Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile (photos) (1119 Views)

Firdous Inumidun Ajoke Adebayo: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile (photos) by inform9ja(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerian lawyer Jefferson Uwoghiren shared photos of himself and his children and the Crocodile he bought to celebrate one of his daughter's birthday. He shared the photo and wrote;

"Guess what happened to this Croc today as my baby girl celebrates her birthday.http://gistsbase.co/nigerian-dad-celebrates-daughters-birthday-crocodile-photos/

Re: Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile (photos) by whitebeard(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Op it on FP already
Re: Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile (photos) by mmclatino(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
this is crazy. the crocodile can change it mind

(1) (Reply)

Comfort at Its Best "Photos Of Saudi Arabia's Prison'' / I Love A Guy That I Can Fart In His Presence - Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph / Beef Alert : Rapper Phyno Murders Malaysian Big Boy, Hushpuppi On This New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.