Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Listen To Madonna University's Official Song. (admin Pls Take This To Frontpage) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Listen To Madonna University's Official Song. (admin Pls Take This To Frontpage) (1575 Views)

Tupac’s Private Apology To Madonna Could Be Yours For $100,000 / Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Madonna University's Official Song. (admin Pls Take This To Frontpage) by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 29, 2017
It's Official. I think this should be the official song in the tongue of every Madonnite, probably till when a better song is out. More and More Music keeps rooting out from Madonna.

This Song Titled "Madonna" is from top rising Madonna Music Producer, Mirano Sounds featuring Madonna Star Boy, Meckury. Please make sure you don't listen to this song alone. to download just go to the link below

http://nippysky.com/entertainment/1532-new-music-mirano-sounds-madonna-ft-meckury

Re: Listen To Madonna University's Official Song. (admin Pls Take This To Frontpage) by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 29, 2017
If this gets to the front page I'll cut off my eyelids ..

meanwhile y'all should check this out
[url=jttp://listwand.com/2017/06/internet-addiction-how-it-may-affect-your-thinking-skills/] Internet Addiction: How It May Affect Your Thinking Skills[/url]
Re: Listen To Madonna University's Official Song. (admin Pls Take This To Frontpage) by crazyABO(m): 4:53am On Jun 29, 2017
They should take it to fp cz it's national anthem or it the Nigeria pledge Is like tetanus is in ur brain shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: "Teddy A's Eyes Gives Me A Hard Time, They Make Me Wet And.... / Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Massive Curve In See-through Thong Bikini (18+) / Falz Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Ultimatum From MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.