btw are u willing to apply for any of the course or u have applied already?
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by PheezyLee(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Jobe the 'philandering' nigga
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by IamGodsGrace(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Adebowale89:

that's not true, I watched nta news yesterday and didn't see anything of such beside if the news had tagged NUC then I would ve got a feelings of the possibility but related to ASUU is a big fat rumour

sociology and political science are the pillar of social sciences

so ignore the cheap rumour btw are u willing to apply for any of the course or u have applied already?
I am a final year student of sociology. Thanks alot. I appreciate.
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Adebowale89(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
IamGodsGrace:

I am a final year student of sociology. Thanks alot. I appreciate. Can we chat further? email me please sandraolua@gmail.com.

okay

yes we can

ve mailed u already
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by LordOfNaira: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
JamieNaija:
Big Brother Naija Contestant, Actress and Singer, Bisola Aiyeola shared pictures with her colleague and sexy actor, Bolanle Ninalowo as they embark on their "Picture Perfect" Movie media tour.

See Photos below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/bisola-pictured-with-sexy-actor-bolanle.html

His legs are fucking skinny. Reminds me of Johnny Bravo.
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by LordOfNaira: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
IamGodsGrace:
Good morning Naira Land fam. Please, was told by someone that in last night's news, some courses were scrapped by ASUU, they include Sociology and Political Sciences. I don't know how true this is, have browsed about it and I only saw one blog that said something about that. Please, who saw the news line yesterday? Is this true?
This may not be the right place to post this, but I am new here, I don't know how to go about the posting stuff. Please.

Not true!!!

ASUU cannot scrap courses.

Courses are hardly scrapped. They may be unaccredited.
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
ok
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by mylove4God(f): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Acidosis:

I'll keep that to myself, he might be reading smiley

Maybe he might learn one or two things from it wink
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Acidosis(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
mylove4God:

Maybe he might learn one or two things from it wink
Is he your boyfriend? Come closer, I'll tell you
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by mylove4God(f): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Acidosis:

Is he your boyfriend? Come closer, I'll tell you

Haa, can't someone watch out for neighbour? Didn't the bible say we should love thy neighbour as we love ourselves?
I am close enough.. which other close should I get?
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Acidosis(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
mylove4God:

Haa, can't someone watch out for neighbour? Didn't the bible say we should love thy neighbour as we love ourselves?
I am close enough.. which other close should I get?
close enough for a kiss
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by mylove4God(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Acidosis:

close enough for a kiss

lol.. that is bribery, so you have to kiss me in order say your reasons for not liking his movies...
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
mylove4God:

lol.. that is bribery, so you have to kiss me in order say your reasons for not liking his movies...

Yes oo, deal?
Re: Bisola And Bolanle Ninalowo On "Picture Perfect" Movie Media Tour by mylove4God(f): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes oo, deal?

Till he approves grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 / Lauryn Hill At Lagos Island To Shoot Music Video (Photos) / Pregnant Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.