Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) (40293 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by sainam: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pretty women! Adaeze's mum, Abigail Igwe, shared the photos on her IG page.

See more photos; http://graygist.com/2019/10/08/adaeze-yobo-and-her-mum-can-pass-for-sisters-in-new-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by sainam: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2019

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by overdrive(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Milf

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
see better food

I sell laptops of all kinds

check my siggy and contact me

free delivery within Lagos and it's pay on delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Davgii: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Your kidding me
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Pyzis: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yawa Don Cast
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Evaromantik1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
They look good sha..

Well, if you have extra data, visit our new websitehttps://lifestyles.ng
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by FlyACT: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Was, this cute

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by ksam(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which of them is the Mom here? I'm confused undecided..meanwhile, mother in-law step into the room.. If you know you know grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yobo's Money is working
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by generationz(f): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by mujiboy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Replying all the people that comment on your page can be exhausting,
Na she go tire.
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
hahahaha....i was almost convinced until i looked at d hands

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by BlackfireX: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Which one is the mom , which one is the daughter ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by pweshdodo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Would get down with her for any amount

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chaiii..... Cute ladies smiley

They look like people that do add honey to their lotion/cream.

Meanwhile.... If you need Pure Original HOney... Call or whatsapp me on 0 81 0166 677 1

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
two overbleeched people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Can pass wah Ball or
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by sentorial: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
The way the both of them are wearing mask-like eyeglass, it is hard to tell what they actually look like.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Her mum issa hoe! angry

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by NotFarFrom: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
overdrive:
Milf
Please permit me to correct you..... Milfs.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by lloyds(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are you sure these are not lesbians ?

Well, the mum looks fitter and has better shape than the daughter sha.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Ruicosta1957x: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Adaeze now has ass, enough to flaunt.

Nice!

Nice picture too grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Inside this cold weather, na threes0me with the two of them just dey my mind.

I see myself squeezing the Mum's breasts while I ram Adaeze from behind, doggy style.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:
Adaeze now has ass, enough to flaunt.

Nice!

Nice picture too grin

Na you dey that DP?

So at your age, you still dey take Superyogo? Agbaya oshi!
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by 7Alexandre: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
PataAlhaja:
Inside this cold weather, na threes0me with the two of them just dey my mind.

I see myself squeezing the Mum's breasts while I ram Adaeze from behind, doggy style.

Jesus is Lord!

grin grin grin

Keep Dreaming...
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Must they bleach

:'

My popsi once told me ,
Son,. Listen carefully

Do you know that pu***y and bitter leaf have got some similarities

I don't know popsi,,
I answered

The old bleep was like

The you that bitter leaf is bitter, but when dey use am cook soup ,,
The thing they sweet die

Same with pu***y
Pu**y dey smell
But when a monster love rod is tightly stuffed inside it

The thing dey sweet die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.