Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Save Our Children, Preserve Our Glory And Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Our Children, Preserve Our Glory And Future (301 Views)

Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Help Save Our Marriage... / GOD Save Our Girls (pad Now Sells For 500 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Our Children, Preserve Our Glory And Future by Fatherherokay(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-vZKj5ltGo4s/WVWKNZxA1QI/AAAAAAAABNQ/ZRYLwRo6XM4uHzkgy6K3orjUJHJvnSZTwCLcBGAs/s320/wpid-street-hawkers.jpg[/img]
Where is our sense of humanity, humility and godliness? It is a pity we are failing humanity because of our nonchalant attitude towards the less privileged and the hopeless ones in our societies. I beseech you all: save our children and secure our future.

They do not belong to the street. They do not belong to the road side. They do not deserve the poor attitude and negligence towards them. They belong to the future; they are our future. They are what we should look up to, and it will be a huge mistake by looking down on them or by forsaking them today. They deserve our best, our love and our care. They are our future. Show them love, irrespective of whose wards they are.

Have you ever felt the extremity of hunger before? These are what these children face almost every day. I have been with them, I have lived with them; I know and I feel their pain. I see the pain in their eyes anytime we converse.

They are broken, and they cry within every day. But see you! You, your children and family are relishing the thigh of a chicken and the savor of that well spiced meal, but you have forgotten those less privileged ones who can’t afford the nail of a chicken, let alone the leg.

The children we ignore to rust on READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/06/topic-148-save-our-children-preserve.html

(1) (Reply)

Chatered Travels / Are You Trying To Be A Superhero? / In Christ - Prt 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.