Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (221 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Chosen Is Blessed / The Lord's Chosen Is 14 Years Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 2:29am On Jun 30, 2017
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: Thursday June 29th, 2017.

TEXT: Matthew 5:14-16, Matthew 7:20

TOPIC: BE WATCHFUL AND READY

MEMORIZE: “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.” (1 Corinthians 16:13)

We are in a very crucial period in the history of this world when every true believer must be very watchful and be standing strongly in the Lord. The world seems to be in that period when every prophecy in the Bible appears to have been fulfilled. There is visible sign of danger everywhere. Evil has multiplied and is doing everything to overcome good. A lot of legislation all over the world proves that men have deviated from the ways of God. There are legislations that support abortion, prostitution, homosexuality, lesbianism, transgender, etc. These are indications that the devil has taken over the hearts of men. Therefore, this is not a time to be carried away or have the feeling that all is well. The Bible warns us saying: “8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.” (1 Peter 5:8-9)

We must resist the devil with all the strength we can muster. But then, we can only achieve that by standing strong in the Lord and by watching in prayer, living right and generally doing the will of God. This is easier said than done except we abide in the Lord and He in us. It is for this reason that John 15:4-5 states, “4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”
So, you must abide in God and He in you without which it becomes impossible overcoming the evil of these last days. It will therefore, be senseless to depend upon the arm of flesh for it will surely fail you. Depend upon Him.

Worship/ praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. O God my Father, I pray that you give me the grace and power to watch in prayer and be strong in the Lord, in Jesus' name.

2. Save me from the evil of these last days, in Jesus' name.

3. Help me to abide in you and You in me, in Jesus' name.

4. Give our G. O and our mummy in the Lord more anointing to move The Lord’s Chosen ministry and its three-fold vision and mandate forward, in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com
Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial
@TlccrmOfficial

You can get the hard copy of the devotional in any Chosen branch nearest to you. You can also get it on Google Play Store.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Commanded To Deal Fairly Equally With Their Wives, Why? / Attempt To Help God / The Church Of God 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.