Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,770 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? (1720 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
From Joke Silva
Liz Benson
Iya Ibeji
Rachel Oniga
Buki Ajayi
Sola Sobowale
Funmi Martins

To
Mercy Aigbe
Tonto Dike

And the likes?
How?

2 Likes

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
From movies with a message.... To empty and time wasting movies

3 Likes

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by nwarosa: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:
That's true. But the actresses are not to blame.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwarosa:
That's true. But the actresses are not to blame.
how?
Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by nwarosa: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:
how?
The actresses are not the producers. You can't blame them for the production of shallow content.
Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
nwarosa:
The actresses are not the producers. You can't blame them for the production of shallow content.
A lot of them are.
Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Money
Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by johnbuck81(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
when I was very very young.. I love Liz Benson sooo much. Even Susan Patrick.

2 Likes

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
johnbuck81:
when I was very very young.. I love Liz Benson soon much. Even Susan Patrick.
I am sure the media and seun have been forcing Tonto dike down your throat...

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by johnbuck81(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I am sure the media and seun have been forcing Tonto dike down your throat...
i stop watching Nolly hood movies years back.. I don't even know who is Tonto dike.
Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
johnbuck81:
i stop watching Nolly hood movies years back.. I don't even know who is Tonto dike.
You made a perfect choice.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Culture they say is the way of life of a people. The content of these movies defines a culture of EMPTY HEADS whose heads are not really empty but stuffed with rubbish the reason why its so difficult to stuff in anything good into an empty head. My mentor Eric Hoffer taught me that.

Those good old days are gone!!! Morality!........GONE...............no censorship............everything is all about Money! Money! Money!!! If a society is all about money and careless about what it teaches itself, it should be ready to suffer the CRUELTY OF CARELESSNESS.

2 Likes

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Culture they say is the way of life of a people. The content of these movies defines a culture of EMPTY HEADS whose heads are not really empty but stuffed with rubbish the reason why its so difficult to stuff in anything good into an empty head. My mentor Eric Hoffer taught me that.
How do we delete these rubbish?

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

How do we delete these rubbish?

I just added a little more to what i just said. My brother, the decadence of any society starts from the home and the home starts frrom the type of spouse, HUSBAND and WIFE. There is so much damage in this so called Modern age.

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by praxisnetworks: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
WORDWORLD:

I just added a little more to what i just said. My brother, the decadence of any society starts from the home and the home starts frrom the type of spouse, HUSBAND and WIFE. There is so much damage in this so called Modern age.
I am afraid of what the future holds for the young ones

1 Like

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I am afraid of what the future holds for the young ones

Well, dont be surprise to find not this generation, OF COURSE NOT. But the coming generation, if after being faced with hopelessness a societal matrix of not their making, be challenged to making things right. You know, there is always an apex which when reached things start to return to the starting point. In Hindu its called Kali-yuga. Its like cyclical! The centripetal forces coming back, a proximity back to the center of sanity.

Well, a total redesign of the society is all that it takes. An intelligesia (am not sure i got the spelling correctly). People like MsRoe do have alot to offer. Not trying to make a patronage but its such mind sets that are needed today to make things work. Including people like you asking reasonable questions. WHO KNOW THE GOOD OLD DAYS. All it really takes is SINCERITY!. Nothing more.

NairaLand i must say is so filled with very little kids who are so LOST! Who are busy teaching us that they have no time to learn. I come across them off the Virtual world of the anonymous where its too evident their confussion and ARROGANCE. In the real world the act so much without bravery very COWARDLY and IGNORANT, not INNOCENT and so unwilling to learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did We End Up With These Set Of Actresses..from Liz Benson N Co? by chudyprince: 1:32am On Jul 01, 2017
THE REVOLUTION OF NOLLYWOOD.. may God bend their direction towards positivity. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Reason I Walked Away From My Marriage, Chika Ike Break Silence / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth – 2018 / Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.