Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (44981 Views)

More Volume, Fans Tell Falz As He Shades Buhari And Osinbajo / Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by nzepaula41(f): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Lol grin
But you have to agree. Many people don't good in their passport. Especially when its a rushed 1minute passport with a poor camera.

You should see other artists school or nysc passport. Its probably not too good too. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hImzDfoONI4
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2017
badassProdigy:
more
Looks like Nathan Morris. . .a little. Lol

1 Like

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2017
turner3:
damn.....see nose like capital M

Abeg...No tear my Belle with laff o
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't get. How hard is it for a law graduate to be posted to the State Ministry of Justice, in a state like Lagos Yea, he could have probably worked his way through, but the question is - is the ministry of Justice anything special?? There are peeps that aren't even up to his family calibres that are served in Shell, Total, Haliburton, etc..
Come naija come type this nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Pylony(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
grin waste no further time, get the Education handy but discover yourTalent it's more trending in Nigeria now adays.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by mikolo4us: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Corruption in High Places. Some lawyers were sent to LGA, Mushroom Law firm and you na Ministry of Justice when be hot cake...and you no see the log in your eyes before removing that from another person eyes....Now I see d reason Naija can never be better because it is written.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Swiftlee(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
lol he looks like an intern that buys amala for bank staffs ..chai life oo grin grin grin
Lol, you must be wicked! grin grin See description! The picture sef resemble am no be lie grin
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Arian11(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2017
I DEY TELL YOU MY GUY grin grin grin

Swiftlee:

Lol, you must be wicked! grin grin See description! The picture sef resemble am no be lie grin
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2017
AFRICAN CHINA CRISIS PLAYING...POOR MAN WEY THIEF MAGGI OMO DEM GO SHOW HIN FACE 4 CRIME FIGHTER... undecided undecided undecided ,ORDINARY MAN PIKIN NOW GO DEY BORNO PRIMARY SCHOOL DEY SERVE.
badassProdigy:
He sure didn't look like a bad guy back then in 2011...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/throwback-photo-of-singer-falz-as.html?m=1

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by athorello(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't get. How hard is it for a law graduate to be posted to the State Ministry of Justice, in a state like Lagos Yea, he could have probably worked his way through, but the question is - is the ministry of Justice anything special?? There are peeps that aren't even up to his family calibres that are served in Shell, Total, Haliburton, etc..

Remove shell. I don't know of others.

2 Likes

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2017
I want to serve in Aisha Buhari the other room ,since OGA no dey around make I dey service the thing b4 it knock engine grin : D grin
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by stGabrielo(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2017
omo..money always polish person,see throwback... fûck money,money must be made... ma best pic today will be used as ma throwback after I'm polished...
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Okpabidavid(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Lol..

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by lordpreceey: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Son of an influential Nigerian!

He was able to work his way to the state ministry of Justice.

i don't understand. was he supposed to serve in your house?
i have so many lawyer friends whose parents were not influential but they served in various justice ministries around the country including the federal ministry of justice, law firms like Gani fawehinmi, mike Ahamba, ebun Adegboruwa et al chambers.

they didn't have to know anybody to serve in those places.
some posts, comments and arguments are just not necessary.
it's just like saying a medical doctor should have been posted to a school to teach biology.
this is clear madness.
he could have worked his way through no doubt but the peculiarity of his course demands that he practice in a judicial environment . that's no big deal

so guy stop transferring your frustration on an innocent guy who was just privileged to have wealthy parentage.

abi na him fada influence still make am blow for music?

5 Likes

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by olagamalin(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:

People and their views sha. As a new wig .... Being posted to Ministry of Justice is entirely normal. Infact that's where an overwhelming majority of lawyer corpers get posted. As far as Lagos posting is concerned, it's the lowest of PPA for Lawyers.

Do you know the amount of Top tier firms his father could have influenced?. I'm humbled to realise falz served in the ministry when myself and my colleagues pray not to go there.

I know all these cos I'm a new wig .... If you still express doubt, ask any lawyer you know, they will tell you the kind of firm the Great Falana's Son is expected.

This should be commended!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by LordOfNaira: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Looks like Nathan Morris. . .a little. Lol
Looks more like Jim Iyke to me.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by olagamalin(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2017
lordpreceey:

i don't understand. was he supposed to serve in your house?
i have so many lawyer friends whose parents were not influential but they served in various justice ministries around the country including the federal ministry of justice, law firms like Gani fawehinmi, mike Ahamba, ebun Adegboruwa et al chambers.

they didn't have to know anybody to serve in those places.
some posts, comments and arguments are just not necessary.
it's just like saying a medical doctor should have been posted to a school to teach biology.
this is clear madness.
he could have worked his way through no doubt but the peculiarity of his course demands that he practice in a judicial environment . that's no big deal

so guy stop transferring your frustration on an innocent guy who was just privileged to have wealthy parentage.

abi na him fada influence still make am blow for music?

God will bless you bro ... I'm disheartened by what I see on nairaland everyday. Frustrations upon frustrations.

Ministry of Justice is like a CEO sending his only son to start as a "doorman" in his large establishment. Many of us hustle to find letter of rejection from ministries cos of the allure of big Island Law firms.

Any Lawyer that sees this thread will be shocked.

5 Likes

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by abdulkayus(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2017
There is nothing big deal in him being posted to ministry of justice, he is a graduate of law.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
God please when I want to do my NYSC, I want to be posted to State Ministry of Justice or State High Court. Not some village secondary teacher teaching Government embarassed
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by positivelord: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2017
I guess its cheer luck he was posted to Lagos and then Ministry Justice.

1 Like

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2017
olagamalin:

People and their views sha. As a new wig .... Being posted to Ministry of Justice is entirely normal. Infact that's where an overwhelming majority of lawyer corpers get posted. As far as Lagos posting is concerned, it's the lowest of PPA for Lawyers.

Do you know the amount of Top tier firms his father could have influenced?. I'm humbled to realise falz served in the ministry when myself and my colleagues pray not to go there.

I know all these cos I'm a new wig .... If you still express doubt, ask any lawyer you know, they will tell you the kind of firm the Great Falana's Son is expected.

This should be commended!!!!

Cool. Did you serve in Lagos?
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:
And that hasn't denied the fact that they also influenced their way to them.
This your claim is not always true, cos I served in a very good parastatal in Lagos without any form of influence.

1 Like

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by dayowunmi(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Lol, you guys are hilarious! You complaining he was Posted to the state Ministry of Justice! What's the big deal in that? Is ministry of justice a juicy establishment? Some of those state ministries don't pay corpers at all, not even a dime. They'll just give you free time cos you not really doing anything in the office. Ordinary people can get posted there without influence. How much will they be paying corpers in ministry of justice! If he wanted to work it, he could have served in his father's chambers or one of his dad's friends chambers where he will be treated like a boss and well paid. If my dad is femi falana, am not sure serving at state ministry of Justice will interest me at all. You can get posted to ministry without knowing anyone. You can get posted to tertiary institution sef without knowing anybody. You have a mentality that any good appointment or positioning is gotten by influence! Although Nepotism is high in Nigeria, people still get positions on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Come naija come type this nonsense angry
It is not about staying in Nigeria or not staying there. Fortunately, i haven't even had the privilege of staying outside the country. It's just total B. S. trying to blackmail the high class always because of certain privileges they have access to. It's a global practice, and not peculiar to just Nigeria. That aside, a state ministry of Justice is nothing special. How many law graduates even pray to work there, talk less of serving there? There are several renowned private firms that are more lucrative and attractive to lawyers than a mere state ministry.

1 Like

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
How old is falz again please?
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Charles545: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2017
He perhaps didn't influence the posting...
I served in the state where my parents reside and my PPA was at the ministry of Justice...so do others have it. would it be said that everyone influenced the posting ...nothing special abeg.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by jeggienut: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2017
What's special about ministry of justice? It's not better than teaching.
Tolexander:

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by BlueRayDick: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Some Nigerians are just pathetic in their reasoning. I mean what's wrong in a lawyer serving in the ministry if justice? The father could've influenced his posting any of his friend's top law firms, yet he didn't. For those talking about remote villages, probably you don't know most foreign university graduates mostly get posted to lagos and Abuja and some other commercial states in Nigeria.

I still don't understand why people started player hating on falz ever since he spoke against glorifying internet fraudsters in music.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by aviazuva: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2017
which state is he from, and he served in Lagos?
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Tank God u discover ur talent so quick. Gentle man no fit u
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by datigbogirl: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't get. How hard is it for a law graduate to be posted to the State Ministry of Justice, in a state like Lagos Yea, he could have probably worked his way through, but the question is - is the ministry of Justice anything special?? There are peeps that aren't even up to his family calibre that served in Shell, Total, Haliburton, etc..

to work as a doc in any of the latter companies you mentioned is d only job that can keep me glued to Nigeria...
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't get. How hard is it for a law graduate to be posted to the State Ministry of Justice, in a state like Lagos Yea, he could have probably worked his way through, but the question is - is the ministry of Justice anything special?? There are peeps that aren't even up to his family calibre that served in Shell, Total, Haliburton, etc..

Sir, If your father owns a $5/day blog and you get to win cowbell competition, they'll say your father is influential.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe, Bisola & T-Boss At Heritage Bank Headquarters Today (PHOTOS) / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / Uche Ogbodo: 'Fine Girls Like Us, We No Dey Hustle, Nah Them Dey Rush Us' (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.