Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Am The Ceo Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am The Ceo Competition (294 Views)

14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA / Meet Young Nigerian Who Is A CEO With Four Patents (photo) / Win #20,000 In The "I Am The CEO" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Ceo Competition by tdcministry: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
*Stand the Chance to win #20,000.* All you have to do is participate in the *#I AM THE CEO* Competition.

*HOW TO PARTICIPATE:*
Pick up an *INSURANCE* company In Nigeria and identify the Major problem(s) they have, then provide a solution to it.

For example: *#IamtheCeo, If i were the CEO of ABC insurance company, as regards the tardy claim settlement process, I will ensure that the use of technology is employed in the process.

If i were the CEO of xYz Insurance company, I will avoid not paying claims when losses occurs by ensuring that sufficient cash is made available by implementing a cash reserve policy to that effect.

*you must comment your write up on i_amtheceo Instagram page and get people to like your comment on our instagram page*

*NOTE:*Your likes guarantees your chances of Winning up to 70% and the content of your write up 30%.

*You must follow our IG page: @i_amtheceo*

The competition starts on 9th of July 2017 and ends on 15th of July 2017.

Comment your *#IamtheCeo* write up on our Instagram page and follow us @I_amtheceo.
Re: I Am The Ceo Competition by allstarcomic(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2017
GUYS, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SO FAR, AYAM SAW YOUR HANDIWORK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL,
THANK YOU SO MUCH PEIPU. GOD BLESS YOU, AND IN CASE YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED MY COMEDY VIDEOS, THEY ARE RIGHT HERE ON YOUTUBE.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRVcOaumrzqxJlo896YWHg

PLEASE LEMME NOTICED IF YOU SAW ANYTHING I NEEDING TO IMPROVE ON.
GOD BLESSED YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle 1Z0-347 Dumps PDF Questions For Instant Success / CWNA-106 Training Material - Pass CWNA-106 Exam With Latest Dumps Questions / 2017 Admission Deadline - Study Abroad In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.