Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (44982 Views)

More Volume, Fans Tell Falz As He Shades Buhari And Osinbajo / Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by ObaroFaisal(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:
Son of an influential Nigerian!

He was able to work his way to the state ministry of Justice.

Sense wee not tell you that he is a lawyer and most of them get post to that ministry... .

1 Like

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by johnson419999: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2017
he sure proof that education is nt d key to success
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by FrankGiel: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:

Is this a big deal??
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
badassProdigy:
He sure didn't look like a bad guy back then in 2011...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/throwback-photo-of-singer-falz-as.html?m=1

lol, so he's now a bad guy abi.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Fhowe: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

I don't get. How hard is it for a law graduate to be posted to the State Ministry of Justice, in a state like Lagos Yea, he could have probably worked his way through, but the question is - is the ministry of Justice anything special?? There are peeps that aren't even up to his family calibre that served in Shell, Total, Haliburton, etc..
STORY if it was ministry of justice Ondo now i for no comment
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by obo389(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:

Where will he go and serve before?
Inside bakery?
The least would have been a law firm.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by oodua1stson: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Privileged idiot with his big mouth slaying yahoo boys when his father helped serve at the ministry of justice.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Kendroid: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2017
Just like P Square said #NobodyUgly
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by donqx: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2017
I will post throwback of my friend teaching him at st louis...time flies
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by linkin8k(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
There's no place in the world where people don't get jobs by influence. We just blow it out of proportion here.

Tolexander:

Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by FANE4Naija: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
mikolo4us:
Corruption in High Places. Some lawyers were sent to LGA, Mushroom Law firm and you na Ministry of Justice when be hot cake...and you no see the log in your eyes before removing that from another person eyes....Now I see d reason Naija can never be better because it is written.
Jeez. Now I see that Nigerians are just ignorant and bitter with these kind of comments so far.
See as a Lawyer called to the Bar, the basic place you get sent to is the Ministry of Justice. There is nothing special about the Ministry of Justice and a lot of lawyers in fact try to avoid that place. The pay there is the same with other Corp members in the state. Whereas in a Law Firm, they'll likely pay you higher. I'm sure if he served in one of his father's friends Firm, he would have received higher pay.
As a personal e.g, I made effort to be rejected by the Ministry so that I can serve some place else.
Nigerians ehn. The way you people jump into conclusions without knowledge.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by UnimkeAk(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
badassProdigy:
He sure didn't look like a bad guy back then in 2011...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/throwback-photo-of-singer-falz-as.html?m=1

Is that what a 21 year old guy looks like?
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by zamanii: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol people's comments here goes on to show how ignorant they are. Common 75% of corper lawyers are posted to the ministry of justice, you don't need to know Mr. President for that to happen. It is only logical that you get posted to the MOJ for service. Looking forward to people acting surprised that a doctor was posted to an hospital as PPA
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by segunotiti(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
Was he not meant to be posted to one secondary school? angry

Lawyers are not posted to schools. its quite normal and no need for influence to b posted to a min of justice, infact it shows lack of influence.
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Opeakins(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
C as e b like person wey smoke Oshogbo weed
Re: Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) by Demonicide(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Desyner:
Looks 28
And he is claiming 1990. so he was 23 then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / Uche Ogbodo: 'Fine Girls Like Us, We No Dey Hustle, Nah Them Dey Rush Us' (Pics) / Efe, Bisola & T-Boss At Heritage Bank Headquarters Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.