Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buy Cheap Property In The Heart Of Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Cheap Property In The Heart Of Port Harcourt (1257 Views)

Cheap Property Of N6.5m In Lagos / Check The Pictures Of This Cheap Property N8m / Where To Buy Cheap Property Or Land In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Cheap Property In The Heart Of Port Harcourt by ICEMAN(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
                             Happy New Year. I am offering all Nairalanders an opportunity to own property in the heart of the Port Harcourt metropolis.I have one plot of land located at the Federal Housing Estate by Agip Oil Company in Port Harcourt.The plot of land is not fenced but has a caretaker living in a temporary wooden structure on the property to protect it from encroachers and trespassers.The caretaker is also one of the most actve builders to all old and new land owners and developers.The property is going for N 1,500,000 which is quite a cheap price for property within the Port Harcourt metropolis.The property is located 15 minutes from GRA, 10 minutes from Agip Oil Compny and 15 minutes from the State University.This offer is good for Nairalanders who would like to relocate to Port Harcourt due to work reasons or who would just like to have a home or property they can build on and rent out since rent in Port Harcourt is quite high.The caretaker will also be willing to continue to offer his services to the new owner of the property.For seriously intrested buyers please call 084-493932,08034139537.Hope you all have a nice day.
Re: Buy Cheap Property In The Heart Of Port Harcourt by idygee: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2007
Hi Iceman.
i love the idea of buying the land off u.But i dont have bulk money .can i pay instamentally?U can contact me on +2348023144424.i tried ur nos it wasnt going.

Godwin.
Re: Buy Cheap Property In The Heart Of Port Harcourt by ICEMAN(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
Dear Idygee,
thanks for replying my post. Please try the phone numbers again.They both work. There is always room for compromise in every business transaction provided that the conditions are favorable to both parties.I'll give you a call later today.Have a lovely day.
Re: Buy Cheap Property In The Heart Of Port Harcourt by Tmoni(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2007
I live in Agip and went to the state university so i would like to know the specific area.
the land is in extention A or B,
thanks

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat Foundation On Half Plot, At Nepa, Olomu, Ikorodu. Family Receipt. N600k (asking) / 4 Acres Of Land For Sale At Ilogbo Town, Ota Ogun State With C Of O 5.5m Asking / Bungalow @ Francis Okediji Street Old Bodija Ibadan On 1500sqms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.