Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Join Safe Investment System With #3,125 And Collect #3,125 Every 2 Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Safe Investment System With #3,125 And Collect #3,125 Every 2 Weeks (417 Views)

Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi / To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money / Looking For A Logistics Company That Can Deliver Nationwide And Collect Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Safe Investment System With #3,125 And Collect #3,125 Every 2 Weeks by abrahamzoe: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
It is very safe because it is not one of those sites that promise percentage increases but run away with people's monies.
All you will be doing ONLY ONCE in 2 weeks is to receive money and pay it to the account of the person that will be given to you. i.e. After joining a group, you will be working as "Cashier". A cashier is someone that receives money and pays to another person. The company will pay you money to go and pay to another person and immediately you have paid the person, you will be paid the same amount that you joined with, every 2 weeks.
There are various groups in the program to join. The only time you will pay with your personal money is when you join a group with your money. All the money you will be paying to other people will be provided by the company. I have collected money twice now. You can call any of the representatives whose name and numbers are displayed on the website to confirm.
Join here https://safeinvestmentsystem.com/register/dfd8d0c59e
You can also contact me on 09034416678.
Check my 2 alerts.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Please Recomend Any Reputable WMZ Exchanger For Me. / I Need A Loan Pls / Ejoor Which Bank Cards Still Works With Paypal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.