Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,087 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Angel Investors, Loaners, Vcs And Mentors Thread (1st) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Angel Investors, Loaners, Vcs And Mentors Thread (1st) (434 Views)

Angel Investors Needed For A Tech Startup/ A Blockchain Based Streaming Platform / Are There Really Angel Investors In Nigeria? / Bonds Investors Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Investors, Loaners, Vcs And Mentors Thread (1st) by savagefinder: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hi.
My name is Anthony, Founder of Transcension Limited and Founder of Ultrasound Nigeria.

Due to the recent economic crisis, Nigerians has been blessed with a boom in startups and many entrepreneurs are rising daily but they all face one major challenges which is finance, this problem can only be solved if investors, Loaners and venture capitalists are ready to become involved with the startups that can't compete at the bigger platforms.

I know you have heard of vc4a, LAN and AAN but all these do not really touch and cannot satisfy the growing number of startups.

The aim of this thread is to create a connection of people that are ready to invest in startups or businesses either as angel investors who buy shares or as Loaners who can give loans for a period of 6 months minimum and finally those who can give grants and also if you are a mentor and can give advice and guide businesses then you are also in the right place.

I intend to create a whatsapp group where I will drop ideas pitched to our email and maybe once a year we can hold a mega pitching event for Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole.

So pls if you are an angel investor who is ready to buy shares or you can give loans or you can give grants or you can be a mentor, pls message me your contact on 09062365541 or drop your contact here and I will add you up.

Mods pls can you move this info to the front page?
Re: Angel Investors, Loaners, Vcs And Mentors Thread (1st) by sammyhands: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Angel investor - +2348178573884

1 Like

Re: Angel Investors, Loaners, Vcs And Mentors Thread (1st) by olaonex: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Startup..08059302706

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Doing Surveys / Try These Top Wealth-creation Ideas / *n102,000 Pocket Money Every Month!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.