Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (25967 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video) / CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
some people are very stupid.... why should I involve myself in a system that will not add any value to my life or add more digit to my bank Acc , see as he waste his life cowardly and bring shame and sorrow to his poor parents, if I were his father I will leave him there to decay and vultures will feast on him, in his next life if there is any, he will behave himself.... failed parental project
they wan form team hard core street gangster, when their mates are leaving positive legacies for their unborn generations these fools choose to be local champions...
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
I tire for Nigeria, north boko haram, west badoo, east kidnappers, south south cultism...
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by kindredspirit(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Hmm

Between the Vikings and .....

Grace is different, I keep saying this.

Some hardcore cultists will live for decades , some even get married or repent along the line until they die at a ripe age (These are the lucky luring few ).

No matter how much you advice most young guys that want to go into cultism not to, many will never listen because they are looking up to these "lucky luring few" that survived. They feel they'd make it too.

Grace differs.

Say NO to Cultism.
R.I.P fine that should have live up to a brighter future

.... It's a No brainer.

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Kendroid: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Children of nawadaiz undecided undecided
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by charles009(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some 20 years ago I joined the Vikings confraternity. Out of the 7 us initiated same day one two survived today. It was a horrible and gory experience, so many times I was sent on a mission without return. I had access to all sorts of guns, more than 12 times I was shot at. Multiple gun wounds all over my body. Then the moment of truth, I was arrested with a gun. If not for God I would have been killed. I lost friends, soo many of them. Careers and lives ruined in an instant. As I speak my room mate is doing time in Port Harcourt prison for murder. (Spent 15 years already) I managed to graduate.

I now have a beautiful family, most times I look back at all my sins and atrocities. How on earth did I even survive.

Too all of you reading this, denounce the evil and lead a good life. If you don't, regret will be your portion. May God bless us all..

3 Likes

Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Entom(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
cult war everywhere in Nigeria....
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Okudiover(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
charles009:
Some 20 years ago I joined the Vikings confraternity. Out of the 7 us initiated same day one two survived today. It was a horrible and gory experience, so many times I was sent on a mission without return. I had access to all sorts of guns, more than 12 times I was shot at. Multiple gun wounds all over my body. Then the moment of truth, I was arrested with a gun. If not for God I would have been killed. I lost friends, soo many of them. Careers and lives ruined in an instant. As I speak my room mate is doing time in Port Harcourt prison for murder. (Spent 15 years already) I managed to graduate.

I now have a beautiful family, most times I look back at all my sins and atrocities. How on earth did I even survive.

Too all of you reading this, denounce the evil and lead a good life. If you don't, regret will be your portion. May God bless us all..

Silencer na you be that? I sure say na you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
lol...... stupiid galfriend
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by apache4: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
DrWise:
My land (Ugep) has been desecrated and would need to be appeased.

We do not kill ourselves and it is sacrilegious to that, look at what cultism is causing?

I heard the Obol Lopon (King) is complicit for using axeman as his palace guards who killed the viking boy.

This should be treated as a complete murder case!

You are just an incompetent Idiot .............
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Halo22: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
wetin dey worry this vikki boys Everyday hit ah ah! no be so nah.
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have no sympathy for any cultist. The day they joined, they all knew it could one day end like this.
feranmi400:
One person has been confirmed dead and scores sustained bullet wounds after a war broke out between the Vikings and the in Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross River State on Thursday, June 29th.

The deceased (pictured left) simply identified as Junior, an alleged member of a rival cult group was killed around 6 o’clock yesterday evening, near the town's royal residence.

Details later...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/graphic-photos-one-killed-scores-injured-as-rival-cult-groups-vikings-and--clash-in-ugep-cross-river-state/

Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bisam(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
apache4:

You are just an incompetent Idiot .............

I do not arrogate importance to morons.
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by mida101(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
feranmi400:
One person has been confirmed dead and scores sustained bullet wounds after a war broke out between the Vikings and the in Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area of Cross River State on Thursday, June 29th.

The deceased (pictured left) simply identified as Junior, an alleged member of a rival cult group was killed around 6 o’clock yesterday evening, near the town's royal residence.

Details later...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/graphic-photos-one-killed-scores-injured-as-rival-cult-groups-vikings-and--clash-in-ugep-cross-river-state/

Calabar again Wot is it wit cultism and calabarians?? Shun it, its evil
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by mida101(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
mida101:

Calabar again Wot is it wit cultism and calabarians?? Shun it, its evil
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by pele1988: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
idiots keep on killing yourselves
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by patonyx1: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
ruffhandu:
Cultism seems to be on the rise in Nigeria. This trend is becoming worrisome. It amazes me how young boys openly brag about being cultists and nothing happens.

A country that doesn't have a functioning/efficient security operatives, is that one country? grin
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by manee2(m): 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
feranmi400:

Details later...

wetyn be scores now?... Fools?
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
1-0
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by beejhay69: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
idle minds everywhere!
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by squash47(m): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2017
Modsenemy:
thats why I stay away from people like you so that it would never happen
Same reason i disdain people like you,who rejoices when something bad happens to a fellow human...I wonder or rather pity the kind of man,whose first name you are bearing( or shall bear) in the name of marriage.......
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Modsenemy(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
squash47:
Same reason i disdain people like you,who rejoices when something bad happens to a fellow human...I wonder or rather pity the kind of man,whose first name you are bearing( or shall bear) in the name of marriage.......
Mr. If you are interested in choosing such a useless life as a hoodlum , then I don't wish you any better and guess what, I'll also laugh over you
Re: One Killed As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ugep, Cross River (Graphic Photos) by bisam(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Beats Man In Edo As Buhari Visits (Photos) / Viral Video Of A Lady Being Butchered By Fellow Ladies (graphic) / Is There Any Law Banning Making Of Calls At Police Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.