Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA (2956 Views)

Boy Who Sold Bread To Survive Graduates With First Class, Becomes CEO (Photos) / Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / Meet Lilliana Akah, A Talented 13-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Written 9 Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Ayehmichael(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2019
For the first time, a child occupied the seat of the prestigious MTN Nigeria CEO for 24 hours! The winner of the Lagos State Private Schools Spelling Bee sponsored by MTN Nigeria, Adeola Ademuwa Ifeoluwa, arrived at the company’s headquarters in a chauffeur-driven car as his parents beamed beside him.The 14-year-old student of Chrisfield College, Ikorodu, was full of excitement when the company’s CEO, Ferdi Moolman, handed over to him on the morning of Thursday, December 5, 2019. He received his employment letter and ID card after a warm welcome from the Chief Executive Officer, Ferdi Moolman. A hilarious moment occurred when Adeola found out he had to call the CEO by his first name.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Romanoff(f): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Hustle o, so your children won't be excluded from things like this cause they went to Public or LEA schools.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:
Hustle o, so your children won't be excluded from things like this cause they went to Public or LEA schools.
Many public schools now produce brilliant graduates

11 Likes

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Omoluabi16(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:
Natasha mechonu eba. Some kids who went to public schools have had the privilege of being involved in much bigger things. Some have ruled Lagos for 24hrs. Celebrate with the lad and stop bashing public schools.

9 Likes

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Snowale:
Many public schools now produce a brilliant graduates
A brilliant graduates ? You just confirmed the decadence in public schools.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by czarina(f): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
GODofFire:
abeg! cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Romanoff(f): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Natasha mechonu eba. Some kids who went to public schools have had the privilege of being involved in much bigger things. Some have ruled Lagos for 24hrs. Celebrate with the lad and stop bashing public schools.

I am just wondering why public school kids were excluded. I am a product of public schools from primary to masters level sir. I am not looking down on kids that went to public schools.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
GODofFire:
I'm actually a private school graduate, so it's not always about the school that you were trained, its more of how you take your studies serious

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Viserion: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
all private school children now
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:

I am just wondering public school kids were excluded. I am a product of public schools from primary to masters level sir. I am not looking down on kids that went to pblublic schools.
Alright ma'am. I think this kid did well enough to stand out from the rest this year. For these competitions, both private and public participate. But of a truth most private students tend to outshine public students for obvious reasons.
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Roon9(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Cant he make himself CEO for a life time.. Its what I'd do angry
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Untainted007: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
I hope he will receive fat salary and other goodies. Occupying the postition alone without proceedings from our data subscriptions to him won't make any sense o.
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by domido(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
In 2008,I participated in a competition like this. In the local govt level then I came third. Daniel who came first that year from the local govt went on to become One day Governor of 2008. So its not about the school. We were all public school students. Till now the dictionary given to me is still in use.
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by Sam3263: 4:40am On Dec 18, 2019
I hope MTN gives him a job later in life.
For those who have graduated and applied for the national Drugs law enforcement agency recruitment.
Kindly get past questions and answers for the exams.
DM on wassap
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Re: 14 Years Old Nigerian Boy Becomes CEO Of MTN NIGERIA by tomioro(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Romanoff:

I am just wondering why public school kids were excluded. I am a product of public schools from primary to masters level sir. I am not looking down on kids that went to public schools.
It is same with that of the public schools, private schools are also excluded

(1) (Reply)

Students Mock Their Former Teacher Seen On Bike (VIDEO) / Another Round Of Nebosh Training In Port Harcourt / The Things You'll Need For This Year Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.