Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. (851 Views)

UK Government Wants Every New Home To Come With An EV Charger / This Honda's Sports EV Concept Is An Old-School Electric S2000 Sports Car / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. by MotoringNigeria: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2017
A car enthusiast, You You Xue who happened to have crossed paths with the world’s most anticipated EV gives us a glimpse of the vehicle that world change the auto industry and possibly open our minds to love the ideas of EVs and other renewable energy powered innovations.

The Tesla Model 3 electric car pictures was leaked by You You Xue on Reddit who said to have come across the car in San Matteo and got so excited and went all paparazzi mode on the Model 3 EV. The photo shows us the interior content of the EV and the techs it packs, such as the infotainment 17-inch display on its dashboard, charging ports, steering and wheels.

The Model 3 which Tesla has been very secretive about is due to be released sometime this year. What are your thoughts, do share with us in the comment section below.

http://www.motoringnigeria.com/2017/06/see-teslas-most-anticipated-ev-model3.html

Re: See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. by smartty68(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2017
The design is impressive but not suitable on Naija roads angry

1 Like

Re: See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. by b2212(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2017
smartty68:
The design is impressive but not suitable on Naija roads angry

that is what we said about automatic cars in the 80s.

small small we go get there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Would my ' I better pass my neighbour', charge this Tesla?
Re: See Tesla’s Most Anticipated EV, Model3 Leaked Pictures. by ikeepitreal(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
bland looking car. Why didn't dey fit in a 20 inches touchscreen monitor?

(1) (Reply)

Bmw X5 M And Bmw X6 M Gets The Black Fire Edition / Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 / Some Have Car But Cannot Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.