Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,541 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

#fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People (9113 Views)

KWASU Students Cry Out Against Extortion By School / Dika Odu Wins Alumnus Of The Year 2017 Award At Glasgow Caledonian University / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: #fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People by Sirhethat12(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
icon8:

No, you got it wrong! I didn't champion the "babi alla", "decent bara" idea, but a call to action before it's too late. But these guys didn't see the need for our intervention then, sadly because there was no personal benefit to them, at the time.
I'm not against the course (of #Reopen Lautech), but I'm against this "crowdfunding" idea, especially given my very close knowledge of its promoters (albeit in the oast). Do you understand my point better now?

it is called crowd funding! is this the first time you are hearing or experiencing something like this? Crowd funding is not a big deal and it started in advanced countries. so stop this babi Ala whatever. all you are doing is spoiling people effort without giving a way out or even stating what you have done to help, enough of your bad belle Abeg. na WA for some people o
Re: #fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People by sojats(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
The FundLautech is not a scam and it is a short term intervention to help the student get back to school. Bishopmoore has been in this country before the FundLautech initiative came up, what was his contribution to Lautech crisis? Did he find a way to contribute his own idea to quick resolution of the crisis? Now, people started an initiative, everybody dey open mouth to criticise.

FundLautech is open to everybody to contribute but would APC politicians that created the crises be expected to contribute when they didn't do what is expected of them? The answer is NO

He said the National president of LAUTECH Alumi is not aware but that same president cannot deny that he is being briefed on the progress of the initiative. So, because someone has a case with EFCC, he shouldn't contribute to FundLautech.

If you have money to contribute, do it. If not, waka pass. No one is forced to contribute!
Re: #fundlautech#: Alumnus Warns Group Against Extortion Of People by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2017
icon8:

Well, it would interest you to know that I was one of the very set of individuals (if not the first) to champion this course, about a year ago, when the likes of Bayo Adeyinka were still uninterested because it wasn't profitable (for them) at the time. Now that they have an "agenda", they're pretending and crying more than the bereaved, by playing on the intelligence of the gullible and uninformed few.
Anyways, time will tell. Whatever agenda it is, will definitely play out for all to see.

Even if they have ulterior motives, its no problem. Once their actions helps the school to resume

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yabatech Part-time Nd And Hnd For 2010/2011 Is Out! / Do You Regret Studied/studying Medicine??? / Okechukwu Ezeugwu Yet To Be Confirmed As UNN VC, Selection Process Still Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.