Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out (704 Views)

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Nigerian Hacker Olumide Ogunremi Arraigned In US For $1m Scam / Meet Andy Lee House Who Sank His $1m Bugatti Veyron To Scam Insurance Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by ekensi01: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
I really want to know how to Stop my IP address from sending its code to my server.

Am runing a foreign business and they want me to get connected to them through Wiki account but it keep telling me that not in Range. This $1m no go pass me because of Ip address oh. $20,000 will be yours if you get me pass that Ip address.

Help out. I have done this business for years, today that i got the cash Wiki if fvcking up. Advice me how to change Ip address, don't ask google cause i have done it several times, only for expert
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by Adeevah(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by emkad: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
every browser have a vpn compatible with it, i suggest you first tell me the browser you use then preferred location or zip code of the vicinity which is your preferred target,
lets start from there
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by ekensi01: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
CoolSmithz:
every browser have a vpn compatible with it, i suggest you first tell me the browser you use then preferred location or zip code of the vicinity which is your preferred target,
lets start from there
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by 2shure: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Snd your contact
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pm me. This is a small matter for us.. .
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by Rucheen(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Scammer you are. But changing your IP address shouldn't​ be a problem.

Make sure you don't miss that money.

You can PM me asap
Re: Can't Get My $1m Because Of My Ip Address. Help Out by ivanoj(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Try using mtn modem or browser and u will thank me later if u are sincere.

(1) (Reply)

A Bird Was Electricuted And Turned To A Human Being This Morning / So Sad! Iheanacho Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / End Of The Road For This Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.