Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires (51965 Views)

Davido Celebrating Christmas With His Two Baby Mama And Daughter's / Davido Celebrating The Christmas With His Two Baby Mama For The First Time / Davido Celebrating The Christmas With His Two Baby Mama And Daughter's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Jombojombo(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
low self esteem+ childishness ..... shiiorundecided

Him celebrating the follow means he thinks he ain't worth been followed by Ronaldo even tho both of them are celebrities

Oga high esteem we don see u

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by googlepikins: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2017
OK, Now I understand their bashing.
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by LMohd(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2017
b
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by odimbannamdi(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2017
This whole beef shit will only make these celebrities more famous and make more money for bloggers and the media guys.

But truth be told, Cristiano following Davido will help boost his music career like the OP stated. But i don't think it deserves all these publicity and gushing over we are according it. There is more to be achieved in this present era, biko

Meanwwhile, i have got some beautiful men shoes at 8,000naira each.

1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by verygudbadguy(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
All I see from your post is a Davido fan trying so hard to rubbish Wizkid latest achievements. You guys should be worried Davido hasn't won any award in 2 years.

First, the only time Wizkid attacked first was when he unfollowed Davido.

Every other time you quoted in your post, Davido threw the jabs first. The Future response was after Davido tweeted about Drake that didn't come closer.

Anyways, nice and funny write up. You can love both equally. I am still [/b]proud of my boi, Wiz.

#ProudWizFan

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Your writeup legit 100%

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by tdbankplc: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Davido shld play on Ronaldo twin naming ceremony joor since he refused to come for the 3rd place game.
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by EBUBS(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Davido ......... I just love your style
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by reachycul(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2017
makydebbie:
All I know is, that Davido's reply was epic. grin
how are u sweet
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Kpeshi10(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2017
grin
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2017
The drake that never came closer... lol
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by whizzyleejr(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Wizkid be like had i know
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by namenick: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Do you guys actually know that you can get Ronaldo to follow you if you're ready to pay well for it? That's like getting an instagram influencer to say something positive about a product/brand.
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by LoveJesus87(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
adegeye38:
"The drake that never came closer"

omo as much as I like wizkid I have to admit that reply was without mercy brutally savage and murderous. In fact it is finished grin
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by enomakos(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
immature rich kids
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by SirMazi: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
nzepaula41:
I totally agree with the 3.
Ronaldo likely followed him because he added "all.my friends call.me Cristiano" in his song which was a hit. (Maybe, or Cristiano just loves his song)
BUT
Remember, Ronaldo isn't a musician
The effect of Justin Bieber who also has about 100million followers will be greater than that of Ronaldo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hImzDfoONI4
Justin Bieber is just 89million followers on Instagram
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Rapsino(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2017
What's common between both is that they have not seen both... Hushpuppi gat to follow Mr me
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by buffalowings: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2017
divinehand2003:
Abeg make una sing better songs with good lyrics that we go fit sing and dance along to joor.
Footballers kor, future ni.........

You know like 30 billion for your account grin
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Dushman: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2017
The insults about Drake coming closer and Ronaldo following him were funny but it was made up
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by VellyG(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Forget those long explanation. I can assure u that his usual childish post they will definitely make em unfollow him .
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by igbalodehunter(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
What Is This Op Saying :
Ronald The Best Player In The World,This Got Me.
Where Is Mesi

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by shadrach77: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Of course we all know Ronaldo following Davido is a big achievement

I laugh when people call themselves Wizkid fans. Someone who doesn't give a hoot about you guys. Go on his social media accounts and the comment facility has been disabled so as to stop his "fans" from commenting. Who does that? Not even Beyonce!

Meanwhile Davido will even allow people insult him on his own page

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Drabrah(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Sammyramires:
There is a twist to the ongoing feud between the two of the African best Hip Hop artists Davido and Wizkid in continuation of their long time rivalry.

The two of the best African Acts were once inseparable as they attends shows and performed on stages together, not until a time around July, 2016 that a high scale beef erupted between the two music act which led to the duo throwing tantrum and insulting words on social media.

Wu'd bliv twas this same guys dat were taking turns 2 throw hot jibes at anty Linda couple of yrs ago, on top one of dem matter.
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by MichaelBlake40: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2017
abeg free me childish talk cryabeg free me childish talk
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by misano(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
nzepaula41:
I totally agree with the 3.
Ronaldo likely followed him because he added "all.my friends call.me Cristiano" in his song which was a hit. (Maybe, or Cristiano just loves his song)
BUT
Remember, Ronaldo isn't a musician
The effect of Justin Bieber who also has about 100million followers will be greater than that of Ronaldo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hImzDfoONI4

That's so so true....
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Eberex(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
orijintv:
This is thrash.. Wizkid And Davido Did Not Drop This Tweets.. It was photoshopped by haters and trust gullible nigerians to take up a fight that involves this two witout even confirming if it was real or not. The person that photoshopped this just wanted a fight and he got it..

N/B: Davidos Handle om twitter is @Iam_davido not @davidoofficial.

Nd Seun You Need To Sack This Mods That Dont Verify Informations Before Bringin Them To Frontpage.

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by makydebbie(f): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2017
reachycul:
how are u sweet
I'm fine. smiley
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by misano(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
verygudbadguy:
All I see from your post is a Davido fan trying so hard to rubbish Wizkid latest achievements. You guys should be worried Davido hasn't won any award in 2 years.

First, the only time Wizkid attacked first was when he unfollowed Davido.

Every other time you quoted in your post, Davido threw the jabs first. The Future response was after Davido tweeted about Drake that didn't come closer.

Anyways, nice and funny write up. You can love both equally. I am still [/b]proud of my boi, Wiz.

#ProudWizFan

Don't 4get, awards can be bought both home & abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by Maj196(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Whatever. Team #Wizzy
Re: Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires by brightalo17: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
low self esteem+ childishness ..... shiiorundecided

Him celebrating the follow means he thinks he ain't worth been followed by Ronaldo even tho both of them are celebrities

Celebs get level pretend you don't know. E.g there are 1 million naira cars and 10 million naira cars all na cars but........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos) / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu Chairs E-Money's 40th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.