Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids (1815 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
These are picture of former beauty queen, Adaeze Yobo, and her husband, former Nigerian national team footballer, Joseph Yobo and their children. The pictures were taken last week Sunday at the baby dedication ceremony of their new child.

http://nigeriancelebritypictures..com.ng/2017/06/pictures-of-adaeze-yobo-and-joseph-yobo.html

Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by kay29000(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
More pictures...

Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by praizephoto(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
wow... beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by obataokenwa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good family. Niger Delta marry our women more than theirs but still say we are not brothers cos of oil. 80%of every Niger Delta got Igbo blood running in them but still crude oil made them deny us. Imagine 11 states share this resources mismanaged by 36 states.

Yorubas are also good and peace loving people with the Igbos, but too much education makes them to have problems with other tribes cos they always want their ideas to be applied. We could have forged a strong force against the Hausas, but that singular betrayal of GEJ spoilt everything. I know if we can all sit with middlebelt involved, we can make a great country together. But Yorubas prefer temporary enjoyment instead of looking at the future.

Don't attack me please... I just felt the whole south would have been better together but Yorubas were not willing.
Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by Hotshawarma(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
obataokenwa:
Good family. Niger Delta marry our women more than theirs but still say we are not brothers cos of oil. 80%of every Niger Delta got Igbo blood running in them but still crude oil made them deny us. Imagine 11 states share this resources mismanaged by 36 states.

Yorubas are also good and peace loving people with the Igbos, but too much education makes them to have problems with other tribes cos they always want their ideas to be applied. We could have forged a strong force against the Hausas, but that singular betrayal of GEJ spoilt everything. I know if we can all sit with middlebelt involved, we can make a great country together. But Yorubas prefer temporary enjoyment instead of looking at the future.

Don't attack me please... I just felt the whole south would have been better together but Yorubas were not willing.

who asked you??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by obataokenwa(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
who asked you??
Is not my fault that you got no opinion
Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by Hotshawarma(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
obataokenwa:
Is not my fault that you got no opinion
it is better to be silent than give an unnecessary opinion..and how does the opinion related to the thread??
Re: Pictures Of Adaeze Yobo, And Joseph Yobo With Their Kids by obataokenwa(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
it is better to be silent than give an unnecessary opinion..and how does the opinion related to the thread??common sense is not always common
The country is divided so much and such opinion helps to mend things bro. Your attack is not necessary after all you said is better to be silent

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From Nollywood Actor Okwy Chukwujekwu AKA Main Bossman Burial / Toyin Lawani Shares Throwback Photo With Rob Kardashian, Tpain, Keri Hilson,more / Bbnaija Host Ebuka Share An Adorable Picx As He Step Out Wit Wife #owambe Tinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.